ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-12-2007   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

mintyherb is on a distinguished road
Default Bless Skills

I'm not sure how many of you guys use Bless skills, I'm assuming few of you do because they require Reagents. But of those of you who use them a lot, can anyone tell me how effective they are in later games?

My test Eir character's got a level 2 Bless Defense and a +60 defense for all my party members is pretty good for 2-1 to 2-10, but will it help in Legend?

So far, it seems to give a little boost, but will this be helpful later on? I'm assuming the equips for level 40 and on will already start with defenses as high as around 150 or 200, so will it be much help?

And the attack skill to. At level 2, it adds +40, but do any of you know if this, or higher levels of the skill will make much of a difference in the game?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-12-2007   #2 (permalink)
gimenes

it will

both atk and defense buffs

08-12-2007   #3 (permalink)
The REAL Ayumi from MyLunia
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Borkborkbork has disabled reputation

The attack buff is the best buff you can get IMO. The defense buff isn't nearly as useful. :P
I'd say stop leveling defense buff. I don't really recommend getting any buff, but if you must have one, go with attack.

08-12-2007   #4 (permalink)
Lorni

I personally think both buffs are useful.

Attack buff is nice for Sieg, who already has decent defense and uses alot of basic attack. NOTE: Attack buff does not increase skill damage, so if you were hoping to increase it for that reason, you're out of luck.

Defense buff is better for Eir/Mage(I forget his name XD) Since they *shouldn't* be meleeing in later levels because they have a high chance of being 1 shot, and since attack buff doesn't increase skill damage, defense buff will keep them with that sliver of hp so they can run back to you.

As for sleep and hp max buff... I have no clue what those are for. 100 HP doesn't seem like an awful lot, and it requires heftier reagent costs. And a sleep for 3 seconds isn't much either.

08-12-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Xephirshot is on a distinguished road

Heh yeah, sleep for 3 seconds, you might as well just shoot the purple S+S+S+S+A (or was it 3...) attack that homes in and puts them to sleep without any skill points or reagents.

08-12-2007   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorni
I personally think both buffs are useful.

Attack buff is nice for Sieg, who already has decent defense and uses alot of basic attack. NOTE: Attack buff does not increase skill damage, so if you were hoping to increase it for that reason, you're out of luck.

Defense buff is better for Eir/Mage(I forget his name XD) Since they *shouldn't* be meleeing in later levels because they have a high chance of being 1 shot, and since attack buff doesn't increase skill damage, defense buff will keep them with that sliver of hp so they can run back to you.

As for sleep and hp max buff... I have no clue what those are for. 100 HP doesn't seem like an awful lot, and it requires heftier reagent costs. And a sleep for 3 seconds isn't much either.
You're forgetting reagnents, you'd have to get tons of Winter Flowers/Fire Plants for those buffs if you were going to use them so often.

08-12-2007   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

JelloTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JelloTime

Light Shield. Fun Fun Fun!

>____>;;

08-12-2007   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

imported_soulsound is on a distinguished road

meh only bless skill I plan on getting is making everything 0 dmaage but monsters could attack me =(

and only getting ressurtion too XD

08-12-2007   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
You're forgetting reagnents, you'd have to get tons of Winter Flowers/Fire Plants for those buffs if you were going to use them so often.
speaking of which...where do you find Winter Flowers and Fire plants?!?! (o_O)

I like you new avatar btw, it's funny ( ^_^ )

08-12-2007   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Aikijitsu is on a distinguished road

I believe you get them randomly from monsters.

08-12-2007   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

randomly isn't good since Reagent boxes can give out ANY reagent in the game that's appropriate for that level....

08-12-2007   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Srannatty is on a distinguished road

Defense is not usesful,
some healers learn life extention for some secret reasons recommanded:0,1,~~~master.
Blessed Bravery is learned by most healers < really useful: recommanded 4,master.
up to 4, you only need one fireplant. but after 4, you need another reagant

Sleep: learned by hybrids and combat healers Very useful in PVP. Recommanded:2or more
Light sheild: Learned by healers who plays raid"Sairen", and Lir on episode 5-10 safely.
Recommanded: 1 or more. 0 is okay, but you have to rely on other healers..... In sairen, you definetly need to learn one. Sairen is good raid stage, gives you very very good items.

08-13-2007   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

what other reagents do you need for a maxed Blessed Bravery?

08-13-2007   #14 (permalink)

You'd need a Black Pepper if you go over Level 4.

08-13-2007   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

tsukiyako is on a distinguished road

Haha that sounds funnyyy. "You'd need a Black Pepper." xD! It's like "If you want the No Damage Bless thing, if would cost a White Salt." O_O?

Okay, back on topic: Honestly, I really don't plan on putting points in the bless skills, because there's so many other skills to master/raise. o.o You only get 80 points at 65 (Max for now, maybe they'll raise it?) So, keep that in mind.

08-13-2007   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Srannatty is on a distinguished road

'-' Bravery blessing is very useful, so learning 4 is recommanded for every healer '-'. I am thinking about learning it, because it is so useful.