ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal Questions & Answers

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -
Default This might be silly but..

I saw a character playing the guitar in the *omg so awesome* Trailer. Is that Bard / Musician or something?

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Yes, it's the bard.

06-13-2011   #3 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough

Is that a class of Magicians?

06-13-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle Online

Resha31773 will become famous soon enough
Class: Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker, Code:Empress, Code:Exotic, Dark Mage to_schoolgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
One of the 3 available jobs in the healing/support class branch.

06-13-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

Quote:
It's under the "Healing" type of classes. You need to be level 20 to unlock the class if I remember correctly.

It's basically a support healing class that has a bunch of buffs. Can also DPS a bit, but their damage isn't all that great.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

06-13-2011   #6 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ahh alright
Snice the game came out, does that spefic branch exist now, or later on in a patch?
(downloading the game as we speak)
Also is there a limit to doing stages? Like Elsword and stamina / Dragon nest and Stamina?
Does this branch able to manage himself/herself as in Solo tasks?

Sorry Im asking a heavy-load of questions, im just very curious

06-13-2011   #7 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Yes it exists.

No there is no limit to dungeons, there is no stamina system or anything like that.

Every branch can manage themselves in solo play, some just have an easier time at it.

06-13-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ahh alright
Snice the game came out, does that spefic branch exist now, or later on in a patch?
(downloading the game as we speak)
Also is there a limit to doing stages? Like Elsword and stamina / Dragon nest and Stamina?
Does this branch able to manage himself/herself as in Solo tasks?

Sorry Im asking a heavy-load of questions, im just very curious
Well, the Closed Beta just ended yesterday, so you won't be able to play until Open Beta is released (no announced date yet).

Yeah, it exists now. There was 10 classes in the CB, although there should be 12 in Open Beta, if I remember correctly.

No, there's no limit on doing dungeons or anything of the sorts. You can run a dungeon as many times as you want, all you have to do is leave the dungeon with your whole party and right click where your picture/name on the UI is (top left) and "Reset Dungeon" when everyone is outside of it.

And yes, the class does manage itself pretty well. I think all classes are pretty balanced out that they can do things on their own usually.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
Steam Account - doobie15

06-13-2011   #9 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Is there a Rebirth System similar to Mabinogi? Or just continue to level up?
These are my last questions
Thank you so much for answering them c:

06-13-2011   #10 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

When you choose a new class, their "Class Level" all begin at level 1. However, your "Character Level" will not change.

The Character Level is similar to other games, it's just the level of your character. The Class Level is the one that unlocks more skills/license as you level up. The Class Level is more important for that specific class since a lot are related to that.

Hopefully that made sense.

---

Personally, I found it hard to play a Bard and Thief/Archer/Engineer. They all use the same armor type but rely on completely different stats/bonuses. When you the classes I stated above, you literally need to have 2 sets of armor to switch out (5 inventory spaces taken up + weapons).

---

As a heads up, Bard's buffs are pretty sort. They last around 20 seconds, which is about the time to kill a few monsters depending on how strong your skills are. It's a constant rebuff after every kill or so so that was a turn-off to me.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 06-13-2011 at 03:10 PM.

06-13-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Yeah, as Mirae said, you can level multiple classes on the same character. Leveling your classes higher will give you a higher "Class Score" and as you get higher class score, they give you stat bonuses as you hit different milestones.

I guess that's the closest to a "rebirth" system that this game has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
As a heads up, Bard's buffs are pretty sort. They last around 20 seconds, which is about the time to kill a few monsters depending on how strong your skills are. It's a constant rebuff after every kill or so so that was a turn-off to me.
The bard buffs are 12 seconds long. Can be 14 seconds if you get the right knowledge skills in your tree depending on the buff.

When leveling Bard, I never used the buffs, it's kind of a waste of time. Since they're so short it's just not worth it I find. Although they are helpful when doing dungeons.

Steam Account - doobie15

06-13-2011   #12 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Thanks for the correction. I couldn't remember the exact duration since I stopped using my Bard for a long time.

The only buff I used were Wind's Poem (15 minute speed buff) and Magic Sonnet (Evasion + Defense). A maxed (your current class level) Magic Sonnet was handy in those mobby situations and it helped speed up killing large amounts of monsters for quests. Longer survival + decent DoT stacked 3 times.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

06-13-2011   #13 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

There are specific rare drops that increase the length of time certain skills are active. They generally come from bosses and you get 2slots for these types of items.

For example, there is a level 45 one that increases the bard's duration of magic song by 8 seconds.