ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MaeRose is on a distinguished road
IGN: MaeRose
Class: Eir
Default Feeling weak.

I have a full support battle built atm.With only rb beads + sunlight + loh maxed.Wich does its job well enough, even as the only healer in a 12 man raid.With that said i have enough skillpoints left to max 3 attack skills, thus so i did.i choose for lvl 10 chain, max tears , lvl 9 hs.

And there is something i would like to share , about battle builts in myth.

*scenario : 1.8 k str myth setted lvl 80 mae vs 1 talman
* skills used : holy spirit lvl 9> moonbind lvl 4>moonlight chain lvl 10> tears lvl 12> moonfog lvl 1> sacred wave.
*results : talman : barely lost 1/10 of his hp, while your partner would completely demolish this mob in all the time that u took to tickle him.

conclusion : sad mae.

I just wish that my skills could do more dmg...
Looking forward to test the new fog.

Edit : Basically what i wanted to know, was how you other eirs maximize your dps besides only using pentagram.

Lights down Low//Nice and Slow

Last edited by MaeRose; 03-21-2009 at 06:00 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

pentagram

03-19-2009   #3 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

Well, if you were to mob things up properly, there wouldn't be a scenario where you're only killing one monster. If you did use the skills you mentioned above to a mob, you just made a significant contribution to your party, because as a tank, the only thing I can do is cast rb nado and nado, and by the time the skill duration comes to an end, my party would've already killed the mob.

So essentially, you're not as weak as you think you are.

03-19-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
pentagram
pentagram, probably does trice as much as my melee.I really love spamming that.It is NOT the answer though, especially in duo's or a solo.Main reason being that it doesnt knockdown, wich is a huge difference compared to skills imo.

Besides If you havent noticed, it still takes ALOT of pentagrams to kill 1 mob.Count in the time it takes to cast 1 pentagram, hf
I was talking about my skills though, not pentagram.That is strong enough.

Quote:
Well, if you were to mob things up properly, there wouldn't be a scenario where you're only killing one monster. If you did use the skills you mentioned above to a mob, you just made a significant contribution to your party, because as a tank, the only thing I can do is cast rb nado and nado, and by the time the skill duration comes to an end, my party would've already killed the mob.

So essentially, you're not as weak as you think you are.
I do all that but still, when i duo i just cant help to wish that i could do more to support my partners in the damage area, especially
when your partners are just completely killing the mobs.

I know that its probably not my job as an eir to kill mobs, but still....
The new skill patch for eirs brings lower cd's, maybe then !

Last edited by MaeRose; 03-19-2009 at 06:24 AM.

03-19-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Jak6590 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Firekiller87
Class: Eir to_magician
Level: 76 2xRB
Guild: DashAttack
Xfire: Firekiller87

I has a question.
If you wanted strong, why did you make a FS Eir? Fs is the weakest of all lunians imo.
Anyways...
If ur a stager: Air combos are your God.
If ur a pvper: Youre weak in this area, but imo air combos w/ infinite and moon pieces spam is your answer.

Also: No offense, but you should have maxed one pieces. HS is ok cause of knockdown wit good cd, tears=shi.t;high cd, ok dps, difficult to aim. chain= 1 point wonder. Poor cd, blah dps, HOWEVER, multihit attack and GODLY in stage air combo. Think Seraphic's moon chain in pvp balance.
My opinion: shoulda maxed one or both pieces, level one ToG, hs and chain are ok seeing as we have WAAAAAY more sp now.

And stop calling me a SHE! IM A HE

Last edited by Jak6590; 03-19-2009 at 04:21 PM.

03-19-2009   #6 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod

Just because you're an FS, doesn't mean you don't have any attack skills maxed... Loved is FS and she has max Chain, Tears, Holy Spirit AND Jog. We are also in the subject of Myth, where no monsters cannot be air comboed, and Moon Pieces in myth are seriously useless, considering they're not as reliable when it comes to mobs, and you can get more hits in with HS or Tears since the bosses are quite big (esp. Lunia)

Ps: Tears isn't shit. It's easy to aim (look straight, duh >_>), high damage, nice mp consumption and it's probably the first attack skill I will ever consider maxing if I was an Eir. Also, additional sp won't really count unless you rebirth at 70+ or you get past 78 when most (if not all) of your desired skills are maxed.

Last edited by Deity; 03-19-2009 at 04:42 PM.

03-19-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice

if your partner baited and you pentagram'd, i guarantee you it will be a better method than what you're doing now
i use my lvl 1 holy spirit and lvl 1 tears just to flinch for a second if the "bait" wants to attack

03-19-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

hahaheheho is on a distinguished road

obviously mae u cant compare urself to a yuki. if u tried bein a sieg in myth i bet we would dish 10x less dmg than u after ih =p
ign: 4x dainn euphorite

03-19-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
if your partner baited and you pentagram'd, i guarantee you it will be a better method than what you're doing now
i use my lvl 1 holy spirit and lvl 1 tears just to flinch for a second if the "bait" wants to attack
You dont seem to grasp what i am saying here .It is fine, Interpret it how u want, i was merely testing my skills on their dmg alone.
If you want to give an healer advice on how to play, you are in the wrong thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak6590
I has a question.
If you wanted strong, why did you make a FS Eir? Fs is the weakest of all lunians imo.
Anyways...
If ur a stager: Air combos are your God.
If ur a pvper: Youre weak in this area, but imo air combos w/ infinite and moon pieces spam is your answer.

Also: No offense, but you should have maxed one pieces. HS is ok cause of knockdown wit good cd, tears=shi.t;high cd, ok dps, difficult to aim. chain= 1 point wonder. Poor cd, blah dps, HOWEVER, multihit attack and GODLY in stage air combo. Think Seraphic's moon chain in pvp balance.
My opinion: shoulda maxed one or both pieces, level one ToG, hs and chain are ok seeing as we have WAAAAAY more sp now.
I have never said i wanted a strong eir.I am an fs eir, just that with the coming of rebirth beads healing has become rather easy.Reason why i decided to change my built and flip in some attack skills.

some tips for you :
- mobs dont flinch/juggle in endgame, being : bonus 1,2 and myth.
- pieces : see tip 1.

03-20-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

well i only said that cause you were talking about myth and you said you want to do more damage so i told you you can save those sp's by using pentagram

then you talked about duo'ing myth but your partner was killing them faster than you were, so i was just telling you not to worry about that cause you should be stronger than your partner if you stick to pentagram

i know you said you don't want to talk about pentagram, but if you realize it's strong enough, why not spend your points elsewhere? like how a lot of people now ditched mp regen becuase max pos is good enough.

i mean if you didnt mention myth i wouldnt even bother talking about pentagram (unless you had a ton of damage)
im just trying to answer your questions.

Last edited by rainbows; 03-20-2009 at 02:08 AM.

03-20-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
well i only said that cause you were talking about myth and you said you want to do more damage so i told you you can save those sp's by using pentagram
This is were you have misunderstood me.
Now don't get me wrong mr rainbow, pentagram is awesome and every eir should utilize it in myth

then you talked about duo'ing myth but your partner was killing them faster than you were, so i was just telling you not to worry about that cause you should be stronger than your partner if you stick to pentagram

Those are weak partners , that is all.

i know you said you don't want to talk about pentagram, but if you realize it's strong enough, why not spend your points elsewhere? like how a lot of people now ditched mp regen becuase max pos is good enough.

And put it to where, huh ?Do not randomly advice me like that, hence why i told you that you are in the wrong thread.FYI i dont have hp increase, mana regen and not even counting in all the + skillpoints you can get.All in all , it's a crapload of points you have leftover.That was my main reason i wanted to max my skills to support there in damage too.

If you want to know, yes you can manage your mana pool with only 1 pos and 3 attacks maxed while fully supporting your party's hp.

i mean if you didnt mention myth i wouldnt even bother talking about pentagram (unless you had a ton of damage)
im just trying to answer your questions.

You see when you are using your lvl 1 skills to flinch, i would rather use maxed skills to kd and be able to support my team in dmg too.It is all about making it faster

Maxed skills + pentagram, will outdamage your lvl 1 skills + pentagram by far.
Making the runs way faster.

I was just a little dissapointed, that eir's maxed attack skills did such a small amount of damage....
Hi monmon

Last edited by MaeRose; 03-20-2009 at 07:02 AM.

03-20-2009   #12 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Xfire: pandaamy

In a nutshell, rainbows

She wanted an answer to her lack of damage WITHOUT USING PENTAGRAM LIGHT.

You obviously didn't get this. If she doesn't want to use Pentagram since it takes forever to cast and skills are much faster, then don't continue to try and annoy someone when they said they didn't want to use it.

03-20-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

@ frozen panda
Not really looking for an answer :P , i guess....

But ! On a sidenote , from playing around with the jp skill built.
The new patch & what im looking forward to:

Quote:
-jog 150 sec cd, do i need to explain lol.This is awesome, jog + 2 set ancient hero ftw.See how fast those mobs die :3.

-25 sec cd on moonfog, def going to try this one.320-360 base damage is alot.With myth 1 gear only this could reach up to 600-900 dmg each hit while the cd gets lowered to ~20sec.
I'm thinking of keeping tears maxed, holy spirit at 9 ( the increase from 9 to 10 is just too less) and switching moonlight chain to fog.

03-20-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

hahaheheho is on a distinguished road

ya... i dont think chain is really gonna help for myth since it doesnt flinch them. Fog is better cuz its an aoe whereas chain hits one guy and takes a long time for all the bulbs to come out
ign: 4x dainn euphorite

03-20-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPanda
In a nutshell, rainbows

She wanted an answer to her lack of damage WITHOUT USING PENTAGRAM LIGHT.

You obviously didn't get this. If she doesn't want to use Pentagram since it takes forever to cast and skills are much faster, then don't continue to try and annoy someone when they said they didn't want to use it.
well thats just the thing
she didn't say she didn't want to use pentagram
yes, she did say she wasn't talking about pentagram, but she also said she loves pentagram
i'm just providing my opinion on a mana-less sp-less skill that topples over all the other eir skills (except for jog, of course) when given the tremendous damage increases from myth equipment
if she had said she absolutely refuses to use pentagram then i would obviously not mention it

also, to maerose, i am not just giving random advice
random advice would be telling you to try some cinnamon toast crunch.
you do have a good point in using maxed skills in between pentagrams, though. and it was a bit extreme for me to say you should be stronger than your partner because yes, i was thinking of having a weak partner. so that part i apologize for
but you don't seem to grasp what i was saying there. it is fine. interpret it how u want
if you weren't open to accept other people's opinions then i guess i really am in the wrong thread
i'm sorry i assumed that i was able to give my input on eirs in an eir discussion forum
next time, i will make sure i only respond with what the thread starters want to see
i wouldn't want to end up in a wrong-thread situation again

03-20-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Marq will become famous soon enough

IDK but Pentagon will be GOD in the future. Considering a future jog you might also consider pentagon will push and may flinch in the future since myth is going to be made easier. Keeping the enemies frozen and adding skills is good enough. I mean an eir shouldn't expect high dps even with battle skills. Most damaging classes have almost all their skills geared towards damage while eirs are expected to put points in healing spells. I mean if you wanna do damage why be sad about not having enough dps from a healing class.

Last edited by Marq; 03-20-2009 at 02:28 PM.

03-20-2009   #17 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq
IDK but Pentagon will be GOD in the future. Considering a future jog you might also consider pentagon will push and may flinch in the future since myth is going to be made easier. Keeping the enemies frozen and adding skills is good enough. I mean an eir shouldn't expect high dps even with battle skills. Most damaging classes have almost all their skills geared towards damage while eirs are expected to put points in healing spells.
Myth is going to be made easier?! Then I better do myth soon...anyways, I don't like being weak as well but considering that I do heal well enough but I'm usually too close or too far of a range. Even with pentagram being better still don't like it the fact that it takes every 4 to 5 seconds just to use it.

On-topic: Eir's do feel weak but then again that's what heals are for. So it's balanced but with the reduced CD of moon fog and JoG in the future that might change things a bit. I will get maxed moon fog...mainly as an AoE.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

03-20-2009   #18 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

You know if your heals are superb and probably have a "healer" title you don't think having high DPS in skills is completely wrong?

That's like saying my Sieg needs more ranged magic attacks so I can spam all day and my mana blows ass so I need to have Mana Extension. And My protective fortitude should heal 50% of my HP every second for 2 minutes...

03-20-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
well thats just the thing
she didn't say she didn't want to use pentagram
yes, she did say she wasn't talking about pentagram, but she also said she loves pentagram
i'm just providing my opinion on a mana-less sp-less skill that topples over all the other eir skills (except for jog, of course) when given the tremendous damage increases from myth equipment
if she had said she absolutely refuses to use pentagram then i would obviously not mention it

also, to maerose, i am not just giving random advice
random advice would be telling you to try some cinnamon toast crunch.
you do have a good point in using maxed skills in between pentagrams, though. and it was a bit extreme for me to say you should be stronger than your partner because yes, i was thinking of having a weak partner. so that part i apologize for
but you don't seem to grasp what i was saying there. it is fine. interpret it how u want
if you weren't open to accept other people's opinions then i guess i really am in the wrong thread
i'm sorry i assumed that i was able to give my input on eirs in an eir discussion forum
next time, i will make sure i only respond with what the thread starters want to see
i wouldn't want to end up in a wrong-thread situation again

No,no your input is appreciated, just that is was about something i didnt even mentioned.
To me it seemed like, LAL THIS NUB DUNNO BOUT THE PENTAGRAMZ.I apologize if i was too rude =/.

pentagram is a good skill, but when you combine it with maxed skills you will always outdamage an eir who doesnt.

To all other things you mentioned, i still stand by what i said:
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/762439-post11.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKunoichi
You know if your heals are superb and probably have a "healer" title you don't think having high DPS in skills is completely wrong?

That's like saying my Sieg needs more ranged magic attacks so I can spam all day and my mana blows ass so I need to have Mana Extension. And My protective fortitude should heal 50% of my HP every second for 2 minutes...
When did i ever mentioned ''high dps'' , oh wait i didnt.
When you take out her healing skills .Eir has enough skills to do damage.This is what i wanted to test in myth.
Now i even acknowleged that its not my job to kill mobs, even so i expected more from a average dps built then just tickling the mobs.

Last edited by MaeRose; 03-20-2009 at 03:08 PM.

03-20-2009   #20 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeRose
When did i ever mentioned ''high dps'' , oh wait i didnt.
When you take out her healing skills .Eir has enough skills to do damage.This is what i wanted to test in myth.
Now i even acknowleged that its not my job to kill mobs, even so i expected more from a average dps built then just tickling the mobs.

I just wish that my skills could do more dmg...
Looking forward to test the new fog.
What is there really to test? You can do the numbers and put them into a calculator and get the results.
I don't understand what you are trying to prove at all here.
Almost 2 tabs don't do any damage on a healer while other characters have all tabs to do damage.

Last edited by ZeroKunoichi; 03-20-2009 at 02:53 PM.