||04-04-2012 05:49 PM
Eden Eternal Maintenance Notes (04/04/2012)
Easter has come to Eden Eternal! Go to "Patrice" and "Eastbourne" get the Easter quests!More Level 65 Heroic Trial Dungeons have been added!
Talk with "Patrice" to get access to the Easter event dungeon.
I wonder what those magic Rabbit Ears do...
NOTE: The Dungeon is single player only, parties entering will experience technical issues.
Do not enter as parties, thank you.
Meet with "Eastbourne" to take the egg coloring challenge!
Also watch out!! Aven has been invaded by the giant "Koawin" monster! Are you brave enough to defeat it? Gather your friends and stop this mighty beast!
We now have Level 65 Trial dungeons for Branda Root and Malice! New Race Ranking System
Go to Aven and check in with Elem. Expeditionary Baroness Diana to try out these new trials!
Individual Rank has been divided between each race. Each race will have their own, individual rank and rewards.Recruit Newbie Guild Option
A new option to open your guild to any player has been added.New Peer Chat channel l
Players are able to use the Peer channel to search for players who are close to their level.Virtual Keyboard
Here is a list of the brackets:
A virtual keyboard has been added as a option for login and character lock input.IMPORTANT: Character Lock Feature
This feature will allow you set a password in-game for your character. This password can also be removed. Please use this new feature and make sure to take note of your password.
- Burning Metal casting time has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second.
- Little Soul Guard text has been addressed.
- Re-evaluating Territory Wars changes
- There is currently a nonworking portal in Shiver Peak labeled "s001". This is a portal leading to areas coming in the future, and is not intended to be accessible at this time.
- Exiting Monster Battle Arena at the end of the battle occasionally but rarely causes client crash. This will not give you a Defector debuff, which prevents players from re-entering.
- Some chat shortcuts have been changed. Players should be able to reset these under Settings / Hotkeys and clicking "Default".
*All issues have been addressed to our developers and are currently being investigated. Thank you for your patience.
||04-04-2012 05:50 PM
The new ranking system is going to be funny. Races that are rarely played will forever be #1 in everything lols.
||04-04-2012 09:05 PM
not like rankings matter anymore
the prizes are now crap
everyone on the top20 is raging
||04-04-2012 09:22 PM
Ye. I noticed after I got my reward. .__.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:49 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.