ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Eden Eternal > Eden Eternal General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet
Default Coming back after a year!

.. Yeah. I feel a bit sad that this forum seems dead, but I still have a question that must be asked!

I quit a while ago while my guild was waiting for the 55 level cap (we were all stuck at 50 lol) but decided to look into this game again since it has more content now. I'm not asking "what has changed" because I can just figure that out as I play later, though I do want to ask:

Should I make a Half-kin? My char is already level 51, but the Half-kin looks so cute. >_< Are there any shining points about the Half-kin class that can sway me in either direction, or should I just stick with my Human and level for a Ranger?

NB: My friend is planning on picking this game up as a level 1 so I also thought it would be fun to start a new char with him... :/ I dunno. I guess I'd like some opinions to help me decide since I'm on the fence.

NB2: And my other friend said that it'd be better to babysit him with my 51. .. T-T

Last edited by RaineScarlet; 02-24-2012 at 01:35 AM. Reason: stupid typo T-T

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
Should I make a Half-kin? My char is already level 51, but the Half-kin looks so cute. >_< Are there any shining points about the Half-kin class that can sway me in either direction, or should I just stick with my Human and level for a Ranger?
The choice of whether you want to continue as a Human or create a Halfkin is up to you. Personally, I would have loved to be a Halfkin but I'm really lazy to level another character and I already had 90% of my characters maxed by the time it came out.

Each race gets their own special bonus for each class. I would suggest you look at what character you usually enjoy playing and the race that gives a decent bonus.
Races - Eden Eternal Wiki
----

The other difference between Human and Halfkin is a new system called Racial Crafting.
Humans have the ability to use crafted gems and improve them for better stats while Halfkins have the ability to make Trophy Enchants.

The thread pretty much covers what Halfkins can craft once they reach that specified level. Human crafting is taking like a Level 2 Luck Gem and converting it into a Level 2 Luck Elimination Gem, which adds an additional +10 Mcrit Rate (there's a lot more stuff).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
NB2: And my other friend said that it'd be better to babysit him with my 51. .. T-T
There's not point in doing that past level 30. You can easily help level him to level 30 BUT only if you put the party on Monster-Taunt. That means he has to hit the monster first and then you kill for him to gain the exp.

It's better to just make new characters together, couple each other for an additional 10% boost, and grind together. Much more fun that way for returning to the game.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

03-07-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Sorry for the late late post. Thank you for your reply, Esper.

I ended up sticking with my 50 (I remembered the level wrong) because my friend got bored after 10 levels. -_-;;

It doesn't seem like many people hang around in game anymore? Back when I played, there were huge mobs of people around, even on the non-busy channels. Now, I can't ask random people to revive me when I die because no one is ever around. T-T Is it because I'm still in Dephi when everyone else has moved to the new areas?

03-07-2012   #4 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

The game hasn't been like what it was when it just started the first few months. Aeria supposedly is going to merge servers due to the low population between certain ones.

If you're grinding and expect to be able to find someone to Revive you, I suggest you stick to Channel 1. It's rare to find other people on the other channels unless you have Guild mates to help with reviving.

Even with all the new maps for level 61~65, I rarely find people on other channels except for Channel 1. It's just easier to be on Channel 1 since there's more people and market vendors in Aven. The other channels is just used if you don't want competition against players when doing certain quests or whatever.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦