ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-30-2011   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Does it cost real game money inorder to buy pets?
Some pets will be part of the Cash Shop, some will be obtainable in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowBro
So you seriously don't get this message kotarou? Because if not then I'll be super happy lol.

Why do you have 3 skill bars when you barely even fill up 2 with everything you have one them? lol

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-30-2011   #62 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theosis

Why do you have 3 skill bars when you barely even fill up 2 with everything you have one them? lol
cuz im noob =(

i dunno really aesthetics? :v

05-31-2011   #63 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

@Slowbro - Nope, don't get it at all. : >

@Veggi - What Theosis said.

05-31-2011   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ShiningMeow is on a distinguished road

From your personal experience up until now, how many core classes would be efficient to play so you would not need any extra time spent grinding? E.g: focusing on only 2-3 classes so that they're as close to your main level compared to focusing on 5-6 classes and having all those being eight levels lower than your main level unless you spend extra time that you wouldn't need to if you did the former.

Also, not a fan of that field of depth thing going on in the background. It's like looking through the eyes of someone that's short-sighted. Which I don't want to admit is in the process of happening to me.

05-31-2011   #65 (permalink)
Special

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningMeow
From your personal experience up until now, how many core classes would be efficient to play so you would not need any extra time spent grinding? E.g: focusing on only 2-3 classes so that they're as close to your main level compared to focusing on 5-6 classes and having all those being eight levels lower than your main level unless you spend extra time that you wouldn't need to if you did the former.

Also, not a fan of that field of depth thing going on in the background. It's like looking through the eyes of someone that's short-sighted. Which I don't want to admit is in the process of happening to me.
Focus on anywhere from 1-3 classes and try your best to pick classes that wear the same armor so you can share them. That saves alot of gold and time. For example I used hunter / thief until I met the requirements for martial artist (base 40 thief 35). They all wear leather and their licenses compliment eachother.

In CBT you'll probably want to hit 40 asap and then grind the rest of the classes for efficiency. By then you'll have tons of money to gear up the others and grind away. You'll probably never pass your base if you're questing on 2+ classes so don't worry about that.

05-31-2011   #66 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, your Class level starts to lag behind your Base level once you hit the 30s... ie. I'm level 33 now and my Magician is only 28. I'm trying to get Enchanter...

What I did was I pretty much leveled the "classes I don't want to play" up to around level 10~15. Reason is that because leveling EVERY class gives class points - which in turn increases your max HP/MP/Damage/Curability (HP recovery rate).

My build now is... Base 33, Magician 28, Cleric 21, Bard 20, Archer 15, Thief 14, Warrior 10.

FoD only happens when you zoom in so close on the character.

Last edited by Kotarou; 05-31-2011 at 03:23 AM.

05-31-2011   #67 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

The thing that the classes reminds me of is DoMO.

... God it was horrible.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

05-31-2011   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowBro
cuz im noob =(

i dunno really aesthetics? :v
Haha.

How long did it take you guys to get to 30?

And how long do you think it would take to get to 40ish? Wondering if I should try for the CB rewards (pet + 6 stat title + hat)

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
Steam Account - doobie15

05-31-2011   #69 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
The thing that the classes reminds me of is DoMO.

... God it was horrible.
That's what I thought too, but it sounds a lot better and a lot more organized than DoMO.

Also, there's nothing wrong with having all skill bars out. That's usually the first thing I do if I can with MMOs. ;_; It makes you look like a very busy person.

05-31-2011   #70 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

I don't know if this has been suggested but what about streaming this? Just a thought though. Game sounds interesting but I'm not really one for the cutesy factor.

05-31-2011   #71 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

@Theo - a lot of man hours. LOL

Took me 20 hours-ish to get to level 33.

05-31-2011   #72 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Level 34/30 Magician.

...One more base level to go...

05-31-2011   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
@Theo - a lot of man hours. LOL

Took me 20 hours-ish to get to level 33.
Ah alright, not so bad. What's the level cap supposed to be for release?

Is it mostly questing or is there grinding involved?

Guessing those party quests aren't possible to do on your own? How about the level 14 one now that you're 30+?

Steam Account - doobie15

05-31-2011   #74 (permalink)
Special

Questing will make your base levels go pretty fast but you have to grind the class levels. Repeatable quests (blue "!") are available in every region after you complete a certain chain of quests in that map too. I'd say normal quests will get you maybe 30-50% of your level on average?

As for time, it takes about 2-3 hours a level at 40 doing repeatable quests if I use my martial artist. Working back I guess you could do 1-40 in ~30 hours?

Once you hit 40 base though you're looking at another 5 hours+ each class for 1-40 lolol.

I haven't really done the party quests either, gonna see if I can do the 14 one now lol.

Last edited by SlowBro; 05-31-2011 at 10:47 AM.

05-31-2011   #75 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah, you usually want to do the Repeatable quests to get the region Fame... I have this really neat accessory that does 23 extra Nature damage a pop for every hit. If I stack that with my Element Master, that's like 23+15+15+15+normal damage a hit AHAHAHAHAA

05-31-2011   #76 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

lol the anti botting word check thing in slowbro's pic would be pretty annoying =)
but at least it sorta keeps it botter free?
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

05-31-2011   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

What kind of Video Card you running Kotarou that you can play full settings + 4x AA?

Steam Account - doobie15

05-31-2011   #78 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Nvidia Geforce 560Ti 1Gb. It eats Crysis 2 so it should be able to run EE fine at everything enabled and maxed out (except for FPS, I left it at 60 instead of 120).

06-01-2011   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Eden Eternal

Viiral is on a distinguished road
IGN: Suyin
Class: Cleric
Guild: Neverland

My bard

06-01-2011   #80 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Some gameplay showcasing combat and class swapping.

HD version available.

\*_*/