Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-07-2007   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

WinglesS is on a distinguished road

1 point of Moonlight Chain is good for combo assist if you aren't good at wall combo or just feel like taking it easy.

Moon Pieces imo should be included in full support builds. It sounds good to be a full support with little or no offensive skills but in reality not all situations call for heals, and in those situations the 'true' full support healer becomes a 'true' almost fully useless healer.

Moon Pieces are useful when:
1. Everyone else is dead and you're alone against the boss.
2. When there's little or no danger of getting killed and everyone is just trying to do as much DPS as possible.
3. Geting monsters to flinch at long range.
4. Getting rid of that last irritating mob.

Sig made by Kuda

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-07-2007   #22 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglesS
1 point of Moonlight Chain is good for combo assist if you aren't good at wall combo or just feel like taking it easy.

Moon Pieces imo should be included in full support builds. It sounds good to be a full support with little or no offensive skills but in reality not all situations call for heals, and in those situations the 'true' full support healer because a 'true' almost fully useless healer.

Moon Pieces are useful when:
1. Everyone else is dead and you're alone against the boss.
2. When there's little or no danger of getting kiled and everyone is just trying to do as much DPS as possible.
3. Geting monsters to flinch at long range.
4. Getting rid of that last irritating mob.
yeah....no. moonlight chain sucks.

we have physical attacks for a reason, you dont have the points to put into attacks, not with these builds.

if everyone else is dead, then either you or your party sucks, plain and simple.

if everyone wants to do as much damage per second as possible, go in there and use physical attacks, you can physically atk everything in this game thats possible, i have, a lot of other healers i know have, learn to use your pentagon light too. you suck ass if you cant utilize a healer without attacks.

getting monsters to flinch at long range...right...thats so worth putting the skill points there....no

moon pieces as a mob skill....k...

as said, you can utilize plenty of attacks without actually using skills, if you dont know how, then play another character.

and you arent a true full support if you have a direct attacking spell, sorry...

if you want to have more than 1 direct attack spell, you're considered hybrid, and this isnt the guide for you.

=)

12-08-2007   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Scrummy is on a distinguished road

hrm ulti is harsh and intense O:

anyways great guide for full supports

=)

ign~ shylah lvl 7x ;o

ㅋㅋㅋ

12-08-2007   #24 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

TToTT

Moonlight chain doesn't suck thaaat much...
Why Why Why Why WHY!?!??!

Explain to me why it sucks!!!
-Indignant-

12-08-2007   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
yeah....no. moonlight chain sucks.
- No reason given by authentic. I already said if you want to take it easy, Moonlight Chain as a combo assist isn't a bad idea. If you're great at wall combo, then you don't need it. If you don't want to wall combo assist at all, then suit yourself.

Quote:
if everyone else is dead, then either you or your party sucks, plain and simple.
Realistically speaking, you won't always have a good party. Assuming 90% of the people who play Lunia suck, and assuming you're one of the 10% good players, and assuming at a good party requires 4 of such people from the 10% and assuming you're in a random party, the chances of a good party is 1x0.1x0.1x0.1 = 0.001 = 0.1%. Of course, you might redefine good party as having 3/4 good people, which makes the chance 1%. (10% of 2/4) There's also the possiblity that you're surrounded by good friends that makes your chance of getting a good party 100%, but that doesn't apply to all people.

Quote:
if everyone wants to do as much damage per second as possible, go in there and use physical attacks, you can physically atk everything in this game thats possible, i have, a lot of other healers i know have, learn to use your pentagon light too. you suck ass if you cant utilize a healer without attacks.
Physical attacks against some bosses are a bad idea. Stuck ogre lords and golems for example. It's also much safer to attack Kanhel from range than melee range. Some Knights say that it's not recommended to melee (this refers to melee attack, not melee skills) Kanhel because they can't use escape skill when he does something funny. Granted, you can go behind a boss if someone out damages you, but then, someone is outdamaging you. (which means your damage sucks if the other person is a healer, and there isn't always another person)

SSA and pentagon light don't even deal half the damage of Moon Pieces in the majority of cases. Let's estimate your SSA damage as being 50. Moon Pieces often does more than 4x that on bosses.

Quote:
getting monsters to flinch at long range...right...thats so worth putting the skill points there....no
I put 4 good points together for a reason.

Quote:
and you arent a true full support if you have a direct attacking spell, sorry...

if you want to have more than 1 direct attack spell, you're considered hybrid, and this isnt the guide for you.

=)
Firstly, what a FS healer is a mere classification based on man-made criteria. Your opinion isn't any more valuable than mine on what a FS healer should be. Also assuming that Sacred Wave and Moon Fog are direct attack spells by your definition, you should have recommend a flat 0 instead of 0,1, in your guide, a move inconsistent with your statement.

Sig made by Kuda

12-08-2007   #26 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

lol kanhel is more deadly ranged if you did not knw. kanhel spin will most likly never kill you while 1 touch ofhis breathe and your dead. running form him will only make it harder to knw what way his head is facing. the 1 st form is anoying coz it does random breathe but i recomend melee 2nd form. if you arnt dumb you will knw why.

moonlight chain is useless. if you cant wall combo then practise simple as that.

and fog and sacred wave is with the extra skill points you get. smart to get lv 2-3 pieces? i dont thing so.

and why do you need dmg when you FS? you heal them to do dmg for you.

and people that sux. tell them that they sux and should quit lunia or fcking learn how to play.

12-08-2007   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by samicool10
lol kanhel is more deadly ranged if you did not knw. kanhel spin will most likly never kill you while 1 touch ofhis breathe and your dead. running form him will only make it harder to knw what way his head is facing. the 1 st form is anoying coz it does random breathe but i recomend melee 2nd form. if you arnt dumb you will knw why.
As fars as I know a medium range attack on Kanhel isn't as dangerous as melee for healers. Because:
1. His cold claw attack misses you.
2. His bunny hop attack misses you.
3. His spin misses you.
4. You aren't out of screen or something so you still know which way his head is facing.
5. You can see if a rock will drop on you more clearly.

Since you're a Knight, it might be the case that Kanhel's aggro is on you. Which might make it more dangrous to range than melee in your case, as you've pointed out that his breath can 1HKO. (well it does unless you're near the limit of its range) However it is different for healers who mostly likely aren't the object of Kanhel's attention. I also didn't say you were running from him. I only said you were using a ranged attack.

I apologise since I am looking at it from a Healer's point of view, and did not recognise that it might be safer to melee Kanhel if you're the main damage dealer.

Sig made by Kuda

12-08-2007   #28 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

so you say you rather hold long distence. and when a knight or wiz dies you wont run up to him to e heal or anything? what do you have to fear ? a spin and claw attack. get hit stay down as long as possible. if thats so deadly get more hp

12-08-2007   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
so you say you rather hold long distence. and when a knight or wiz dies you wont run up to him to e heal or anything? what do you have to fear ? a spin and claw attack. get hit stay down as long as possible. if thats so deadly get more hp
It is not necessary to run up to someone to do e heal. The range of e heal is pretty much whole screen and possibly a little more. Just because I said it's safer to use range doesn't mean I draw a circle around Kanhel and declare that I will never step into it either.

The rest of your rants aren't really worth replying, but I will anyway:
1. Do you think it's wise for a Healer who should be healing to stay down as long as possible?
2. If you can avoid unncessary damage you should. Which is simpler: avoiding unncessary damage or getting more life?

Sig made by Kuda

12-08-2007   #30 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

its same thing as holding range against boss. stay down you dont get hit you can check if people getting dmg. and the shadow of his head is bigger then 120 range when you see it fomr distence

12-08-2007   #31 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
its same thing as holding range against boss. stay down you dont get hit you can check if people getting dmg. and the shadow of his head is bigger then 120 range when you see it fomr distence
I know that you can check if people are dying when you stay down, but can you heal people when you stay down?

I also didn't say stay at 120 range. I said stay at moderate range. And you can pretty much see most of his body from moderate range.

Sig made by Kuda

12-08-2007   #32 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

at that range he can breathe you. do it your way i do it my way.

12-08-2007   #33 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

darkdestiny is on a distinguished road

Guild members arguing with each other >_> That's not a good sign?

Kanhel can breath on you from nearly any range 1-180ish so it's pointless to say it can breath on you at blah blah range. There's are a few methods for dodging his breath even if you stay at 120 range away and Wingless said she'd stick at a range where she can see the breath and within healing limits so I see no problems with her arguments.

As for the actual guide itself, everyone has their own opinions on what to max and what not to get. Whether a skill is useful or not depends on how they use it and how well they fit it into their play style. Sure some skills can be replaced with actual gaming skills but heck, if they're smart enough to get a skill that compensates for it then it's good enough. Besides, I can't go around telling knights that kicking and cross cut are completely useless because you can just windmill the heck out of everything because not everyone can do these kinda things.

12-08-2007   #34 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

well you did see i wrote you do it your way i do it mine =P that should have ended it rofl

12-08-2007   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

Honestly? If you REALLY want to know my opinion, I think in many cases being an FS with no attack skills whatsoever is unnecessary unless your party sucks. Like I said, the whole point of an FS with absolutely no attack skills whatsoever is to fix other peoples' mistakes, so the very implication that your party needs an FS healer instead of a hybrid healer indicates that your party needs work.

HOWEVER, an FS in combination with... say, an STR healer in a difficult or long stage is a very lethal combination. Because then the STR healer can focus more on smashing stuff instead of healing. Things always seem to go to hell when I have to break off my attack to heal someone (leaving that monster I was fighting to go kill someone else). Even then, I'd still prefer that FS healer to at least have moonlight pieces because dammit, my parties don't suck by shear virtue of ME being in them! If Rofllollmao (a PvP healer that doesn't even have e-heal) and I can get a party through cobolt raid on at least two+ different occassions with no other healer, then an FS healer with no attack skills whatsoever is completely unnecessary.

12-08-2007   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

bobzenrich is on a distinguished road

Finally, a Full Support Build WITHOUT moon pieces...
I likes moon pieces... jk

12-08-2007   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Mikuru is on a distinguished road

Nice guide. =D

12-08-2007   #38 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Wingless you're my hero !!!
Keep on telling these guys whats right!!!

Btw, do you even play LUnia?
if so, whats your id?

12-08-2007   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gota is on a distinguished road

AzmariaHendric, shes in our guild.

12-08-2007   #40 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

oh.
Lol...

She is?

-oblivious-