Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-24-2007   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

MitsukiSiu is on a distinguished road

ooo that's good, i want skill reset lol~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-24-2007   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Srannatty is on a distinguished road

We had skill reset because there was big big skill patch. Every guide here might be useless. I haven't learned any skill yet. I am afraid of the change here. Most of the patch are good. But I am little dissappointed that we don't need sophisticated control for using those. I liked Eir combos and control because it's harder then other characters.......

08-24-2007   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

mintyherb is on a distinguished road

...oh gawd, i've been gone for a week camping...

i haven't touched Lunia yet b/c i just got back, but what's this about a skill reset!?!? o_O"

08-24-2007   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Klunia had skill reset for everyone because of big skill patch. You guys might get skill reset after the patch. But I don't know when it will be for Glunia. Well, the updates were successful then the first skill patch.

08-24-2007   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

chewy is on a distinguished road

the rate at which any game from nexon in america recieves patches takes at least a 20 month delay.

08-25-2007   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

hmm, but it would take longer. It just doesn't end with one patch. Managers do more patches to balance the skills. Right now, it's little off the balance, so I think there will be more patches about skill patch

08-25-2007   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Lemoninity is on a distinguished road
IGN: iS2kev
Class: Lion
Level: Vend Mode
Guild: The Best One

Please tell me why life extension is not good because its a part of my personal build.

Also, please cite your sources.

And lastly (i mean this to the least offensive as possible) based on the types of your typos, grammatical errors, and facial expressions, i assume you are from foreign (from USA at least) country or at least not fluent in English. This shows that you could possibly be playing a previously released version of this game.
Blah blah blah...

Please also include why those levels are favorable besides mp efficiency (in pretty much every game i played mmorpg or console rpg, mp efficiency was NEVER a problem)

Ty Web Rider (weissritter) for providing a copy of the Chibi Clan Sig.
What a Cool~+_+ Pot Shop
This is a secret message. If you are reading this, PM me to claim your prize.

08-25-2007   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Kismet is on a distinguished road

MP Efficiency is a major issue in this game once you get higher because you will end up struggling for mana fairly often if people start to get a little careless. The main reason this is an issue is because you cannot downrank skills in this game like in some games, which means you have to use the current highest level of that skill regardless if you need to or not. Battles in this game are very fast paced and every second counts. To run out of mana at a crucial moment can mean certain death for you or your teammates. Another issue with running out of mana is that if you try to cast a spell with no mana, you will be stuck for 1-2 seconds shrugging, leaving you very vulnerable to any attacks.

As for the cite your sources, I'm not sure who you're directing it to or what you're speaking of. If you're talking about the KLunia skills revision I have personally seen it in KLunia and Srannatty plays KLunia. If you're talking about the Life Extension secret, again Srannatty plays KLunia so she would know of its secret from there. As for playing a previously released version of the game...KLunia is actually ahead of GLunia and we are playing a previous version of the game.

Not sure if this reasoning is enough, as actual video footage and screenshot evidence or guides would obviously be more convincing, but to have such a source cited wouldn't really matter to the majority of us anyway since we wouldn't be able to read Korean lol. To me, someone who plays on KLunia is source enough for me.

Tias, try and get creative with my Tia Combo Creation Guide!

08-25-2007   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

jukun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jukun

nice guide i will use it : )

Soldin: ShiftingDagger lvl 43
Guild : Wave

MSN : <bbyxlily@hotmail.com>

08-25-2007   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Cexy/ I think I never said life extention is bad.... and source of this guide is my experience. I don't like studying grammar, so there might be something wrong. Mp efficiency is important...; And the levels of skill I cited here are considered by mana efficiency, powerfulness, and gap between levels.

jukun/ Thanks

08-25-2007   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Lemoninity is on a distinguished road
IGN: iS2kev
Class: Lion
Level: Vend Mode
Guild: The Best One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srannatty
Life Extension (0,1,3/6)
Used by few healers for some secret reasons.........kukukuku...
I will tell you guys later about it's secret '-'
recommanded:1
Also, why not simply use a high leveled mana potion or sacrifice to regain mp?

oh btw: by "previously released" i meant it has things we dont have.....i probly shoulda said "released previously" in order to avoid this misconception.

Ty Web Rider (weissritter) for providing a copy of the Chibi Clan Sig.
What a Cool~+_+ Pot Shop
This is a secret message. If you are reading this, PM me to claim your prize.

08-25-2007   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

cexy wahts you play time experience? becasue from your pot question it seems you don't know that pots ahve a seriously huge delay making it extremely inefficient and should only be used in a pinch.

08-25-2007   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

I have told that I will not reveal the secret until I think I should. I am not the one who found out that secret, and many healers have tried so hard to find out this use. I think the skill here and US ones are same before the patch. Now we are different.
Also mana efficiency is important, because you cannot use potion in PVP. Also remember that there are long long cooltimes for potions. In my case, I don't use potion.

08-25-2007   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Falco is on a distinguished road

very good dude ty

08-25-2007   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

thank you

08-26-2007   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Gmaniak is on a distinguished road

I have a lv 20 Eir myself, never bothered looking at any guides, just doing what i thought came naturally... it was all nice and easy

I keep light of healing, sunlight of healing, bead of healing, and moonlight pieces maxed as far as can go

Full moon bullet has 2 on it atm, price of sacrifice is at 2, and i have 1 on bless def (whoops...) and another on the bless that increases att (awesome thing)

Other than that, i have a couple of loose skill points just biding time for other things...

what im going for is more of a moon/heal type of eir, staying away from the sacred stuff unless 100% essential. And from what iv'e seen in other Eirs, hardly anybody uses sacred stuff anyways.

So, my question is...

If i keep maxing out Light, sunlight, and bead, should my Eir be okay?

And btw, whenever i get a breather in the middle of a stage, prayer = pwnage.. and its only lv 1... damn sieg HAS to have double my hp...

TY for the guide, and i will continue to check in for any help i might need...
HEALERS FTW! (cuz w/o them... you WILL lose)
Erch~~~~~lv 1X~~~~Dainn(ACTIVE ALSO)
I love to PvP, so PM me if you wanna challenge my Dainn!
gotta be under lv 20, above 10 though

Leader of
Stoners
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Members : 35 now!
PM to join, if ya want that is...

08-27-2007   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

It is okay to master light, sunlight and bead, it's just that there aren't much skill point to use on other skills. I thought maxing sunlight would be better then bead, but I changed my mind. I will master light and bead, sulight on lv8. I chose lv8 because it almost matches decreasing HP of price of sacrifice lv5. Well, feel free to ask any time.
PS. Heal section doesn't have any change except for "heal". But it's still useless...

08-27-2007   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Gmaniak is on a distinguished road

Ok, i just thought of another thing to ask.

Since your playing KLunia and im only on OB and we cant go past 3-10, once you get to stages like 4 and 5, how much damage to enemies start racking up? and as a more cautious person i dont heal ppl if its gonna get me killed, ill use light if i get 2 secs for atleast 170 hp healed, and bead of healing is pretty awesome, but my sunlight it also only lv 2 and it almost seems useless atm, so does it just suddenly turn incredible later on (atm, it heals 69... whoop - de - doo...)
Erch~~~~~lv 1X~~~~Dainn(ACTIVE ALSO)
I love to PvP, so PM me if you wanna challenge my Dainn!
gotta be under lv 20, above 10 though

Leader of
Stoners
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Members : 35 now!
PM to join, if ya want that is...

08-27-2007   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Well, the healing pattern does not change. It's not "that" hard. Just that there are some hard stages. Some stages are really easy, some stages are really hard.

08-28-2007   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

hehe sran thats what im doing too. price 5 with sun at 8. Sun is cool and all but beads is what i use the most.