MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Guides > Eir Guides

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-27-2007   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

BlackFire820 is on a distinguished road
Post Eir Builds (Party, Battle, and Hybrid)

Warning: I love comments and feedback, however, flame me and I’ll simply ignore. Or even worse, I might be in a bad mood…then you don’t wanna know what happens. -_-“ But anyways, I’ve been told my builds all seem to have a more flexible almost hybrid edge to them. They’re only guidance, use them to shape your own build. ^^

Thanks to Lonlyboysh for pointing out a few mistakes I made.

Pure Healer (A.K.A Support or Party Healer)

http://i18.tinypic.com/4kve0bb.jpg

Light of Healing – 10 (Max)
Bead of Healing – 9 (Max)
Sunlight of Healing – 10 (Max)
Prayer – 4
Emergency Heal – 1
Resurrect – 1

Light, Bead, and Sun are, obviously, you’re primary heals. However, Sunlight should be kept at 1 until you get a point into Emergency Heal. Until you get Emergency Heal, Sunlight is only to be used to save red people on the floor with 0 hp. It shouldn’t be used as an actual heal YET. Level 3 prayer heals a good amount of hp, even for those high level knights. =x.

Moon Piece – 8
Full Moon Bullet – 6
Moon Fog – 1
Judgment – 1

Moon Piece is obviously one of your main attacks, with it’s handy 10 second cooldown. Full Moon Bullet (FMB) does great damage, however at the cost of a longer cooldown. Moon Fog also does good damage with a pretty decent range. Judgment is healing your party and great damage on your enemies at the same time, why wouldn’t you get it? Level 1 Judgment is enough, raising the level only increases damage a bit. A slight bit more damage won’t affect you much, not with that 300 second cooldown.

Price of Sacrifice – 6
Holy Shout – 1
Holy Spirit – 5
Sacred Wave – 1

Ok, Sacrifice. A lot of people are going to wonder, why level 6? Why not max it at 7? The reason is, for level 6, you sacrifice 414 hp for 704 mp. If you divide the mp by the hp, you get 1.7. For level 7, you sacrifice 566 hp for 830 mp, divide the mp by the hp, you get 1.4. For level 7, the trade of HP for MP isn’t as good as level 6. So moving on, Holy Shout, level 1 is all you need. It does pitiful damage, however very handy to escape a mob. Or also, to create a mob for your own, or someone else’s area attacks. Now, your going to wonder why I recommended level 5 Holy Spirit instead of Tears of Goddess. True, Tears has somewhat better damage, however, Holy Spirit has a cool down of 10 seconds while Tears has a cooldown of 25 seconds.

No Buffs. No attack buffs even. Well, if you really wanted the attack buff, take 4 points of an attack (I suggest holy spirit) and spend those on the buff.

Mana Recovery – 4
Mana Increase – 8 (Max)
Health Increase – 4 (Max)

Well, I think those all speak for themselves. Mana recovery is going to be handy as you spend your time chasing around people healing and throwing beads everywhere. Also when you get a spare minute to help attack. Mana Increase is a given, and Health you’re going to need so you don’t die in 1-2 hits and then when you die, so does the party. Healer dies = Party dies.

Battle Healer (A.K.A Blood Healer)

http://i15.tinypic.com/5xxei39.jpg

Bead of Healing – 5
Sunlight of Healing – 1
Resurrect – 1

Light is going to be your heal. Mainly for your own use, but hey, if someone else happens to get in the range, yay for them. =x. Bead is going to be at the big bosses, only when there’s no other healer. I guess you could give them a hand. However, if you strongly object to bead, you can use those 5 points and invest in any other attacks, like Tear, Spirit, or Dodge. The sunlight is only going to be used for saves. I mean, 1 point can mean saving people who are lying on the ground with 0 hp right next to you. Save em, let them use pots, or if you feel like healing, use a quick bead or light, and go back to owning the mob.

Moon Piece – 10 (Max)
Full Moon Bullet – 7
Moonlight Chain – 1
Moon Fog – 1
Judgment – 1

I think these are quite obvious. Pieces, FMB, Fog, and Judgment are for damage. Chain is for combos.

Price of Sacrifice – 6
Holy Shout – 1
Tears of Goddess – 7
Dodge – 5
Holy Spirit – 7
Sacred Wave – 1

Price of Sacrifice at only level 6, again, because of the ratio. It is explained in the pure healer build and sadly I’m too lazy to type it again. (Sorrie =x) Shout, again, like I mentioned before, retreating, or making a mob to slaughter. Tears of Goddess, good damage. Dodge…now, at first, dodge is going to seem like its hard to control. You just gotta get used to it. It can be used in many combos, a very simple example being: A A Dodge. Holy Spirit is good damage, but the main reason it’s there, is that lovely 10 second cooldown. Sacred Wave = Damage, easy as that.

No Buffs, Nada, Zilch, Zero. Buff = Reagents. Reagents = Pain to get.

Mana Recovery – 4
Mana Increase – 8 (Max)
Health Increase – 4 (Max)

Recovery, you’re gonna be attacking non stop, you’re gonna need all the MP you can get. And the health also. =x.

Now, my favorite part….the more complicated build…

Hybrid Healer (A.K.A Duel Healer)

http://i14.tinypic.com/631sqs0.jpg

Bead of Healing – 9 (Max)
Sunlight of Healing – 10 (Max)
Prayer – 1
Emergency Heal – 1
Resurrect – 1

Light, Bead, and Sun are, obviously, you’re primary heals. However, Sunlight should be kept at 1 until you get a point into Emergency Heal. Until you get Emergency Heal, Sunlight is only to be used to save red people on the floor with 0 hp. It shouldn’t be used as an actual heal YET. When you get Emergency Heal, start adding points to sunlight, and you can now start to use it as a primary heal. ^^;

Moon Piece – 10 (Max)
Full Moon Bullet – 8
Moonlight Chain – 1
Moon Fog – 1
Judgment – 1

Moon Piece is strong and has a fast cooldown. FMB inflicts tons of damage. Chain is just for combos. Fog and Judgment is for damage. Only 1 point is needed cause the slight damage increase isn’t that useful with such long cooldowns.

Price of Sacrifice – 6
Holy Shout – 1
Tears of Goddess – 6
Dodge – 1
Holy Spirit – 6
Sacred Wave – 1

The reason for level 6 sacrifice rather than 7 is explained in the Party Healer section. The ratio of mp:hp is simply better at level 6. Shout for mob control and forming mobs to attack. Tears and Spirit are two of your main attacks. Wave inflicts good damage, and Dodge for combos.

As always, no buffs.

Mana Recover – 4
Mana Increase – 1
Health Increase – 1

I was kinda shakey at this part. I recommend this, because you don’t really really NEED the extra hp or mp. Health CAN help you survive a stage, but it’s not needed. My boyfriend and I passed Daru at lvl 19 with only 400 HP both with all 3 lives. The level 4x knight however, with around 1.2k HP died twice. Also, on my other healer that is level 36, I use mainly Str equips, with a bit of vit and int. I have about 800 hp and about 800 mp. I personally think its plenty. However, reaching really high levels, your vit/int/str/dex caps at 333. Or so I hear?

Here are a few more builds, both hybrid:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6g8vxic
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6az3ql4

And this is the build I’m using for one of my healers:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5x8p6k1

Well, I strongly hope that this helps you in some way. Good luck with your healer! Comments on my guide…type…build…listing thing…are very much welcomed. ^^ Please no flames. =x My first guide. XD Thanks for reading ^^. And sorry for my crappy grammer. -_-“

Oh, almost forgot, this is a very handy site you can use to plan out your own builds. ^^ If there’s anything I can help with, let me know!
http://lunia.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/s...l.php?char=???

~ BlackFire

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2007   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

MitsukiSiu is on a distinguished road

Thx for the build ^^

08-27-2007   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Varwin is on a distinguished road

This is real nice. I loved the pictures, and the explanation behind each skill. Real nice.

08-28-2007   #4 (permalink)
???

Envy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lovedrug
Class: Archmage lu_eir

Nice guide! I used the hybrid build without even seeing your guide, so when I saw it, I was like, "woah that's my build exactly..." cept I put a stat in a bless skill xD

08-28-2007   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Lol, I've been getting comments saying people are all "Hey, thats my build!" xDD

Thanks a lot for the comments and I'm glad I could help

Currently Playing On...
xDeathRiot : Healer ~ 34

BlackFire : Healer ~ 44
xPyro : Healer ~ 21
xBlackFire : Knight ~ 18

Eyes always glitter, soul never fades, the skin however slowly decays.

Carpe Diem. Seize the Day.

08-29-2007   #6 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Thanks for posting this. It's nice to know that my my planned skill build does not completely suck. I'm a full healer, so it's good to know what skills i can ditch to compensate for the level 2 healing i got (the one that only heals you). I didn't know it sucked so much comparatively, and i wish i didnt get 2 levels of it ._.

As an added note, yes, it does get canceled easily, but there have been times when A.) it was the only thing I had left to heal myself b.) the enemies couldn't attack me halfway through the casting, so it wasn't canceled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFire820
Warning: Until you get Emergency Heal, Sunlight is only to be used to save red people on the floor with 0 hp. It shouldn’t be used as an actual heal YET.
I beg to differ. I very often use Sunlight as a common healing spell due to it's range, how fast it is cast, and to heal minimal amounts of damage. Also, at my current level, it uses the least amount of MP, which makes it indispensable, especially when I have a low amount of HP left and I need to heal just enough to use Price of sacrifice.

also, good to know I'm not the only one not planning on getting buffs. The seem kinda crappy in this game (And I normally love buff skills).

In any case, great job on the explanations.

08-29-2007   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

TiamatRoar is on a distinguished road

I use Sunlight of Healing all the time. Emergency Healing's cooldown is too long to use indiscriminately, Beads of Healing aren't an option if your target needs to move fast to dodge attacks (the beads are too slow) or if there's another party member in the way, and Light of Healing costs too much mana and has waaay too short a range while also requiring party members to hold still for 3 seconds within it to get the full effect.

I find that in at least HALF the situations I'm in on the harder difficulties, Sunlight of Healing is my ONLY viable option to heal my party members.

(of course, I do use Bead and Light a whole ton, too. It's just that Sunlight ends up getting the most use because Bead and Light often aren't a viable option in many situations)

08-29-2007   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Thanks for the comments. =]

Most healers I've talked to also use the strategy of keeping Sunlight for quick saves rather than a actual heal until they get Emergency Heal. I've noticed, as playing two healers and being healed on Dainn and Sieg, many healers use sunlight as a main heal. However, when the time comes that a player is knocked to the ground with 0 hp, many healers end up having been spamming sunlight to heal players and can't save. They then try to run over to the red guy to save them with light, however they end up too late. I'm not saying you should NEVER use it, but try not to use it, so you don't have it cooling down when you NEED it for a save.

Beads of Healing can be used even when your target is dodging attacks very quickly. You simply need to move and predict your target's movements. You can then cast the bead so they run straight into it as they are dodging.

If there is another party member in the way, simply run and position yourself so you can heal the target.

Light of Healing costs a lot of healing. But, it can heal almost a full HP bar. It can be used in active battles. For example, Dainn's often use Ice Wall to recharge thier Mana, as they do this, a perfect time to use Light. And if a person is about to die, most times they don't charge like mad, they come to you for a full heal. Unless it's a boss where they'd win no matter what, of course.

Many healers I have met only use Light and Bead (except for some Level 35+). But if you like sunlight it's your call. Most people just like to keep it handy for saves.

Currently Playing On...

08-30-2007   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

I like light and bead... Its best for healing, imho. Sunlight < Light < Bead. I say this cause bead is a good quickie heal, keeping teammate alive, Light is used as youre general heal, and sunlight is for "omfgireallyneedtohealfastpl0x".

08-30-2007   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

oogabooga is on a distinguished road

nice guide but i would hate to restart

08-30-2007   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

VTA1122 is on a distinguished road

wow thanks this'll help me on my new healer

08-30-2007   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varwin
I like light and bead... Its best for healing, imho. Sunlight < Light < Bead. I say this cause bead is a good quickie heal, keeping teammate alive, Light is used as youre general heal, and sunlight is for "omfgireallyneedtohealfastpl0x".
Great point...and I lol'd at the last part. XD

And I'm glad this guide helps

Currently Playing On...

09-02-2007   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Id like to add that bead is awesome range for medium heal, so... its good for keeping yourself AND your teammates alive. =DD

09-03-2007   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Mitsumi is on a distinguished road

I kinda don't understand but I guess it's alright the builds are real nice btw.

If there are the Monitors online, PLEASE BAN ME? I felt like it >_>

09-04-2007   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

wienerschnitz is on a distinguished road

dam mad nice build XDDD

09-04-2007   #16 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFire820
Thanks for the comments. =]They then try to run over to the red guy to save them with light, however they end up too late. I'm not saying you should NEVER use it, but try not to use it, so you don't have it cooling down when you NEED it for a save.
This can somewhat be compensated for by high Dex. I'm not sure on the specifics, all I know is that after going mainly Dex (I don't give a crap about strength, I'm not an attacker), I get much shorter cool down times, making it where it's not as much of an issue.

Of course, not having a sunlight heal when someone is on the ground is the least of my worries, none of them ever stay down long enough for me to heal, even when I tell em that I still have a chance to revive them (I guess this is my punishment for partying with mostly Dainns, lol).

After testing these out and gathering some experience on the skills (applies mainly to full healers):

A note to anyone who dislikes Bead:
Learn to use it well. Master it. And I'm not talking about skill points when I say master.

Holy shout:
Great for making mobs and getting them the hell away from you. level 1 is enough, but be careful, it does not work on large monsters like giant ice spirits/earth spirits, or on lavas.

On fullmoon bullet:
This is really handy in a pinch, since you can dash over enemies when they're knocked down. It knocks almost everything on it's kiester, except for overly large boss monsters. Yes this seems to include most monster unaffected by shout. useless on baby dragons and lavas though.

and a question:

How useful is prayer? I've never really gotten much use out of it, especially since it needs HP to use it.

09-04-2007   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
This can somewhat be compensated for by high Dex. I'm not sure on the specifics, all I know is that after going mainly Dex (I don't give a crap about strength, I'm not an attacker), I get much shorter cool down times, making it where it's not as much of an issue.

Of course, not having a sunlight heal when someone is on the ground is the least of my worries, none of them ever stay down long enough for me to heal, even when I tell em that I still have a chance to revive them (I guess this is my punishment for partying with mostly Dainns, lol).

After testing these out and gathering some experience on the skills (applies mainly to full healers):

A note to anyone who dislikes Bead:
Learn to use it well. Master it. And I'm not talking about skill points when I say master.

Holy shout:
Great for making mobs and getting them the hell away from you. level 1 is enough, but be careful, it does not work on large monsters like giant ice spirits/earth spirits, or on lavas.

On fullmoon bullet:
This is really handy in a pinch, since you can dash over enemies when they're knocked down. It knocks almost everything on it's kiester, except for overly large boss monsters. Yes this seems to include most monster unaffected by shout. useless on baby dragons and lavas though.

and a question:

How useful is prayer? I've never really gotten much use out of it, especially since it needs HP to use it.
Yeah I agree 100%. Cept I can't personally agree with the DEX cuz ima STR junkie. =x

But prayer is really useful for full heals when you've got those Knights with like 1.5k HP, lol. It can be sometimes hard to use in active fights, but you get used to it. I normally use it in boss fights by going behing the boss so I can heal and they can go crazy attacking it. Cept it backfires when they move and accidently lure it to attack in my directions. x_x. So uhm...good for full heals and it can be good in active fights lol.

Currently Playing On...

09-08-2007   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

only downside is semi long cooldown, and the fact you cant cancel it.

09-08-2007   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave

You can cancel prayer with another skill. I prefer level one Light of Purification for this. It comes out instantly and costs only 25 MP.

09-20-2007   #20 (permalink)
Orange

LittleJellybean is on a distinguished road
IGN: LittleJellybean
Class: Healer
Level: 6x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpgslave
You can cancel prayer with another skill. I prefer level one Light of Purification for this. It comes out instantly and costs only 25 MP.
u can also use price of sacrifice