ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-31-2009   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road
Default My take on Max Holy Spirit/tears vs Level 1.

Some people(including myself xD) don't know if they should max holy spirit or keep it at level 1, so I tried lvl 1 holy spirit, I wuv it :3

Max - Good if you actually dont know how to start a combo outside of random casts of this. It does a lot of damage when you spam it, but your MP tends to blow off. That means when you have very low HP, you'd usually have enough mp for 1 more skill like 1 sacred wave or light of healing. Of course when you need to holyspirit--->LoH that doesnt work, since that spends a lotta mp.

Lvl 1 - Good when you actually know how to make long combos. Why is this? This is because decayed maxed holy spirit = useless waste of MP. At least with level 1 you are just extending it. With level 1, you can actually use it outside of attacking to get the first hit more easily. Random moon pieces + holy spirit in 2 different directions = much easier first hit. You couldn't do this with high level holy spirits because you'd be spending a lot of MP.

I could also take this topic to max tears vs lvl 1 !

Max tears - It does very good damage which is why people love it and suggest that it is a must max for all builds unless your a hardcore FS build(but this is about PvP not stage isn't it?;o). Thing is, stage = monsters are stupid. PvP = Anyone can dodge the actually part of tears that does big damage. What are the odds of you getting tears to hit non-decayed from random point blanks? Very low, unless you sleep bind.
Lvl 1 - I prefer 1 as it's a sniping skill used to extend combos and 0 hp people who dont want to die(Seriously, there are times when I needed to kill a tia but kept running around, a tears could have done the job BUT NO, max tears = makes you think you'd waste it if it missed.)

My take AFTER the 5-28-09 Patch
Holy spirit
Max please, these days the healing is really not worth it so you might as well do as much damage as you can. Its easy to land also. AASAA dash space holy spirit ftw. The reason why people liked lvl 1 in the past was because it spent little MP and matches were long enough for MP saving to really matter. With light of healing being horrible, feels like level 1 has became obsolete.

Tears of Goddess
Still testing

Last edited by windcurse; 05-30-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Past information may be inaccurate

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-31-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Not to be mean, but: Eir? Comboing?

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

No, seriously, if you want to actually beat people who are remotely decent as Eir, you shouldn't be trying to do long combos. Other classes (e.g. Sieg) actually have a reason to do long combos for reasons of cd (i.e. stall for nado), or for damage (e.g. Tia and poison). Eir's longer combos does NEITHER of these, since her primary means of damage are all pretty low cd and best done off the ground. By doing long combos as Eir, you actually help your opponent more than hurt them (i.e. you're helping THEM stall for cd for what, 200 more damage?), and if it's in a regulated setting, there's probably a 98% chance that whatever long combo you do will be illegal.

03-31-2009   #3 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Seraphic does long, epic combos to stall for sleepbind though. O.o

03-31-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPanda
Seraphic does long, epic combos to stall for sleepbind though. O.o
shure he does... *points at MMOG finals match* and *points at my matches vs him*

03-31-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

DollRmYlIfe can only hope to improve
IGN: Why the heck i tell you
Class: None of your problem
Level: Do you not know how to read?
Guild: Hello.....stop pestering me with these

Max holy spirit=useless.....Takes too much mp in skill combo....

Gotta....stay....... calm........

03-31-2009   #6 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

She, actually. o-o And she does, usually. =P

03-31-2009   #7 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

I agree that HS at level 1 would be good, mana consumption wise. But personally I would max Tears. In balance it does 150 x 3 or 4 I forget. Thats quite a lot of damage.

03-31-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
I agree that HS at level 1 would be good, mana consumption wise. But personally I would max Tears. In balance it does 150 x 3 or 4 I forget. Thats quite a lot of damage.
bump that up to 250x6 i think it was 250

HS is 150xhowever many it is

03-31-2009   #9 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPanda
She, actually. o-o And she does, usually. =P
Not in actual matches where it counts. Seraphic will usually play defensive and bait the other player into attacking first.

In all his/her[?] LSC matches I hardly saw any long combos.

04-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
bump that up to 250x6 i think it was 250

HS is 150xhowever many it is
o_O I dont think tears hits x6 does it?

04-01-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

yes it does it goes up to 8

04-01-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic
Not in actual matches where it counts. Seraphic will usually play defensive and bait the other player into attacking first.

In all his/her[?] LSC matches I hardly saw any long combos.
"My spam is better than ur spam"

<3 Sera btw. ^_^

04-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic
Level: 30

^ Seraphic's spam/combos are orgasmic to watch. Seriously, I've never seen spam so organized.

I loved watching all of the LSC replays, especially his/hers.

04-22-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Old topic! I went back to maxed Holy Spirit since your damage will be weaker in the long run vs other people unless you spam space attacks D:

04-26-2009   #15 (permalink)
Banned

YummyNew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
Actually, Tears level 10 do around 300 per hit, and if u sleepbind you can get the fat part to hit for a nice 2k :3 hs is around 230

05-04-2009   #16 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58

1) Seraphic is a guy
2) Maxed Tears will always do more damage than Maxed Holy Spirit, assuming you hit both skills right.
3) Losing holy spirit as a safe "spam" skill will leave you more open than you think..

ah well, to each their own. `-`

05-12-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Using high leveled holy spirits just means that instead of just acting like a mind game skill, it actually does damage making people actually mind being it by it. With good aim and blarblarghing, Random holy spirits rack up a lot of damage

05-12-2009   #18 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
Not to be mean, but: Eir? Comboing?

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

No, seriously, if you want to actually beat people who are remotely decent as Eir, you shouldn't be trying to do long combos. Other classes (e.g. Sieg) actually have a reason to do long combos for reasons of cd (i.e. stall for nado), or for damage (e.g. Tia and poison). Eir's longer combos does NEITHER of these, since her primary means of damage are all pretty low cd and best done off the ground. By doing long combos as Eir, you actually help your opponent more than hurt them (i.e. you're helping THEM stall for cd for what, 200 more damage?), and if it's in a regulated setting, there's probably a 98% chance that whatever long combo you do will be illegal.
Oh?

I tend to rely on combos.

And it's worken fine for me thank you very much

05-17-2009   #19 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by windcurse
Using high leveled holy spirits just means that instead of just acting like a mind game skill, it actually does damage making people actually mind being it by it. With good aim and blarblarghing, Random holy spirits rack up a lot of damage
And it also cuts out a lot of MP for you.

Assume it takes 120 MP to cast Max HS, and then you do a Heal Cancel afterwards, that's 150 MP ez. If you spam it...

Not to mention if you have Max LoH + Max HS...ugh. That's what...almost 500 MP out? You'll be spamming PoS more than usual. And lose more health.

You're also much more tight on skill points if you max Holy Spirit AND Tears.

05-17-2009   #20 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperXMeeRee
Oh?

I tend to rely on combos.

And it's worken fine for me thank you very much
But your combos are like... space then snipe with tears/spirit... <_< Ralin's talking about like just AAAA dash AS spirit and not dropping for like 50+ combos.