ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-06-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer
Default Advice for a mage

Guys, any advice for playing a mage? As I started getting closer to lvl30 with aggros everywhere, monsters getting stronger... and stronger, I keep dying. Even if I just 1v1. I'd like to level up this class more but it's such a bother, cleric has a much easier time killing stuff and NOT dying.

Sooo... is it me doing something wrong or is it just the way it's supposed to be?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-06-2011   #2 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

No idea how you're dying so much, I haven't died at all playing Mage with just a Staff equipped. (Level 31)

Max out Fire Bomb, Lightning Bolt. Keep alternating between the two. Buy lots of HP/MP Pots II (around 50, I have like a hoard of them thanks to chests). Get M-Crit stuff.

Do not AoE, lures too many monsters to you, you stand to lose more HP than gain more EXP.

06-06-2011   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Mages are such a burst-nuke class, that it's really hard not to lose 1v1 in PvE. My advice is to make sure your gears are up-to-date. Aim for lots of M-Crit Rate/Damage (as soon as I hit 15, I noticed I started critting a LOT more than usual). When you're killing the mobs, make sure you stand in a spot that's pretty far away from any of the spawn points, but still in the middle of them all to make tabbing between kills easier and convenient.

Also, use your escape tool whenever you need it. It's there for a reason, lol.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

06-06-2011   #4 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

It really boils down to Gear then skill levels. Even I was able to kill lv 35 mobs with a lv 15 magician because I had the gear to support the lack in magi skill. It's easy to make lots of money in this game, invest in some good gear, visit the auction in Aven if you have to.

06-07-2011   #5 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

I think ur just not used to using pots??
I really have no problems staying alive but I did find that I have to start potting more frequently starting from the wetland region.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/