ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-13-2009   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

besuto is on a distinguished road
Default Full Support Eir. Need help

I'd like to try and make a full support eir after i rebirth and was wondering if this build would be a good one to follow. Are there any skills i dont need or put too much points on? if so, could you explain what i should do. Thank-you for your help.

Lunia Skill Simulator

PS: Ill rebirth this wednesday from the free rebirth event. Ill be lvl 56 by then or something.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-13-2009   #2 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

I thought the free rebirth item event ended at April 1st...anyways,

Where should I start? IMO you have way too many passives, and not enough attack-spells. Consider dropping 8 points from Mana Increase (Recovery will do more than enough since you also have max POS) and max Tears of Goddess. In addition, since you mentioned "full support eir after i rebirth", you're better off getting rebirth beads since they're a lot more effective compared to normal beads of healing. Health Increase isn't really a must-max nowadays, but if you really want to keep it, then it's fine I guess. I would drop holy shout...it's mainly effective in PvP and you Eirs have an infinite if you need to combo anything to death in stage. Get 1 Prayer of Healing for fake-res.

04-13-2009   #3 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

would moonlight pierce be better than tears of goddess? right now moonlight pierce is whats helping me kill the bosses and sub-bosses. or is there something better about tears of goddess later on or something? (i started 1 week ago)
Thank-you for your reply!

04-13-2009   #4 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

^ Depends on how you look at it. Moonlight Pieces is generally stronger and safer to use due to its range when it comes to large 1v1 monsters, but Tears of Goddess has more uses because you can use it at mobs (using Moonlight Pieces vs a mob will cause it to scatter doing crap damage), it's stronger than Moonlight Piece when used in a combo, and it makes myth mobs flinch.

04-13-2009   #5 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

oo, ty then. ill be maxing out tears of goddess.

04-15-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Auria will become famous soon enough
IGN: Auria
Class: Eir to_schoolgirl
Level: Rebirth noob <3
Guild: Fusion

Lower Concentrate to 1 point
Put at least 1 point into Prayer and and 1 point into Life Extension (if you dont mind having lots of reagents) for Fake Res
JoG is fine at level 4 which is when it gets a power boost.
Take out Sleep completely
Full Moon Bullet is a bit useless since you cant really control which direction it will go, I think its more for PvP healers than Full Support so take that out too.
I personally like to have a decent amount of mana so I would keep max Mana Increase.
I'm not so sure about Mana Recovery, I guess you can keep it at 6 if you're struggling to keep up your mana, but I would lower it to 1 point since mana shouldn't be much of a problem once you have maxed PoS. There are also equips etc. which help.
I think Increase Health has become kind of useless in the eyes of Myth grinders, but you can keep it maxed if needed for other stages. Otherwise, 1 point wouldn't hurt for an extra 100 HP.
I would max tears aswell so that you have at least one strong attacking skill. (I think you're already doing that anyways xD)

This is basically your build with the changes (Excluding the Mana Recovery matter :P)
Lunia Skill Simulator

When you rebirth, the only thing I would do is replace Beads with Rebirth Beads and possibly put a point into Rebirth Pieces. GL!

Auria : Eir
Ignorance is your new best friend. ♪

Migrated to EuLuina and is missing everyone very much. ;_;/

Last edited by Auria; 04-15-2009 at 05:47 AM.

04-20-2009   #7 (permalink)
Poof!

chicka is on a distinguished road
IGN: iChicka, Aroc, Poison
Class: Eir, Thief, Knight
Level: 6x
Guild: Fusion and Synergy

Just to clarify, the free rebirth item event ends April 29th. You still have 9 more days to get to level 50. Free Rebirth Item Event! - ijji Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auria
Lower Concentrate to 1 point
1 point into Life Extension (if you dont mind having lots of reagents) for Fake Res
I think Increase Health has become kind of useless in the eyes of Myth grinders, but you can keep it maxed if needed for other stages. Otherwise, 1 point wouldn't hurt for an extra 100 HP.

When you rebirth, the only thing I would do is replace Beads with Rebirth Beads and possibly put a point into Rebirth Pieces. GL!
I strongly recommed these above things.

Depending on how you play and how fast you level I would suggest getting mana regen to 8, and leave mana+ at 1. I still have over 3k mana with bonus2 gear and i almost never cast PoS. It's nice not having to worry if you have mana for that fake res. Before you hit 65 and get mana recovery gear the mana regen at level 8 is nice.

I put 1 point into pray, though i never use it ever. I find LE to be much more useful since it has almost no cast time. Pray is nice for when you have fail piles in 6-10 that just keep on dying.

~Spirit Lunia~ ... Chicka - Eir || Triangel - Iris || Aroc - Sieg