ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-12-2007   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave
Default My Eir build..

Ok, so I think I have things planned out more than my other two Eirs, so here we go! XD

Healing:
Light of Healing level 7/10
Bead of Healing level 9/9
Sunlight of Healing level 7/10

Moon:
Moonlight Pieces level 10/10
Full Moon Bullet level 10/10
Moonlight Chain level 1/8
Moon Bind level 1/??
Moon Fog level 1/??
Judgement of God level 1/??

Sacred:
Price of Sacrifice level 4/7
Tears of Goddess level 1/9
Dodge level 1/??

Passive:
Mana Recovery level 8/8
Increase Health level 4/4

(Colored to make this less boring looking and easier to see the different sections of the skills)

I do imagine that considering the max level of available skill points I would have excess points, but I doubt I will have to worry about that. XD

Just a quick couple of things to address though...

I find myself in situations where I can't heal or use Price of Sacrifice fairly often, Mana Recovery is to help with that. I never bring potions, too big of a pain to me. XD

Light and sunlight of healing aren't maxed for mana consumption issues, and bead is maxed because... Well, I WANTED TO! T_T

Moonlight pieces is maxed for obvious reasons and full moon bullet for the extra damage with the knockdown. Moonlight chain is at level one because I read its damage doesn't go up much. I haven't heard much about Moon Bind/Moon Fog/Judgement of God, but I'll get them to level one anyway. They might be increased above level one depending on how well I like them.

Price of Sacrifice is set to level 4 so I don't get killed after using it. Tears is shown to be level one, but it's likely to get some of my extra skill points. Dodge because I'm starting to try out combos, and heard it was a decent finisher.

Increase health should be semi-obvious.

Comments/suggestions/lolurbuildsux?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-12-2007   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Kismet is on a distinguished road

I suggest getting 1 into Holy Spirit because it is a good AoE knockdown skill. In PVP this will buy you time to pull off a heal or two on your Light of Healing if you hit someone with it. Or you can also knock someone down then cast it right in front of them so they can't get up while you dash away or heal in their face.

I personally don't recommend maxing Dodge for team PVP but for solo PVP and PVE Combat it would defintely be something worth considering. I do not recommend raising Tears of Goddess unless you are focussing on PVE because the damage is rather low and would be diminished pretty quickly in juggles for PVP and is more of a tool for another knockdown. In PVE it would be pretty good because you can use it toward the end of a combo which would multiply the damage. Also consider getting 1 into Sacred Wave and 1 into Ressurection if you're planning to PVE more often than PVP. 1 into Emergency Heal for PVE and Team PVP too.

Hope this helps, it's all I can think of right now.

Tias, try and get creative with my Tia Combo Creation Guide!

08-12-2007   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Xephirshot is on a distinguished road

Kismet, have you put any points into moonlight chain or bind? If so, how are those skills compared to each other? They both sound similar, but bind seems to have more shots (?) and has the rooting effect too.

08-12-2007   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

I currently do not have Moon Bind but I do have Moonlight Chain.

Moonlight Chain fires 8 projectiles in a series. The startup time for this is rather slow, so it is not as easy to combo with when compared to skills like Full Moon Bullet or Dodge. It is, however, still combo-able and examples of short combos can be found in my Eir guide in the Guides section. I have found some longer combos but they're not necessarily my favorite due to the unpredictable nature of Moonlight Chain.

The problem about Moonlight Chain is that if there are multiple enemies in front of you, it likes to spray the chain rather than firing it in a straight line. The chain has a slight homing effect so it tends to go a bit haywire with multiple targets in front of you. Also, even when juggling a single target with this spell, sometimes it hits the target in such an angle that it pushes the enemy a little to the side, often ruining any hopes to juggle the target after.

Moonlight Chain is NOT dash-cancelable so be careful when using it. It is, however, spell-cancelable with spells such as Dodge and Tears of Goddess (hint hint). Although I don't necessarily like the spell all that much, I still have 1 into it for the sake of having a quick, simple, backup juggle that does some OK damage. Plus Moonlight Chain deals some small AoE damage so it's somewhat useful when killing mobs of enemies. I suggest having 1 point into it for backup juggles and for the times when you can use it. I also believe it is a pretty useful pressure tool in PVP for when someone is on the floor. It forces them to either dash to the sides or play dead, which can sometimes throw them off, but I would do this only sparingly as it is kind of risky and a bit of MP usage.

As for Moon Bind, I haven't reached the level to get the skill yet but I have seen it used in some PVP videos. What it basically does is fire multiple projectiles out and if they hit an enemy it roots them for the stated time in the tooltip. This is useful in limiting people's movement options (PVP) and can potentially set people up for a free hit/juggle or some time to heal. In PVE it is essentially the same as Dainn's Ice Arrows that freeze, except I don't believe it has the major homing effect that Dainn's has. Hopefully I can find out more about this skill soon, but I am leveling rather slow at the moment so it may be awhile.

Hope this info helps, this is purely based on my observations and some of the information may not be entirely true.

08-12-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Xephirshot is on a distinguished road

Thanks! Yeah, I checked out your guide awhile ago, but wasn't sure if you had gotten bind yet. I'll keep checking you guide as it is updated for whenever you do get bind (if you so choose). Good luck on the leveling, hope you get there soon since I'm probably leveling even slower =P.

08-12-2007   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Eh, I was only planning on getting one into Dodge.

Emergency Heal's long cooldown and initial HP cost doesn't seem to great to me. It's long range is nice, but Sunlight of Healing and Bead of Healing have nice range. You have to have a certain item to use Ressurection, which is only found on certain stages and goes poof after that stage. Unless the item becomes available on more stages it sounds like a waste to me.

I've heard of Holy Spirit, I guess I'll throw a point into that.

I've never heard of Sacred Wave, could you go a little bit more indepth on it?

And yeah, Tears of Goddess is mostly for stages. I'm decent at aiming it, but using it in PVP would be too hard. Its damage is decent, hits a couple times, can hit multiple monsters, and knocks them down. In other words, I like it! XD

08-12-2007   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zanzuken04 is on a distinguished road

Emergency heal is only good to have 1 point in it, and is only to be used to save someone that has 0 hp and hasent turned into a ghost yet.

res you should have 1 point in aswell. The reagent yes is only given on certian stages, so you shouldnt have more then just the 1 point. but when you see those jewels, you will know its a tough stage, and will be glad you have res.

bind is nice to have, espically with its range of 160.

moon fog is one of the most damaging skills eir has, only short of judgment of god. If your planning on being a damaging type Eir then i suggest maxing both of these.

08-12-2007   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

If any of you know, I would like to know more about Moon Fog. Does it cause skill/combo interruption on damage? How big of an area is it? How fast is the casting speed and is it dash/spell cancelable? etc. I'm curious about this for PvP sake primarily, but knowing for PvE would be nice too.

08-12-2007   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

I'm thinking of ditching Dodge. The few times I get my combos off correctly it wouldn't matter if Dodge was used as a finisher. The damage would become insignificant after a while, and I've used it before and didn't care for it.

Well, at least my build this far is pretty flexible. XD

08-13-2007   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ClericChi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ClericChi

What about Concentrate? (Or whatever it was called)
The sound of lowering mana consumption is good, but is level 1 only 3% lower? Is it recommended to get that?

08-13-2007   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

mintyherb is on a distinguished road

er... i think that skills goes something like..

for every skill you use, there's a 3% that the skill will only consume 50% mana...

so like, at max, there's a 20%/25% (not really sure) that every skill you use will consume half its MP cost