ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-28-2011   #21 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

I love green outfits, yay.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-28-2011   #22 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Could you like, go stalk a high-level thief class and take a picture of their outfit? :3c

05-28-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kyouria will become famous soon enoughKyouria will become famous soon enough

Well, I downloaded it but not sure if I can play. Maybe later~ when it goes OB or official release.

05-28-2011   #24 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

@Kyouria - Hullo~!
@Eden - Yes. This game is -BEAUTIFUL-.
@Tea - Dye is randomized, but I seem to be getting GREEN all the time orz.
@Nihil - sorry, there's only like 4 of us in the server, and we're only in the 20s.

BARD! (green. Will re-dye that later...)

Last edited by Kotarou; 05-28-2011 at 07:44 PM.

05-28-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Kitsu SagaDragon's CallTales of PiratesLords Online

Aiox will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Aiox
Default Kawaii~

(Just made the account to reply here heh) The game looks so cool...oh oh Kotarou-sama, do you know what skills might the thief have? and if the weapons it can handle be of different types (like two different daggers? (Dagger of Draconian Fire and Dagger of Snowman Ice)) or will they be a weapon that's under the type of "Dual Weapons"?

05-28-2011   #26 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

@Aiox - Not sure yet, because I haven't started playing as Thief. I've levelled Warrior, Bard, Cleric and Magician so far. Thief is next, but I have to run out to do my weekly shopping shortly. Xd

LET'S ROCK!

EDIT

Oh well, since you asked. Thieves can equip two weapons! I didn't have any daggers on hand, so here I have a sword and a mace. This is a serious DPS class, but... takes a lot of damage, so have a Warrior and Cleric on hand to tank.

Last edited by Kotarou; 05-28-2011 at 07:43 PM.

05-28-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

@Kotarou oh ok, i will wait for the info then, and that Bard looks awesome, it's Support Magic Type? or does it have spells that are like super and stuff? since i have to use it to gain access to umm...the Martial Artist (or was it Blade Artist?)

05-28-2011   #28 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

^Supposedly support magic. So far I'm at job 10 Bard, and all I have is a Fire skill and M-ATK up support skill.

To get Blade Dancer, you need to reach Level 45 (or was it 50?) and Bard level 40.

^_^;

Also, answered your question with edits at the above post.

05-28-2011   #29 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Is the stat distribution automatic? I don't care if it is or not, but big plus if it is.

05-28-2011   #30 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yes, automatic. Also, Stat bonuses change depending on which class you are currently switched to. (ie. percentage bonuses to your BASE stats, Warriors have more DMG & HP, Mages have more M-DMG and MP, etc.)

05-28-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

@Kotarou oh thanks for the lovely picture, and yea i supposed i can't go on a rampage if i don't have someone to save me xD since Thieves are more of the stealthy (crit), and quick (DPS) so yea...and also thanks for correcting me heh, had forgotten the name of the class..what's the class that comes after Thief btw?

@Vith well if it's Automatic would be awesome cuz then there's no hassle on the "where do i put my points?" and since it's a game that allows you to change classes, i bet the stat distribution changes according to the classes doesn't it? (question also directed to Kotarou-sama)

EDIT: hmm..darn i wrote the same Kotarou just wrote a few seconds before i posted it xD

Last edited by Kotarou; 05-28-2011 at 07:44 PM.

05-28-2011   #32 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Yes, automatic. Also, Stat bonuses change depending on which class you are currently switched to. (ie. percentage bonuses to your BASE stats, Warriors have more DMG & HP, Mages have more M-DMG and MP, etc.)
That is amazingly awesome, thank you so very much for the information~!

Also, thank you very much for this thread, it is very helpful indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiox
@Vith well if it's Automatic would be awesome cuz then there's no hassle on the "where do i put my points?" and since it's a game that allows you to change classes, i bet the stat distribution changes according to the classes doesn't it? (question also directed to Kotarou-sama)
Yeah, from what I see automatic stat distribution is becoming more popular anyway. In my opinion, it is a very good thing.

05-28-2011   #33 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Just for the lulz, Thief classes have a really OP damage dealing skill that can be STACKED up to five times. It deals a set amount of damage every second. While the one I currently have is a little weak, when stacked... (lmao 70dmg/s)

Brotip for mages - There's an AoE skill that also can do "bleeding damage" like thieves (but can't be stacked). Very, very, very useful for mobkilling.

I'm going out. Back later!

05-28-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

cya Kotarou, and thanks for the info on the skill

@Vith heh if it would have been manual stat distribution, the game wouldn't have been so expected or it would be but players would be very disappointed by the stat system...also *moves the window around the screen* Yay Wiggly Windows...hopefully they can be optional heh...or some players won't enjoy the game...cuz of the lag it causes?

05-28-2011   #35 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a random antibotting window that popups while grinding for the english version?

05-28-2011   #36 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Nope. Haven't seen any popups. I think they'd be really annoying though.

Anyway having lunch now. Will continue in about an hour.

05-29-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kyouria will become famous soon enoughKyouria will become famous soon enough

Alright, see you later!

Anyways, when is this game open?

05-29-2011   #38 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Game officially CBTs on June 2nd. : >

05-29-2011   #39 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Oh crap, it's not just dual set weapons.

One more question.
Is there an equipment durability system and is it retarded like DoMO and other Aeria games where more repairs = less frequent use? Basically, does repairing lower your max durability, if it exists?

05-29-2011   #40 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yes, there is. No, MAX durability does not drop with frequent repairs.

Burn, baby, burn! (Skill effects in this game are AWESOME.)