League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-22-2007   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough
Default Full Support Guide

Tis time to update this guide srsly...

I totally deleted every thought i had in this post for the many various reasons....

-lvl 75 cap
-lvl 60+ is the new lvl 50+
-Set Bonuses <--- Which i will elaborate more on

anyway on to the guide...NOTE: I will not bother to explain what skills do what, do that on your time plawks.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I took the pleasure in putting everyones possible preference to mind, so instead of me blabbing about what works for me ill incorporate other possible play styles as i can with this build.

The antsy pantsy Eir's
Basically the eirs that want to support with style and combo till their hearts content, while simultaneously supporting party members with high lvl heals. Though lacking in fire power, your still able to support on the strong end. Keep in mind, Put your party as your main priority over whacking monsters.

Reccomended Equipment: Vit as your main priority, Int as your secondary obviously.
Set Bonuses: Int, Concentration, Deadly Magic Blow, Mana Recovery,
Play Style: Support/Offensive

Level: 65 Build
ƒ‹ƒjƒA‹L - ƒXƒLƒ‹ƒVƒ~ƒ…ƒŒ[ƒ^
Level: 75 Build

The High Priest Eir's
The very observant Eir's; Standing in the rear flanks and simultaneously supporting her comrades in the heat of battle. By being this build, you make more room for DPS classes and Battle Build Eir's who have the lack of supporting skill to work with. So pretty much your the Saint of the party.

Reccomended Equipment: Int as your main stat Vit as your secondary.
Set Bonuses: Healing %, Vit, Concentration
Play Style: All out Defensive/Support

Level: 65 Build
Level: 75 Build
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The term "Full Support" is an overly used tag for healing classes. The upside to Lunia is that you dont necessarily have to follow that exact term. You dont have to necessarily follow the exact builds above i provided, those specific builds just give you an idea on the foundation you want to start as. I normally would explain what a "Full Support" should and should not do, but simulataneously whether its a build you take from another person, you have to make it work with your taste on how you handle the Eir.

Keep in mind, Support doesnt necessarily mean Heal constantly. Aid others in combos, such as Moon Binding while a player combos a difficult monster. By Moon Binding a monster in mid air, the dmg multiplier increases to max regardless of any dmg reset skill that is used. Utilize any skills in your arsenal to aid others to make combos much more smoother and easier.

As for healing, conserve your AoE Heals as much as possible. If your healing a single target player, use Beads of healing to heal that specific person.

Bonus Sets That i reccomend:
-Legendary Lir's Set (4 piece or 6 Piece)
-Legendary Holy Moon Princess's Lir Set (4 Piece or 6 Piece)
-legendary Turtle King's set ( 2 Piece )
-Legendary Kazel's Set( 2 piece)
-Legendary Mad Kazel's Set ( 2 piece) <-- i think thats the upgraded name, correct me if im wrong
-6D or 7D Paradius + Somnium ( I reccomend 2 pieces of each, and the rest are up to you)
-7D or 8D Spiritual Set (4 Piece set or 6)
-6D, 7D, or 8D Miracle Set ( 2 Piece )

The provided sets i listed have either the following: Healing %, Mana recovery,+ int or +vit, and deadly magic blow bonuses. Its also a good idea to mix and match different pieces so you get a variety of bonuses from each set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

Last edited by imported_Citrine; 11-04-2008 at 06:59 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-22-2007   #2 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Ooooh!
Good guide Citrine!!!

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!

12-22-2007   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

bobzenrich is on a distinguished road

I really suppose that Moon Pieces deserves several points and Holy Shout deserves one.

12-22-2007   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Mikuru is on a distinguished road

No they don't Moon Pieces can't knock back, while holy shout can it isn't very reliable.

12-22-2007   #5 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

lol @ moon pieces.

anyways, this is my build:

heal:

self heal: 1
light of healing: max
beads: max
antidote: 1
sunlight of healing: max
prayer: 1
e-heal: 1
ressurection: max

moon:

moon barrier: max
jog: 1

sacred:

POS: 6/max
purification: 1
dodge: 1
holy spirit: 0/1
sacred wave: 0/1

bless:

life extension: max

ability:

mana recovery: MAX
concentrate: 1
mana increase: max
hp increase: max

insight:

i have concentrate lvl 1 so that i can get a major benefit upon activation. no, its not reliable, at all, but instead its one of the many tools a full support build has to maintain itself while handling others. the more expensive your heals get, the more benefit you get off of it, possibly leading to a free heal.

self heal lvl 1: again, another way to keep yourself in the fight, also a good way to top yourself off without having to use one of your main heals

mana recovery: i dont care what build you have, YOU MAX THIS SKILL. period. it gives you 9.5 mana per second, thats a crapload of mana over time, down to a free sacrifice every half minute (i think)

maxing POS is an option for me because i feel that im skilled enough to handle the 480 hp loss (i have 2388 hp at lvl 60) and maxing it would also keep my mana at yet a higher constant, which is also why i have mana increase maxed, keeping a high amount of max mp ensures that you're getting the most out of mana recovery and POS.

holy spirit is of course, an escape skill.

i chose life extension over light shield because its easier to work in a constant defensive stance, as well as further supressing the hp cost of POS.

i have prayer at lvl 1, its a cheap heal, a good way to top people off, and i use prayer as my 2nd option for saving under e-heal.

this is just giving a different perspective on the various play styles of support healers.

12-22-2007   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Srannatty is on a distinguished road

lol good job on writing. However, I have to say that moonpieces are really needed. Since moonpiesces doesn't knock monsters, it could be used to flinch some monsters such as trees. Also, I would love if the build had 1 extention life and 4 bravery, since it's full support build after all. But I really like it and you did real good job

12-22-2007   #7 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

maxing moon peices would take out too much skill points....
...and if you wanted to flinch monsters, 1 would be sufficient enough...

12-22-2007   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gota is on a distinguished road

mai, she didn't say max it lol..

12-23-2007   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

Mmm Like i said though, the reason why i said some of the skills were optional to max was to be a point conserver for other skills. Such as Moon Pieces.

Honestly, Moon Pieces is either good at 6 and above. Anything below it is just a meh.

But this guide is only for an ideal Full support, if you honestly want other skills i haven't recommended to get, then be my guest.

But as far as buffs go, Light Shield is a must. No doubt, and no question about it. If used correctly and if the party members don't screw up the buff, its basically a life saving skill. Not to mention Wizards in your party will have use for it in future stages.

In my opinion, you should only have 1 maxed buff, or have 1 maxed buff and have the other buff Bravery or Life Extension and leave it at the semi maxed lvl. ( 1 lvl away from maxing the buff) so your saving your time on the 3rd reagent to use.

Quote:

12-23-2007   #10 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

psst, citpro

LE uses 2 reagents on all lvls xP

12-23-2007   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

desa is on a distinguished road

hmm... my build goes like this...

Heal
Light of Healing :: MAX(10)
Bead of Healing :: MAX(9)
Sunlight of Healing :: MAX(10)
Prayer of Healing :: 4
Antidote :: 1
Emergency Heal :: 1
Resurrection :: 1

Moon
Moon Barrier :: MAX(3)
Moon Fog :: 1
Judgement of God :: 1

Sacred
Dodge :: 1
Light of Purification :: 1
Price of Sacrifice :: MAX(7)
Sacred Wave :: 1

Bless
Blessed Bravery :: 4
Life Extension :: MAX(6)
Light Shield :: MAX(4)

Ability
Mana Recovery :: 4
Mana Increase :: MAX(8)
Increase Health :: MAX(4)

12-23-2007   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ahhh it does .-. i never knew that rofl!! I reemmber when robinson had LE maxed someone said it cost a 3rd reagent. So i assumed every buff but Light shield had a 3rd reagent

Quote:

12-23-2007   #13 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

you wont be able to support POS with lvl 4 mana recovery.

maxing mana recovery is a must, for all builds, theres just no reason why you shouldnt get it maxed.

12-24-2007   #14 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

well i mean if Price of Sacrificed is maxed...
Eh nvm.
I won't say anything ><

12-25-2007   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ok this Moon Piece thing is bothering me. . .

Dont get me wrong, Moon pieces is a good skill no doubt. I can see why its a needed skill regardless. But the thing is, theres just not enough room for the points. And using it as a flinch skill wont do much. You can flinch Catapulters/Captains with them, if you want to even flinch them, then simply Dash AS or heck if you like tears like me and can actually aim the skill then use that instead.

As for holy shout, it knocks back but its not as reliable as any of the other skills. Its like moon pieces, it needs to be maxed or at a certain lvl to even make it effective.

Quote:

12-25-2007   #16 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Holy Shout is, to me, for one purpose only--pushing things that are difficult to reach with dash AS. The range and width of this skill allow you to push enemies out of corners, or a single pushable mob out of a group of non-pushables (to put this in real terms, removing a catapulter from a pack of golems.)

10-31-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

bumped for updates...

Quote:

11-01-2008   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Muley is on a distinguished road

Cit, altough hard to get, Lion King(or flower queen, need to confirm again) set for eir is interesting for bonuses. And it's called legendary turtle king, iirc. Upgraded lir set + concentration would be a very strong choice for defensive support eirs, would need to ask Hana to see how often she gets the no mana use.

11-01-2008   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muley
Cit, altough hard to get, Lion King(or flower queen, need to confirm again) set for eir is interesting for bonuses. And it's called legendary turtle king, iirc. Upgraded lir set + concentration would be a very strong choice for defensive support eirs, would need to ask Hana to see how often she gets the no mana use.
Post the set stats here, and ill forward it to my original post. I iz to lazy to look for the set bonuses =/

Quote: