ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-15-2011   #21 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

I got to level 25 recently while dabbing around with the game. I'll try to answer any questions as we approach CBT if anyone's curious :v

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-19-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Amanos is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you grind or just quest ingame ?
Solo friendly ? faster when in a Party ?

05-19-2011   #23 (permalink)
Special

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanos
Do you grind or just quest ingame ?
Solo friendly ? faster when in a Party ?
Primarily you quest and then grind a bit to finish the level. Quest rewards only give character experience and not class experience so you have to grind a bit to level your classes too. However, classes level ridiculously fast compared to your character level.

The game is solo friendly but it's definitely faster to repeat dungeon runs around your level with a good party. There's a party finding system in game and class changing so it's not difficult to find a party.

05-19-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Are warriors and all the classes that come from it just made to tank ? or they can do DPS on the same level as Thieves more or less ?

Sorry if i'm asking a big load of questions..i'll just put all the ones that come into my mind for you to answer if you wish and if you can ^^'

•Is leveling fast ? , according to you roughly what time does it take to reach max level if you play a lot

• Theoreticaly , can a character have all the classes in game ? if yes then there wouldn't be much interest in rolling other characters i'm i right ?

•I heard of class limitation for equipments , do you have anything to say about that ? since a character can have many classes

•From your oppinion and obersavtions , is PvP balanced ?

•What do you need to create a guild ? and at which level ?

•appart from guild towns , is there something about guilds ? such as GvG ?

•For the guild towns , are their numbers limited ? if yes then can other guilds fight for them ? or once a guild has one it is theirs forever

•According to you , what are the benefits you get from having a guild town or being part of a guild who has one ?

•I heard of guild rewards with rankings , how are rankings done and what kind of rewards ?

•What is oppinion about the cash shop do you have ?

05-19-2011   #25 (permalink)
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanos
are warriors and all the classes that come from it just made to tank ? Or they can do dps on the same level as thieves more or less ?

thieves do more damage than warriors, knights, and templars but the warrior classes can still deal reasonable damage. The difference is that thieves are melee glass cannons - they die pretty easily.

sorry if i'm asking a big load of questions..i'll just put all the ones that come into my mind for you to answer if you wish and if you can ^^'

•is leveling fast ? , according to you roughly what time does it take to reach max level if you play a lot

if you play alot (8hrs+ a day) and you know what you're doing you can reach the cap in a week or two i think. At level 33 i'm gaining a level every hour or two so it's not nearly as bad as other games.

• theoreticaly , can a character have all the classes in game ? If yes then there wouldn't be much interest in rolling other characters i'm i right ?

yes you can and should have all the classes in game. There won't be much of a point to roll other characters but trust me you will have your work cut out for you with just one. Leveling all 15 classes requires you to grind each one from 1-60 and their shared skills cost alot of money as you go higher, not to mention gearing each one.

this page will show you that leveling all the classes gives permanent stat bonuses to your character.

•i heard of class limitation for equipments , do you have anything to say about that ? Since a character can have many classes

you can effectively equip leather, heavy, and cloth sets at the same time and when you class change it will just switch over to the right one automatically. This does not bog down your inventory as they are all equipped. The only thing you have to re-equip is weapons. Also, you might want a different set of cloth armor for a priest than say a magician so you may have to carry additional sets.

•from your oppinion and obersavtions , is pvp balanced ?

pvp either isn't released yet or i can't find a way to fight lol.

•what do you need to create a guild ? And at which level ?

character level 20 and 50 gold.

•appart from guild towns , is there something about guilds ? Such as gvg ?

gvg will be released later, along with 3v3 registered arena(?).

•for the guild towns , are their numbers limited ? If yes then can other guilds fight for them ? Or once a guild has one it is theirs forever

as far as i understand there is a soft limit of around 50 guild towns per server and the establishment requirements are :

-guild leader level 30+
-30 members+
-level 3 guild
-500 gold

once the soft limit in the server has been reached, additional guilds have to pay 10000 gold.

•according to you , what are the benefits you get from having a guild town or being part of a guild who has one ?

prestige for one. Beyond that, it's extremely helpful in generating gold, creating better equipment, and farming items. You basically build buildings and pay npcs to come work at your town. As you meet more requirements, you can get better buildings and better npcs. Not sure on how tax really works but i think you get to set the price for outsiders to use your npcs.

•i heard of guild rewards with rankings , how are rankings done and what kind of rewards ?

not sure about this.

•what is oppinion about the cash shop do you have ?

in this particular version the items don't seem to be broken - the gear in game still has more value. There are the standard items to stop your equipment from breaking during upgrade and increase experience gain but nothing that i didn't expect. The items can be traded in the auction house so it's possible to play without spending anything.
. .

Last edited by SlowBro; 05-19-2011 at 02:27 PM.

05-19-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Thanks T^T

PS : can i ask more questions when i have more ? :<

Last edited by Amanos; 05-19-2011 at 03:14 PM.

05-19-2011   #27 (permalink)
Special

Ya go ahead :v

05-21-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

what file extension do you use for the guild emblem ? and does transparency work ?If yes is it like ragnarok online where you need a sort of pink color for it to work ?

I recently heard you can't change your appearance with gears <.< , what do you think of it an also does your appearance only change when you unlock new classes ? and so the only way to change it is to buy clothes from item mall ?

I think i will roll up a warrior up to knight and so on.. what is your opinion of them and do you think they are useful in dungeons only when they are full of HP's without doing any damage ? what about leveling with them ?

Is gold difficult to earn ? from what you know what ways of doing money seems to be the main one in game ? or is it all based on looting and selling ?

Why is the sky blue ? D:

Last edited by Amanos; 05-21-2011 at 05:42 AM.

05-22-2011   #29 (permalink)
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanos
what file extension do you use for the guild emblem ? And does transparency work ?if yes is it like ragnarok online where you need a sort of pink color for it to work ?

guild emblems are 32x32 bmp format. If you want a transparent background then set rgb values ​​(255,0,255).

i recently heard you can't change your appearance with gears <.< , what do you think of it an also does your appearance only change when you unlock new classes ? And so the only way to change it is to buy clothes from item mall ?

you unlock new styles as you level up and complete achievements i think. You're also able to change colors of your armors with different dyes in game. Weapons look different and even have a glow effect as they get upgraded further. The item mall does however hold most of the customization :<

i think i will roll up a warrior up to knight and so on.. What is your opinion of them and do you think they are useful in dungeons only when they are full of hp's without doing any damage ? What about leveling with them ?

i've mainly stuck to hunter for the ease of solo leveling but from what i've seen warriors and fencers are very good at keeping aggro and not dying lol.. Fencers in particular seem to have alot of evasion. They will naturally have alot of hp but i hear the end game bosses require alot of hp to do well. Not a very good answer i know :l

is gold difficult to earn ? From what you know what ways of doing money seems to be the main one in game ? Or is it all based on looting and selling ?

just questing and grinding here and there i've made about 500 gold so far. By the time you reach level 20 you should have enough to make a guild (50 gold) or at least between the core members. After that i'm not sure, play the market maybe? If you can manage to secure full gold sets and a gold weapon you'll be fine for like 15 levels and they don't lose durability like normal gear. That way you can just save alot of money :/

why is the sky blue ? D:

it's gray.
. .

05-22-2011   #30 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

I believe this starts next week?

Can't wait, and thanks for the info, SlowBro!

05-26-2011   #31 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

*double posts for awesome*

I'll be ..."liveposting"... my run through the game tomorrow right here in this thread (I think) on ggFTW! During that period, I'll be banging in screenshots, gameplay commentary and the like. If you have anything YOU want to see in Eden's world, feel free to post here! If all goes well, I'll begin at about 7PM PST (10am GMT+8)!

Cheerio!

05-28-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

oh thought you would do some livestream :O
But oh well

06-01-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle Online

Resha31773 will become famous soon enough
Class: Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker, Code:Empress, Code:Exotic, Dark Mage to_schoolgirl

I was gonna try this game but I got the "http cannot connect waiting to retry download..." error. I've already tried the solutions they had on their forums but it didn't work.

Just a warning to anyone who encounters an error and would try to re-install the game, never place the installer in the same folder as the game. Uninstalling the game deletes the whole folder where it's installed (it doesn't even leave out the screenshot folder).

06-02-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TalePangya

JerryJax will become famous soon enoughJerryJax will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to JerryJax Send a message via MSN to JerryJax Send a message via Skype™ to JerryJax
IGN: [GA]Jerry
Class: Minstrel lt_bard
Level: 180
Guild: Cookies

I have been playing this since yesterday. It is very fun. I'm already a LvL 15 Cleric. Going to try for 40 later on.

LaTale: [GA]Jerry/Minstrel/LvL 18x