ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-21-2009   5 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack
Default Stage+PvP Build

After (if...?) I rebirth again, I wanna switch my build so that I'll have all the skills I need to pvp great again;so I messed around with stuff, and came up with this.

ルニア戦記 ス*ルシミュレータ

At lv76 I have everything I want, and at lv70 the build still works fine as long as dodge is kept at 8.

So, for a build thats good for staging/mything, and still nearly optimum for pvp (Lack of sleep/shout/lop, too bad.), its good, right? =3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Jak6590 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Firekiller87
Class: Eir to_magician
Level: 76 2xRB
Guild: DashAttack
Xfire: Firekiller87

Well...its a fair build to both stage and pvp
I would recommend trying to fit in sleep. Remember: sleepbind deals massive dps with a dodge for more combos or a JoG for more dps and instant full heal.
And if possible, get either shout(emphasis on combos) or LoP(healing that slow curse)
just remember that if youre slowed, you cant run from a combo starter unless you can break combos and start your own.

And stop calling me a SHE! IM A HE

03-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DivineRoyalty will become famous soon enough
IGN: SupportPrincess
Class: Eir lu_eir
Level: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak6590
Well...its a fair build to both stage and pvp
I would recommend trying to fit in sleep. Remember: sleepbind deals massive dps with a dodge for more combos or a JoG for more dps and instant full heal.
And if possible, get either shout(emphasis on combos) or LoP(healing that slow curse)
just remember that if youre slowed, you cant run from a combo starter unless you can break combos and start your own.
sleep isn't always needed to deal the dmg that comes from bind tears pieces. If you're fast enough, you can just cast bind without the sleep and then use tears+pieces (if bind hits of course)

It looks fine to me as well but maybe for pvp you might would consider lowering dodge to lvl 8.. I think I read somewhere about lvl 8 being the final lvl at which the height is the highest. (someone correct me if I'm wrong) Well lvl 11 does have high damage but maybe if you wanted the boosted dmg from dodge then lower it to lvl 10. The difference from lvl 10-11 isn't that much because there's only around a 50 damage increase from that point.

That point could go into LoP, shout, FMB, LS, or LE. LoP for curing curses, shout for mob control or combos, FMB for combos/knockdown, LS for getting out of tight situations and LE if you want to fake res in stages.

Last edited by DivineRoyalty; 03-22-2009 at 08:56 PM.

03-23-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Jak6590 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Firekiller87
Class: Eir to_magician
Level: 76 2xRB
Guild: DashAttack
Xfire: Firekiller87

Well sleep is to ensure it hits instead of using it and missing OOPS i missed with a bind.
Lvl 8 is max height. Lvl 7 also works but its only slightly higher than AS.
I would recommend you put it in either LS or LoP. LS can save you at the last second of a tight game, giving time to run and heal. LoP cures that nasty slow curse, which makes you an easy catch-and-combo.

And stop calling me a SHE! IM A HE

03-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DivineRoyalty will become famous soon enough
IGN: SupportPrincess
Class: Eir lu_eir
Level: 73

^You're not going to be using sleep bind in "normal games" unless you feel you have to to win or the other person has used an "illegal" skill.

I have lvl 4 sleep and its pretty fun to do sleep bind tears fog pieces, buts its around no use in stage. If you're going to stage those 3/4 points can be used elsewhere since hybrids really need their points.

Totally seconds this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak6590
I would recommend you put it in either LS or LoP. LS can save you at the last second of a tight game, giving time to run and heal. LoP cures that nasty slow curse, which makes you an easy catch-and-combo.