ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -
Default Some Quick Questions

Hey there! Not trying to intrude or anything but, i looked at a few pics and i wanted to ask some questions based on the people who have played it..(you) :}
1. How is the gameplay? Fun? Cash Dependant? Limited Quest? Extensive Grinding? Rebirths?

2. DO you need Cash to basicly make ends meet in the game?

3. Is the graphics hard to maintain on a PC? (Vista Users)

4. Is the Community nice?

5. PVP - omgg...

Im used to alot of PVP'd System games like Lost Saga, but i wanted to try an MMO see how fun it is lol

Thanks!

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-08-2011   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Gameplay is pretty good. The quests are generally your main source of character level, while mob hunting tends to be the main source of "job" level. I'm not currently sure if it will be cash dependent, but I honestly doubt it. I would treat this game more like Maplestory in terms of cash shop (meaning: you certainly don't need it, but it has its perks). The graphics aren't too intensive (mid-end computer should handle the game no problem; maybe low-end computers too, it's really not too graphics-heavy {that is not to say the graphics are bad; the graphics are styled very well for this game} so it should be fine).

The community is pretty decent as of right now. It is only in Closed Beta right now though. As for PvP, it's perfectly balanced since every player can choose on a whim whatever class they want to be.

Honestly, I recommend you check the official website for some of the simpler information you're asking for there: Eden Eternal - Eden Eternal - A free MMORPG from Aeria Games

Just try out the game anyway. It's pretty good, and a lot of ggftwers are playing it right now.

06-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
1. How is the gameplay? Fun? Cash Dependant? Limited Quest? Extensive Grinding? Rebirths?
It's a basic quest-grind game. You progress through the game with the quest lines. They lead off to the next map/quest line once you finish the current one. The only "grinding" you do is the repeatable quests in the case you need some extra cash or picking up extra class experience. And I'm not quite sure what you mean about "rebirths" unless you're referring to something like the Mabinogi system, which I have no experience with.

Quote:
Hard to say, since it's still in Closed Beta. My guess is that it'll be similar to Grand Fantasia, since it's very similar and from the same producers.

Quote:
It doesn't call for much. Look up the system requirements and compare them to your own specs, though, just to be sure.

Quote:
Again, it's closed beta. The community is bound to change as soon as it hits open beta or full release.
... but with what I've experienced, especially when running instances, is that people don't happen to have much common sense. I healed for a group of a mage and thief who wanted the mage to tank. I can see how CC-pulling works and is effective, but it's definitely not going to work when you're constantly being chased because no one can keep aggro.
-- but I digress. That whole complaint is better discussed elsewhere.

Quote:
5. PVP - omgg...
Not really something I've seen much of in-game. A few duels here and there in towns, but that's about it.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

06-10-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
LuniaRusty HeartsRagnarok OnlineValkyrie Sky

KittySlave is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sandere/Kuudere
Class: Lazy Sniper
Level: 22
Guild: RagingLunia

Quote:
Honestly, I think the gameplay is pretty decent as a point and click game due to vararity of monsters and nice Bgms that fit the game itself.
As for rebirths, There is no such thing as of yet.

Edit: This kind of description doesn't give good advice, Time to revise.
Eden Eternal is a Poink and click game in a way that can allow you to move both Wsad
(With Q and E as strafing) and the mouse to move around (right click to look around).

To attack a enemy, You have to tap a skill key (as the attack is in your skill tab) to attack, If you played point and click games. It's just like it, but... you use a key to attack instead.

The game is really quest driven, as most of the EXP Comes solely from completing various quests to go on. The story itself is decent that goes along with the game.

The Leveling system is Very much like Ragnarok, Your own level, and a Job level, In this case of the game you can switch your Job "Class" almost immediatly without any penalty whatsoever, This is a good thing becuase certain 3rd job classes requires you to level more then 1 class to reach that specific goal.

(It reminds me a lot about Ragnarok 2, the older one)

Quote:
Because it's in closed beta, Thats a really hard thing to say, But right now, You don't need it to make ends meet, but it gives you a little jump if you want to spend some money.
And the Gm's are nice enough to give 500-1000AP points to spend daily, So Thats a given plus to test it out yourself hand in hand.

Quote:
Since your question might be implying on vista users, You can skip this text.
Spoiler!

Quote:
Since this is in closed beta, I'd say the community is pretty nice so far. ANd there is plenty of people as of yet in closed beta right now.
Off topic -
Spoiler!

Quote:
5. PVP - omgg...
As I Main'ed myself as a cleric in the game, I cannot say much about Pvp.

Overall, It's really nice to play on this Game.
Sigh, I thought people just choose the characters, which they like... Maybe it's just me, But I didn't look at how much damage Dainn deals, I just chose him as my first character, because I liked him the right way...
For once a Great game, Of legends to behold, Rest in piece, My dearest of Lunia Online ;-; (RIP : 2006 - 2011)

Last edited by KittySlave; 06-10-2011 at 04:53 AM. Reason: In depth text for gameplay