ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-06-2008   #1 (permalink)
Boku ga Kira da!

qyn6 is on a distinguished road
IGN: qyn666
Class: Eir
Level: 61
Guild: Prisma
Default 1 point left D:

i made some changes since the last time i posted and have 1 point left and i dunno what to get ._.
not planning to lvl past 60 atm
im thinking either beads or sunlight.....or prayer but is it useful at lvl1?
keeping fmb at 2 cuz of the range

this is kinda full support stage build. never pvping
http://lunian.genin.jp/calc/skill/ei...10000080804_73

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-06-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Destiny is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fibreoptic
Class: Solstice
Level: 60

is this a full support healer ?

09-06-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

I'd put the point into PoS, or beads. Preferably take a point out of something to do both. The extra range on FMB is only worth it in PvP, but if you REALLY want it... x.x

You could take the point off Tears, because with HS and FMB you really don't need another knockdown.

09-06-2008   #4 (permalink)
aka Baka
Games
Lunia

IdiotShere is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IdiotShere
IGN: AllonsY
Class: Bard
Level: 1
Guild: RagingLunia

+1 holy shout or light of purification

mm forgot pos
BakaLime: 54+67 Lime~ 6 PvP
AllonsY: 70+76+79+81+85+83+85+77 Kali~27 PvP

09-06-2008   #5 (permalink)
Don't go, Simple+Clean~

LeafKunoichi is on a distinguished road
IGN: LeafKunoichi, ChocoVanill
Class: Eir/Healer
Guild: Illuminati

light of purification, beads or prayer. and yeah, I dont think its worth having lvl 2 FMB...

Sig by Synlight

09-06-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Eirlovesyou is on a distinguished road

It's really up to you. +1 for sacrifice is good but I remembered you're not crazy for vit gear so iono.

I don't think you should get level 1 prayer. You can use it as a last resort as a fake res during extreme situations but I think the casting time is too long. Imo max prayer or don't get it at all.

At max it only heals 1400 hp, some players have more than double that amount so yeah. Beads are too unpredictable atm and you can't really level up light of healing atm. I only have arguments for the heals lol.

Don't sweat it though cuz i have 7 extra SPs =D

09-06-2008   #7 (permalink)
Boku ga Kira da!

qyn6 is on a distinguished road
IGN: qyn666
Class: Eir
Level: 61
Guild: Prisma

Quote:
Originally Posted by yggdrassil_13
It's really up to you. +1 for sacrifice is good but I remembered you're not crazy for vit gear so iono.

I don't think you should get level 1 prayer. You can use it as a last resort as a fake res during extreme situations but I think the casting time is too long. Imo max prayer or don't get it at all.

At max it only heals 1400 hp, some players have more than double that amount so yeah. Beads are too unpredictable atm and you can't really level up sunlight. I only have arguments for the heals lol.

Don't sweat it though cuz i have 7 extra SPs =D
uhh so should i just get sunlight then? ._. the other choice i have is -1 fmb and get 2 ls but i hate reagents so iuno x.x

09-06-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

I think you should wait. I plan to use 4 of those 7 extra points to get level 4 LS if we get the reagant NPC. If we don't get the NPC then I might contemplate getting level 1 dodge and level 1 Holy Spirit.

I need to stop spamming f23 and beg Zyrro (and other siegs) to save me from mobs !

09-06-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

sunlight or why not light of purification?

09-06-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Settos is on a distinguished road
Class: Healer to_cardmaster

Quote:
IMO, level 2 is the only useless level for Prayer. Level 3-5 heals 100+ per wave (9 waves in total), how can that be a waste?

Quote:
At max it only heals 1400 hp, some players have more than double that amount so yeah.
Only? Dude, that's only 100 HP short for healing half the bar of a 3k-HP-ed Knight. The only other heal that can heal more than that is JoG at level 1 and only when all the healing stars heal a specific party member.

Ok, let's say that prayer may not be the most efficient heal (1minute CD, long cast time, easily cancellable, takes considerable amount of HP/MP), but how you use a skill AND when you use it determines its efficiency.

On-Topic:
65/another 65

There's nothing wrong with maxed MP increase, but the thing is, you can easily find a substitute for the 560MP addition with a good INT gear. If you want to focus on VIT, then get maxed PoS to recover mana, IMHO. Whatever people may say, which ever works for you comes first.

09-07-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settos
IMO, level 2 is the only useless level for Prayer. Level 3-5 heals 100+ per wave (9 waves in total), how can that be a waste?

Only? Dude, that's only 100 HP short for healing half the bar of a 3k-HP-ed Knight. The only other heal that can heal more than that is JoG at level 1 and only when all the healing stars heal a specific party member.

Ok, let's say that prayer may not be the most efficient heal (1minute CD, long cast time, easily cancellable, takes considerable amount of HP/MP), but how you use a skill AND when you use it determines its efficiency.

On-Topic:
65/another 65

There's nothing wrong with maxed MP increase, but the thing is, you can easily find a substitute for the 560MP addition with a good INT gear. If you want to focus on VIT, then get maxed PoS to recover mana, IMHO. Whatever people may say, which ever works for you comes first.
I lurves teh Prayer of healing!!! I'm not a hater at all . I think it's the best heal out there. I can't help but feel bothered when I see other healers who cast prayer that's level 1 or 2 other than fake ressing purposes. Iono i'm weird lolz. Imo, a Hybrid Eir with max light of healing and prayer of healing and maybe a few points in sunlight and higher attack spells is more efficient than an "FS" Eir with only level 1 attack spells. Maybe to each his own and i'm just lazy XD

Oh and btw qyn-chan, if I get around to it, I might take of 3 points from mana recovery cuz I don't think it makes a difference or at least I can't see it lulz (yes people will disagree) and get a high level blessed bravery. Iono, confused as well. Must have reagant npc!

09-07-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

^ Mana Recovery > Mana Increase. I played with level 5/6 MP regen with level 6 PoS and with all the maxed heals at level 55, it was like trying to breathe through a small hole.

Also, an FS eir can deal almost the same amount of damage as any hybrid eir, who only has high level pieces. I know so, because I've been playing with an Eir with no moon pieces and one point to each sacred attack skill. And, IMHO, I'd rather spam level 8+ SoH (15secs reuse) than get maxed prayer (I love maxed prayer, but it has 60secs CD).

High level blessed bravery........ I got killed by this skill. Rather not have it.

09-07-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

What's up with healers getting 1/9 Tears now...?

Especially considering Tears just got buffed in KLunia.

-1 FMB
-1 Antidote (Unless you find that you're constantly the only healer in a party, I wouldn't bother getting this.)
+1 Prayer (Not a very good healing skill, use it for Fake Res)
+1 LS (Obvious reasons)
+1 Light of Purification (Siren Raid/PVP/etc)

09-07-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Yeah, gettings Tears just for knockdown is like "wtf plx" since you already have HS, which is EXCELLENT knockdown, and many of the people have FMB as well (Which I very rarely have to use for knockdown, in my experience, and don't want FMB anymore...).

09-07-2008   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Tears at level 1 is in no way inferior than level 9 tears because:

1) You can do simple combos with it (AAS AAAAS Tears >> AS Wave/Dodge/HS) making you a good damage healer even if you are an FS eir.

2) If I am to choose between Bullet and Tears for knockdown, I'd rather choose Tears because I know where the heck it's going to go. It can knockdown from a distance whenever HS is on CD (even if it only has 10secs for reuse, HS will be on CD).

3) And sure, Eirs can live without FMB, tears, and Shout, but think about it, where else can you put your skill points?

Tears is one of those one-point wonders.

09-07-2008   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settos
Tears at level 1 is in no way inferior than level 9 tears because:

1) You can do simple combos with it (AAS AAAAS Tears >> AS Wave/Dodge/HS) making you a good damage healer even if you are an FS eir.

2) If I am to choose between Bullet and Tears for knockdown, I'd rather choose Tears because I know where the heck it's going to go. It can knockdown from a distance whenever HS is on CD (even if it only has 10secs for reuse, HS will be on CD).

3) And sure, Eirs can live without FMB, tears, and Shout, but think about it, where else can you put your skill points?

Tears is one of those one-point wonders.
Tears is so not a 1 point wonder. 1 Point wonder would be SW/Fog/JoG.
Even that KLunian tourney Eir has a level 10 or 11 Tears when she kills that Tia. 171~191 vs 18~21.

It's one of Eir's most damaging skills.

09-07-2008   #17 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

Tears is useful at lv.1, but it does A LOT of damage when it's maxed. I prefer tears more than max FMB, Pieces, or HS, so I would definitely reccommend maxing it if you have enough skill points.

I think the point's established.