ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-29-2011   #41 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Here's a closer look at what the stats and skill/class window look like. (And also that Mage skill I mentioned earlier)

CP is used to learn class-specific skills (Magician). Money is used to learn class family (in this case, skills that are available regardless of which Magic-DPS class you are in) specific skills.

Each class also has their own unique innate ability - For Magicians, it's Cast Speed +5%, and M-ATK+10% (I think).

Certificates are gained for each class at certain levels (10, 20, etc.). The thing about Certs is that they carry over to any class you are at, so you can combine your certs to achieve your desired result! Using a combination of certain Certs also grants bonuses. The amount of certs you can equip at any one time depends on your Base level.

Lastly, Class Expertise! These are the "Passive Skills" of the game, if you will. Increasing Expertise uses up Knowledge points (1 for up to level 5, then 2), for a variety of effects, like M-ATK+1% per level, or Crit rate +2%.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-29-2011   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Kitsu SagaDragon's CallTales of PiratesLords Online

Aiox will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Aiox

Yo, Kotarou, how do you get the Knowledge Points?

Maaan...i want a necklace like the one the guy in my sig has...so cool...

05-29-2011   #43 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

^You get them by leveling up your Job. Knowledge Points do not transfer between jobs.

PRETTY

You pet will be able to help you attack at level 25 (by finishing a quest). There's also a quest that gives you an Alpaca mount at level 30 (orz)

05-29-2011   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

oh so it's like the "Skill Points" you see in other games?

in the CB you will get the miniaturized Alpaca pet (i think) by maxing out all classes available in the CB

Last edited by Kotarou; 05-29-2011 at 07:40 AM.

05-29-2011   #45 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

^Yes, they're like skill points for passive skills.

05-29-2011   #46 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Oh crap, it's not just dual set weapons.

One more question.
Is there an equipment durability system and is it retarded like DoMO and other Aeria games where more repairs = less frequent use? Basically, does repairing lower your max durability, if it exists?
Orange set armors and orange weapons don't have durability and neither do accessories if you're that concerned about it lol.

05-29-2011   #47 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

So, officially, it opens on the 2nd of June?

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

05-29-2011   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

yep, it does

05-29-2011   #49 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Alright. Was just worried for a second there that I had missed CBT for some reason.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

05-29-2011   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

that's just the special pass the press has so they can do what Kotarou is doing right now.

Last edited by Aiox; 05-29-2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Extra comma, heh

05-29-2011   #51 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

The game really does look gorgeous. I love that sky and the architecture.

05-29-2011   #52 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowBro
Orange set armors and orange weapons don't have durability and neither do accessories if you're that concerned about it lol.
That is just
完璧!

05-29-2011   #53 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Oh, for those of you who are wondering about Bosses... (forgot to post about this)

There are minibosses in each map (killing one gives you an achievement. For you to brag with.), and also, a TOUGH-AS-NAILS Map Boss. Don't even try to solo this thing - for instance, this mushroom here (HA HA JUSTIN BIEBERALLSPORE) took a level 13~14 party 5-7 minutes to kill (One Warrior, one Hunter, two Clerics), thanks to its OP party-wide Stun (lasts 8~ seconds), and a certain skill that does 500 damage a pop.

05-30-2011   #54 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Closer look at some of the prettier skill effects

05-30-2011   #55 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

That skill is quite nice looking. Also, it is quite good to see that even lower leveled bosses require teamwork.

05-30-2011   #56 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Teamwork.

Reminds me pre-revo TO boss hunting.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

05-30-2011   #57 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

You have problem, Alpaca? :d

05-30-2011   #58 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

The Llama doesn't look amused on you riding it.

Kota why you so fat-*SHOT*

The skills look so nice so far.

I really REALLY love the class window. So organized unlike some MMOs which I played, which are a bit disorganized and the descriptions are SUPER LONG.

BTW You said you playing alone. WHYYYY.

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

05-30-2011   #59 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

So you seriously don't get this message kotarou? Because if not then I'll be super happy lol.

05-30-2011   #60 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Does it cost real game money inorder to buy pets?

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".