ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-31-2007   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ken-Ohki is on a distinguished road
Default Eir

Hey guys, since I started my healer I thought it would be good to start a thread to discuss what it's like, combos, skills, all that.

I've always played the healer type in groups so she's a natural for me to want to play.

For starters if I may ask a question. How do I heal my teammates? So far whenever I press the 1 button (for heal) I just heal myself.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-31-2007   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road

There's so many rude people in this game.... always wanting me to heal them but I couldn't. But until you get enough skill points, there's another skill you can learn that heals people around you.

07-31-2007   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Well that's fantastic, can't wait to be the party healer. So far the 2 groups I was in were all wizards . . . guess healers will be in high demand throughout the game.

07-31-2007   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Elegance is on a distinguished road

I hope I'm not the only one around that doesn't want to actually heal. I like Eir as a character but I'm less than spectacular when it comes to supporting roles. It also seems like Eir has a decent amount of damage dealing skills, so a hybrid build doesn't seem bad right now.

07-31-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Imperator is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokona
so many people want to be healers=(
Could it be the end of the world? Too...many...healers? At least we won't have to wait an hour to find one (Although we will probably have to wait an hour for some other class >.>)

07-31-2007   #6 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Eir is deathly IF you know how to utilize her properly, GG. =3 I'm sure most of the experienced CB Eir players, or perhaps those guys who played JP OB with me would agree. X3

Lesson One: Shout + Half Moon(? The first Moon skill you can learn. Forgot the name) is fun. Very Fun.=3

07-31-2007   #7 (permalink)
Lion

The character I'm playing now is Eir, I really like her. The first Moon skill that you get is really useful and can do a lot of damage, I'm sure it would be better for me if lag or whatever wasn't bothering me. And then she has a lot more of the other attack skills, and then she has the party healing skills u.u I suppose a Hybrid Build would be pretty nice.

07-31-2007   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Outburst is on a distinguished road

I just started my Eir right now, IGN Lacus. Oh boy. Once you get to level 4, people expect you to heal them constantly. No wonder I can't be healing types. D:

In-Game Name: Kyon (3x)
Member of the SOSBrigade

07-31-2007   #9 (permalink)
clumsygirl

does anyone know of some hybrid builds? i'm lvl 9 right now and wasn't sure what would work since i want to support and have offensive skills too

07-31-2007   #10 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Ignore - you're not obligated to heal them. Don't even bother. Just proceed with the stage as normal.

I highly recommend not getting Bead of Healing, because Light of Healing is better.

07-31-2007   #11 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Lol, I just put points into random skills. Whichever one pops up when I level. Q_Q

I FAIL AT EIR. Q_Q

08-01-2007   #12 (permalink)
Sey
/gg FTW! Regular

Sey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sey Send a message via MSN to Sey

I was considering being a Eir but the constant frustration that comes with it is too much for me. Just from reading this thread I can tell that people are bothering them like they bother other healers in most games. I have only been in 2 parties with healers and I have been playing all day, so I really don't know if very many people are using them :l But to all of you that picked Eir's, good luck O.o

Amri - 1x Eir
Member of the SOSBrigade

08-01-2007   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Shyvnal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitoru
Lol, I just put points into random skills. Whichever one pops up when I level. Q_Q

I FAIL AT EIR. Q_Q
Heh, same
Anyways i really like healing, just a but annoying i need to say to every party that i join "come close if you need a heal" :<

08-01-2007   #14 (permalink)
The REAL Ayumi from MyLunia
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Ayumi has disabled reputation

I'm a hybrid Eir, more slanted towards support than power. I heal first, then if everyone is at full HP and not in any immediate danger of death, I attack with Moon skills. o_O

I personally like having the responsibility of keeping my members alive. Even if I fail and they die, I don't mind if they yell at me; Unless perhaps it was because of cooldown or some other factor out of my hands.

However, I don't like chasing people around to heal them, so I make them come to me. :3 I usually use Light of Healing + Bead of Healing together.

Oh and by the way, PRICE OF SACRIFICE IS SO FRIGGIN HAWT <3

A question to other Eirs, do you keep your Healing skills on one skill set (the thing you put your skills on for like hotkeys @_@) and attack ones on the other? o.o I mix it up, but I dunno what others do.

08-01-2007   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road

I put 'em all in the same bar and hope I don't accidently press 6 for sacrifice. XD

And they always run around so much, bead of healing is usful for those ADHD people.

08-01-2007   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Enyc is on a distinguished road

I have all my attacks and pots on the same first bar because there ain't much I could put on it lol.

08-01-2007   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zanzuken04 is on a distinguished road

If your planning on being a full healer, then get every heal spell.

as for bead of healing, at higher levels it is very, very usefull, as it has 2 beads that heal the same ammount for a low mp cost, plus you dont have to be anywhere near the action.

also i noticed for bead of healing, if 2 people are right on top of each other, they both get healed by it

eir is defiently designed to be both a healing class and a damaging class, remember to pick and choose your skills carefully!

in order to max every skill, you have to be lvl 171

08-01-2007   #18 (permalink)
The REAL Ayumi from MyLunia
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Ayumi has disabled reputation

I always miss my target w/ Bead. D:

08-01-2007   #19 (permalink)
???

Envy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lovedrug
Class: Archmage lu_eir

lol I fail at Eir too. I have all my attacking skills mixed up with my heal skills and I somehow wing it and manage to heal people. I kinda screwed up too, I'm level 14 and didn't get Shout yet, but it's not really a big problem.

and yes, Sacrifice is very hawt. I love it, I can use all my attack skills and still have enough mp to heal.

08-01-2007   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

I wanna be a full healer but my heal spells don't come up often to add points to. So a few moon skills look promising. Also acrifice eh? I'll need to invest in that one then. I'm only lvl 6 and it's <3