ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal Questions & Answers

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-11-2011   #1 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore
Default Pets Question

So my dog is dying and the system keeps telling me I need to feed him. I went around and asked someone in game and they said the only way to feed him is to buy cash shop. Is that true?

If so that's so stupid. Why give me a dog and I can't even feed him? Why make such a thing even cash shop. Why does this game even already have a cash shop?

If I'm wrong please tell me. I just want my dog's durability to go back up.

edit- and now i see the alpaca donation thing. ugh now i feel bad to not want to buy pet food. blegh!!

Last edited by PedroRomero; 07-11-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-11-2011   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Yes, Pet Food is only available through the Item Mall or purchasing off other players (can be expensive).
However, Pet durability is pointless. The purpose of the durability is so that your pet will help attack if you set them into Attack mode. They will still loot items even if it's 1/100.

Personally, I don't care about the pet attack. It's pretty weak and if you set it into Attack mode, it has a harder time to loot items if you don't stop to give it time to pick up the items. A continuous attack on monsters around you just means more items lying on the ground and your pet chasing after the targeted monster.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-11-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

And you get pet food from some quest in game or from the yellow orb thingy that gives you items every 5 levels, I forgot. To feed your pet simply unequip it, right click the food and left click the pet.

But as Mirae said, pet attack is just not worth it.

07-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Thanks guys. I guess i have no reason to fear for the health of my dog then lol. I thought he was gonna die