Ew. I had a larger post typed up and vB
's session control ated it
Oh well, stuff2note:
1. @ other people: Battle build implies a DPS (as opposed to heal) focused stage build, NOT a PvP build, although the two types do have a significant level of overlap.
2. Consider planning out builds to higher levels, say 75 or 80, since 65 is pretty much a joke to get nowadays.
3. Consider using the newer skill simulator, which someone linked to earlier.
As for the build, consider the following:
1. Dropping FMB - It's nearly useless endgame now.
2. Dropping some passives - You need the points elsewhere, and the high stats on most equipment nowadays kinda kills the utility in having passives.
3. Maxing PoS and dropping mp regen - the 800 hp cost does hurt, but properly used with a fair vit set, max pos pretty much erases the need for mp regen, freeing up the points for other things.
4. Getting Light shield - I can't count the number of times this skill has saved me.
5. High level moon fog - cd will eventually go down to 25 seconds. That added to its already massive aoe makes for some serious damage that imo is definitely worth considering.