ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-12-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

traversc is on a distinguished road
Default team PvP build?

Is it possible to make a PvP eir focused on healing? What skills are essential?

Here is what I am thinking.

Heal 1
Light of Healing 9
Bead of Healing 8
Sunlight of Healing 9
Antidote 1
Prayer of Healing 0
Emergency Heal 1
Ressurection 0

Moonlight Piece 10
Full Moon Bullet 1
Moon Barrier 3
Moonlight Chain 0
Moon Bind 0
Moon Fog 1
Judgement of God 1

Price of Sacrifice 7
Holy Shout 0
Light of Purification 1
Tears of Goddess 0
Dodge 1
Holy Spirit 1
Sacred Wave 1

Mana Recovery 8
Mind Concentration 0
Mana Increase 8
Increase Health 4
Deadly Blow 0

Light Shield 4

Total 80

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-12-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

No, such a build would just be a FS build.

04-12-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

team pvp build is an FS build. just without resurrecction and prayer

04-12-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Srannatty is on a distinguished road

I would take away Sunlight to put points in Tears of Goddess, Dodge and Moonlight Bind.

All of those skills are important on both 1:1 and Team PVP.

1st. Tears of Goddess is very powerful skill and it could help your teammate from chased by opponent (or getting hit by opponent). You can use it to protect your self as well as combo reason.
Remember, Team PVP doesn't mean that you are going to heal other people for the whole time. You have to fight. There would always be one person trying to cancel your heal and kill you first

Second, Dodge is very important skill as well. Not only it gives great damage for such a low mana, it also helps you escape from many attacks, such as Tia's Tackle, and can protect your self from chasing enemy.

Third, Moonbind (M). Moonbind has very high percentage of cancelling, but now, you can use your dash to cancel Moonbind. It might not seem useful, but it's great range and freezing effect help your teammate from getting attacked by opponent as well as giving them chance to inflict big damage on opponent.

Lastly, I would recommand Sleep, but since this one is better for 1:1, you don't have to learn it.

If you don't have much skill points, you might want to take them from Sunlight, little bit from bead, and Mana Increase.

If you have any question, ask me any time xD

04-12-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

I have 1 pt in dodge, are you saying I should put more?
Also, how many points into tears and moonbind? is 1 each okay?

04-12-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I suggest that you forget about healing people for the most part if you want to pvp. Healing skills takes skill points that pvp healers need for attacking.

04-12-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Well, If you want to do some combos with dodge, I'd say you should put 7 points there. You should master Moonbind, and you should have as much Tear as possible.

What I suggest is master Moonbind first, may be leave Dodge at 1 if you are not going to do much combo, and learn some Tears (I suggest more than 1).

Godbot/ It's true that it becomes very hard to heal in pvp. However, it still is important part of Team PVP. And heal support of Healers is really important on PVP. If the healer is good, that team wins. That's why people try to attack healer first, because Healer's Heal sure is the key of winning of losing. And that Heal of Light really is handy because if you use it 3 times, it would heal about 50%~70%(depends on Teammate's HP) of your teammate.

04-12-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

this is a team pvp build.. healers are there to heal.. and interrupt they do not need to do damage
their skills for damaging just isn't as important
however sunlight should be reduced

04-12-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Blah, if you really want to work with that build, I'd say go hybrid.

-8 Sunlight - YOU DON'T HAVE SKILL POINTS TO BURN!
-1 Antidote - Doesn't kill Tia poison consistently enough to warrant the risk involved in casting it.
-3 Moon Pieces - YOU DON'T HAVE SKILL POINTS TO BURN!
+4 Moon Bind - As per Sran
-4 PoS - lv 7 is SUICIDAL.
+1 Holy Shout - Skill cancel is good.
+9 Tears of Goddess - Tears is godly.
+2 Dodge - Dodge is godly.

I would have said +8 dodge, but you're out of points. Light of Healing and Bead of Healing are both very solid skills to use pvp, but I'd still seriously consider taking points from those for dodge.

Edit: wait, where's light shield? 0.o;

04-12-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

this_barb is on a distinguished road

As much as people say its easy to stop a healer from healing in PvP, it's just not that simple when it comes to 2v2+. I generally view healing as bad mannered in team PvP when the other team does not have an Eir or has an Eir that does not heal.

04-12-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Err... I mostly agree with Godbot...
but I disagree with taking of 5 POS....
She needs at least 5..... so take off only 2points...
I forgot about Holy Spirit, so take of antidote and put into Holy spirit.
You don't really have to master Tear but higher is better. You also don't have to take off MoonPieces, but I suggest you to down it to at least 7 or 8.

Godbot/ LS is at the last of the list O.O

ThisBarb/ HEAL IS NOT A BAD MANNER. We healers have to put about 20~40 points JUST ON THE HEALING. And we don't have as much attacking skill as you guys. We don't have like D-fist and Ice dragon's Godly Damage. Oh maybe we have one. Mastered Tears of goddes when it hits 8 times. You guys have at least 3 section of attacking skill but we only have 2 of them. And from 2 section, some of them are support skills like Moonshield, PoS, Purification of Light. Heal is THE MAIN PART of Eir, and I cannot imagine having battle without healing.

In Klunia we usually do not Heal because We usually have similar number of healer on both sides. But whenever it's 1:1 or there is only 1 healer, That healer is allowed to heal. That is because, "Healers wants to play pvp".

04-12-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

You make some good arguments, but missing the point, which is, I wanna be able to take a FS stage build (or something like it) and take it into PvP with little to no modification. I dont want to use a full skill reset every time I want to PvP. So having LoH, beads and sunlight is pretty much set. I also probably not going to take 8 dodge, since that is useless in stage.

I don't want to be hybrid. So I'm wondering if a build that just supports and disrupts is good. Or are hybrid skills like moonbind so good that they are essential?

04-12-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Yuui is on a distinguished road

i'd say, get dodge level 8 instead of high tears

If it's a healing build, tears i think is only needed for for knock down, plus higher dodge sends targets higher in the air which gives your team mates more time to move around.

with something like this

http://cansozero.myweb.hinet.net/lun...00008050400065

problem is...probably need more mana increase

04-13-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by traversc
You make some good arguments, but missing the point, which is, I wanna be able to take a FS stage build (or something like it) and take it into PvP with little to no modification. I dont want to use a full skill reset every time I want to PvP. So having LoH, beads and sunlight is pretty much set. I also probably not going to take 8 dodge, since that is useless in stage.

I don't want to be hybrid. So I'm wondering if a build that just supports and disrupts is good. Or are hybrid skills like moonbind so good that they are essential?
You can take any build into pvp and pvp well if you've gotten used to it. I've had a horrifically messed up knight in OB and I still pvp'd very well with him.

04-13-2008   #15 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Problem with your example, Ralin, is that Siegs' PvP and Stages builds aren't that different. Eirs, on the other hand, have a huge difference between Stage and PvP builds.

If you want to PvP with a "Stage" Eir, I'd suggest you go support-oriented hybrid.

04-13-2008   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

If you want to be both FS and PVP healer.. than the only possible way to do that is to become a hybrid healer. Believe me or not... but you can run through stages very well with Combat healer and you can do PVP very well with Pure healer as well.

04-13-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiety
Problem with your example, Ralin, is that Siegs' PvP and Stages builds aren't that different. Eirs, on the other hand, have a huge difference between Stage and PvP builds.

If you want to PvP with a "Stage" Eir, I'd suggest you go support-oriented hybrid.
No no, I mean you can survive ok with a healer that just have pieces or tears as attack skills. I say this because 90% of my damage output comes from pieces sniping and meleeing the carp out of people.