ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-05-2007   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zanzuken04 is on a distinguished road

i took mp recovery in CB cause i thought it would be good, if you low on hp and mp and cant use PoS, it will make your wait shorter. But seeing as there are only so many of your skills you can get.. 212 points worth of skills, and you can only get 70 or so! every point counts. so i dicided to skip it as pots are rather cheep anyway.

little hint with pots, the cool time is long, The hp and rejuv pots use the same timer, but the mp pots use a different one, so i usually carry around the rejuv pots that heal both hp and mp, and plain mp pots.

besides you shouldnt need to use pots all that often. i only end up using 1, maybe 2 in the 10th part in each chapter.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-05-2007   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

mintyherb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
I'm a hybrid Eir, more slanted towards support than power. I heal first, then if everyone is at full HP and not in any immediate danger of death, I attack with Moon skills. o_O

I personally like having the responsibility of keeping my members alive. Even if I fail and they die, I don't mind if they yell at me; Unless perhaps it was because of cooldown or some other factor out of my hands.

However, I don't like chasing people around to heal them, so I make them come to me. :3 I usually use Light of Healing + Bead of Healing together.

Oh and by the way, PRICE OF SACRIFICE IS SO FRIGGIN HAWT <3

A question to other Eirs, do you keep your Healing skills on one skill set (the thing you put your skills on for like hotkeys @_@) and attack ones on the other? o.o I mix it up, but I dunno what others do.
yeah, us Eir players shouldn't be tossed around like some expendable medpack whenever someone needs to heal. and the ones that usually are mean are the ones that go charging in, get beaten up then cry for Eir to help without bothering to run back out of the fray.

i just use the large range heal spell since i don't have to get too close to the battle. i've tried using Bead, but imo it's too slow and people don't notice that it heals and don't stay still

i keep the moon pieces skill at 1 since i use it a lot, then the healing skills at 2 and 3 and PoS on 4. it's quick and simple and i don't have to stretch my fingers all across the keyboard to cast a spell :P

08-06-2007   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

psy295 is on a distinguished road

someone should make a "how to treat a healer" guide
its annoying chasing after people trying to heal them..
and even worse
when i cast a light of healing and they just stand there AWAY from the circle and not get healed =T

anyway

i use MP and Rejuv pots for bosses only.. they are really helpful.. especially since i spam beads of healling all the time =D i still use price of sacrifice.. but pots are useful since i dont have to heal afterwards.. =P

08-06-2007   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

charcolishen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by psy295
when i cast a light of healing and they just stand there AWAY from the circle and not get
That tendency will disappear as your character rises through the stages, since people on the lower end usually have yet to know how a healer works.

On another note, I've taken on a pure healer route, but i'm starting to think that maybe i'll gather enough skill points to invest in the battle skills.

So far:
Heal - 2
Light of Healing - 3
Bead of Healing - 2
Sunlight of Healing - 2
Antidote - 1
Light of Purification - 1
Price of Sacrifice - 2
Blessed Defence - 2
Blessed Bravery - 1
Mana Recovery - 2 (Somehow this ended up being a lifesaver when having accidentally mismanaged my MP/HP consumption)

Light Shield is the lamest skill of them all.
The reagent cost and duration is ridiculous.

http://www.artofassassin.com - Art of Assassin MMO Community

Dark-Winged of the guild Dragon Heart
Charcolishen - Wizard - [29] [Guild Leader]
Alysia - Healer - [18]

08-06-2007   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

psy295 is on a distinguished road

i know, but it happened a lot during on 3-10 for me.... it was as if they hated being healed by me o0 lol

08-06-2007   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zanzuken04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcolishen
On another note, I've taken on a pure healer route, but i'm starting to think that maybe i'll gather enough skill points to invest in the battle skills.
Keep in mind you will have 80 total skill points at max lvl. Ive maped out my character using only heals, PoS, moon pierce, and some ability, and I wont be able to max them all.

08-07-2007   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

charcolishen is on a distinguished road

Only 80? Well that make things all the more lame ;<
Hmm, time to map mine too.

http://www.artofassassin.com - Art of Assassin MMO Community

Dark-Winged of the guild Dragon Heart
Charcolishen - Wizard - [29] [Guild Leader]
Alysia - Healer - [18]

08-07-2007   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ken-Ohki is on a distinguished road

I just had 2 Eirs solo Lache on 3-10. Since we constantly heal ourselves and wait for our moon spells to recharge we were immortal. Took awhile but we won against him. Died when we went against the boss but it proves the effectiveness of a well played Eir.

08-07-2007   #49 (permalink)
Sey
/gg FTW! Regular

Sey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sey Send a message via MSN to Sey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken-Ohki
I just had 2 Eirs solo Lache on 3-10. Since we constantly heal ourselves and wait for our moon spells to recharge we were immortal. Took awhile but we won against him. Died when we went against the boss but it proves the effectiveness of a well played Eir.
I know exactly what you mean. I just tried out a Eir to see what they are like and now I am really hooked. I quit my Dainn to make an Eir O.o

Amri - 1x Eir
Member of the SOSBrigade

08-07-2007   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

lololz is on a distinguished road

I quit my Dainne for an Eir because I got slightly Tempered when I broke my +6 staff. x__x
Now I'm hooked and even thought i just broke 2 more wands no way am I switching to a Sieg. x___x

08-07-2007   #51 (permalink)
shinsei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken-Ohki
Me and another healer played against daru (i'm 26, she's 20). With good running skills eir can go against 1st form daru fairly (though it takes really long due to lack to dmg). 2nd form would need to look out though ahaha but we got killed when he slammed that lava AoE skill. So i can conclude that eir can solo daru, albeit takes really long.

Well i actually did try to solo him. Managed to get to daru with 1 life spare. Anyone else interested to try? hahaha

08-07-2007   #52 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Sure, Daru is easy. Wait till you see the 5-10 boss. He (it?) pwns.

Basically, the more healers you have in the party, the better your chances of survival - more healing spells to go round. On the other hand, in a party with one Eir and 3 others, healing output will be lower - thus slightly harder to play.

08-07-2007   #53 (permalink)
The REAL Ayumi from MyLunia
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Ayumi has disabled reputation

I'll try soloing Daru once I'm like, 35. >_>

I think I can solo it now, but I lack the patience to run around all over for such a long time. Unlike certain Siegs I know. ._.

08-07-2007   #54 (permalink)
???

Envy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lovedrug
Class: Archmage lu_eir

Soloing Daru is possible, just what's the point? Just dash, dash, use the magic disc move, dash, maybe the tears if you have that skill, dash.....

08-11-2007   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

does anyone know how much MP MP Recov heals per second if you max it?

08-12-2007   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

tsukiyako is on a distinguished road

Eh, you can check on Korean Lunia's site. >< I don't know if you should get it since there's Price of sacrifice, and you could always use a potion...

08-12-2007   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Srannatty is on a distinguished road

I learned about 5. Some healers master. At least 3 recommanded.There is only one healer without any potions, HP is too low to use price of sacrifice, HP recovers itself very quickly. Loved in PVP, too

08-12-2007   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyako
Eh, you can check on Korean Lunia's site. >< I don't know if you should get it since there's Price of sacrifice, and you could always use a potion...
i think the Korean Lunia's sit is a different patch from ours...
Eir's Moon Pieces skill takes 10 seconds to recharge according to the Korean site, but it takes 15 seconds to recharge in our game :S

08-12-2007   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Xephirshot is on a distinguished road

You sure about that? The last time I checked, our moon pieces recharge is 10 seconds (which was yesterday).

08-12-2007   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

it is? o_O" i swear it was 15....

i was having an argument with my friend to see who could cast more spells, Dainn or Eir

and we both complained about the recharge time being too long ( o_O")