ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal General Chat

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-28-2011   #41 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Ulta is pretty easy until the end. Two healing classes was more than enough and the rest were DPS. If you're having issues, it's probably the lack of organization on what they need to focus on. :x

People have to change at the last boss though. It was one tank, one range, three healers due to a certain debuff the turtle has. .__.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-28-2011   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin

Personally as long as the tank knows what he's doing (ie. A shield does wonders, even for warriors. So does P-Healing.) and the healer isn't lazy, even the later dungeons aren't so bad. Having both a Cleric and Bard just makes it a whole lot simpler if they keep their regens up.

Never did melee on Ulta's last though. I just recall people having to just back off once they see the debuffs. We did fine with myself being the only healer as a bard.

06-28-2011   #43 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

50/50/45/40/32 Base/Illusionist/Bard/Mage/Blade Dancer

Tomorrow...I try to get money so I can craft level 43 light armor set.. I'm going broke on armor repairs.

06-29-2011   #44 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaya
Personally as long as the tank knows what he's doing (ie. A shield does wonders, even for warriors. So does P-Healing.) and the healer isn't lazy, even the later dungeons aren't so bad. Having both a Cleric and Bard just makes it a whole lot simpler if they keep their regens up.
Yea, I had no shield or P-healing gears. I'm just made the tank since Martial Artists tend to have higher HP than the other classes that my guild members have high levels of. x.x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

06-29-2011   #45 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Played a bit to day, got from 21 to either 25 or 26. I'm starting to fall in love with the ranger class.

Now to find someone to help me and my friend Rowdy with some dungeons. .-. I have like 3 party quests to do but haven't done any of them, lol, one of them is the one with robots and I heard it's really hard.
It's hard for me to make friends on there and I only have like...2? friends added, so I'm alone. ;-; Emerald people add me~

06-29-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin

I've been doing some dino grinds, but the exp is still kinda slow. Looks like it gets grindy after 38. Are repeatables and GQs better? (Although I still have no guild.)

06-29-2011   #47 (permalink)
Special
Games

It's either a full day of the same DGN runs or you just do a bunch of repeatables + GQ together since they match up.

If you need a guild, you should join Symphony (if in Aqua). Send a whisper/mail to Juro, preferably mail since people love to spam around me...

06-30-2011   #48 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough

.Got my Blade Dancer to 37
.Killed Silin 7 times
.Crafted my Level 43 White Wolf Set

So poor now... gonna have to spam guild quests and do Zone Bosses, its the only way to get money quick enough Q_Q.

07-01-2011   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

I was utterly destroyed by Dana about 7 times due to that debuff that allows her to hit 4x as hard <3....

But hey, I got the trophy achievement and completed Mayor's Dream at least!

07-01-2011   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

I created a Cleric, got to level 17 and now my eyes hurt so i'm taking a short break.

07-02-2011   #51 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Yesterday Bard Level 50
Today Blade Dancer Level 39

Plans for tomorrow: Veninfang farming, I'm going to try to donate at least 1000g to further my guild's goal of a town.

07-02-2011   #52 (permalink)
Special
Games

Level 48 / 42 Martial / 40 Bard / other random classes just for CE point.
Legion farming and all I got was a level 48 cloth that's useless since I don't main any characters that use it.

07-02-2011   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Cleric level 26. Nice and slow yes?

07-02-2011   #54 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Made more pieces of my white wolf set but failed the hat while crafting :(

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

07-02-2011   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Got Shaman.

FINALLY learned how to farm Venin on bard after dying nonstop for 1-2 hours.

Will farm Venin tomorrow!

07-02-2011   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Any tips on making level 50? Currently level 40/40 mage and stuff is getting really dry...

Grind spots? Best quests to repeat? Guild quests are getting down to 2~3% per run for me now. Dx Repeatables are 1% ish.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

07-02-2011   #57 (permalink)
Special
Games

More farming and than a random field Boss with guildmates before I logged.
Venin grinding is hardcore. Too bad I suck at soloing it. .__.

For grinding, you can either find a full party for the DGN (within your level) that you can do all day or just continue doing GQ + repeatables. :x

07-03-2011   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Bloodline ChampionsRumble FighterEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event Winner

silklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Fusion

I need more invent space :|

07-03-2011   #59 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by silklash

No, dammit. Thats just being greedy.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

07-03-2011   #60 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by silklash

i laughed my ass off
though i'm assuming they're gonna up the inv in the future