ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Old+Rebirth build help.

Well I noticed i didn't have a build for my healer past lvl 60 so I went ahead and did it, but since I'm gonna rebirth at 70 there's not much use fixing my old build since I'll soon reset anyway.

So I was hoping ya'll could help me out with my RB build, I don't know if having 2 of each would be a good thing or just a skill point eater.

Also I do know I want my moon pieces back, I just don't know which one I should get now, I like the old pieces and when I looked at max rb pieces they hit 37~41 dmg per hit (of course they are going to hit a lot more than the old pieces since you run into mobs with it).

OLD BUILD:
Lunia Skill Simulator

RB BUILD (with double beads/PoS Need old or rb pieces):
ルニア戦記 ス*ルシミュレータ

RB BUILD (with double beads/PoS/Rb pieces and max tears):
ルニア戦記 ス*ルシミュレータ

RB BUILD (with no double ups Still needs old/rb pieces. Also maxed Tears in this one):
ルニア戦記 ス*ルシミュレータ

I know this might take a while to look through, but please give me any tips that you have. I really need to decide since I'm really thinking of going back to my healer.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

moogua is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sekishoku
Class: Eir - Rebirthed
Level: 66 - Inactive
Guild: Bushido

Honestly, i feel that normal beads has become pretty useless with the addition of rebirth. The MP cost of rBeads is only slightly higher, and even with the lv. 65 boost, 1 normal bead
still heals less than 1 rebirth bead, not to mention 7 others you'll be throwing around with the rebirth version.

rPoS i dont have, but it seems kind of useless... While the self-heal part may be useful, it takes up waay too much time to finish doing both animations,
while taking up more skill points, and giving you less mp.

About rPieces, it seems to have a max number of monsters you can hit at one set time. It also has around 1.5x the mp cost of normal pieces. The cast time is a little bit long
and if you are hit while the pieces are appearing, it will be canceled and the remaining pieces will not show up.

Thats not to say it isnt a useful skill, since it still flinches some of monsters should there be too many of them near you. It's also relatively easy to get 25 or more hits
with it, and can help somewhat by keeping airborne enemies bouncing on the pieces.

tl;dr:
Double Beads = Point eater; get only rebirth version
Double PoS = Normal version gives more mp, rebirth takes too long
Double Pieces = One or the other, depends on preference

02-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogua
rPoS i dont have, but it seems kind of useless... While the self-heal part may be useful, it takes up waay too much time to finish doing both animations,
while taking up more skill points, and giving you less mp.
rebith PoS's heal can be canceled and it takes the same time for the pos portion to complete.
rebirth PoS Gives more Mana technically, as the ratio is 1hp:2mana (Stop spreading false information) EDIT2: Unless you're maxing it up
(Removed)
Double PoS Build is good but both should not be high, i recommend a lower new PoS for backup just in case your HP is low and the other PoS just got canceled. Good range will be for the lower PoS for you to cast at least 1 LoH. [Edited] (lower old and higher new will tend to eat more skill points)
Depends on how you play your eir, FS should do rebirth PoS cause you don't fight and you have time to spare when your teammates are safe.

For pieces it is really up to you, new pieces is more of a defensive skill than a attack skill.
Get a minimum of 1 new pieces for staging, it is good when you need to rush into a group of mobs to heal.
New pieces is only good when you're attacking mobs which doesn't flinch backwards cause for mobs which flinch backwards, your teammates will have a hard time chasing the mobs.
There's a guide in the guides section done by someone, read it and decide.

Old beads are useless, waste of skill points. I rather you max prayer with it or boost your emergency heal.

EDIT: you may want to reconsider your PoS level, if the PoS mana recovery hits more that 75% of your full mana capacity then you might want to lower it or raise more mana increase.
Staging PoV:
Most rb eir max or level 4 for their JoGs cause all the attack skills seems pointless in Bonus and GS, you should also add 1 moon bind to buy your teammates some time when they spam skills in Bonus or GS.
And i recommend a minimum of 1 or max concentration cause for high level heals, any mana saved is almost a heal earned

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

Last edited by kag; 02-26-2009 at 06:26 PM.

02-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

I would recommend trying out Myth before, because as you go on, your priority will keep shifting.

02-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
rebith PoS's heal can be canceled and it takes the same time for pos to complete.
rebirth PoS Gives more Mana, ratio is 1hp:2mana (Stop spreading false information)
Go look compare both PoS at the same level before you even start saying all this.
I was kind of looking at it as comparing max PoS to max rebirth PoS; even at levels that are equal, at least according to Griever's rebirth skill guide, it does give more mana
but overall the difference is very small. If i did say anything that wasnt true, then I'm sorry.

02-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

partially my fault, i didn't take into account of the max PoS.
Cause the build didn't max the old PoS

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

02-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Thanks for the tips guys I thought about this a long time and put it into a new build.

ルニア戦記 ス*ルシミュレータ

It looks kinda like a hybrid (leaning towards fs) type build. (Kinda like what I had before ijji).

02-27-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

If you intend to PvP you'll run into major problems if rebirth skills are disabled, seeing as you have only rebirth PoS. The majority of the time, they will be, seeing as most rebirth skills are haxed. You could maybe take a couple of points out of sunlight or make normal pieces level 7 in order to make sure you wont get screwed over if they are disabled.
If not, then it looks fine to me.

02-27-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

Why would you even be playing PvP with a stage build eir >_>

02-28-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maybe when you get bored? I have on my FS eir before... Needless to say, i got destroyed.

02-28-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

Point is, with rebirth skills or not, you're gonna suck anyway o-o

03-17-2009   #12 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

xFallenAngel is on a distinguished road
IGN: xFallenAngel/IcyApple
Class: Eir/Yuki lu_yuki
Level: 68/67
Guild: OrgX

lol the bead isnt very useful, huh? only the rebirthed one looks and is awesome =)

03-22-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Jak6590 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Firekiller87
Class: Eir to_magician
Level: 76 2xRB
Guild: DashAttack
Xfire: Firekiller87

Forget old beads. they suck.
Get the new pieces, they hit i think ~10 every two seconds. At maxed thats about ~400 dps every two = big help in those hard stages
New PoS...I dont like how its basically PoS with a selfheal stuck on the end. Sure, you gain a bit of hp, but youre sacrificing 3 seconds to gain very little hp. Plus at maxed it gives LESS mp than old PoS maxed.

Overall
RB beads: get them at least level 4 o.o
Try maxing rb pieces
Leave rb PoS alone or at one to quickly chain with light/sunlight/prayer/emergency heal. i would rather leave it at one though.

And stop calling me a SHE! IM A HE