ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Eden Eternal Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/eden-eternal-announcements/)
-   -   [NA] Eden Eternal Maintenance Notes (04/04/2012) (http://ggftw.com/forum/eden-eternal-announcements/110340-eden-eternal-maintenance-notes-04-04-2012-a.html)

Esper 04-04-2012 05:49 PM

Eden Eternal Maintenance Notes (04/04/2012)

Easter Events
Easter has come to Eden Eternal! Go to "Patrice" and "Eastbourne" get the Easter quests!
Talk with "Patrice" to get access to the Easter event dungeon.
I wonder what those magic Rabbit Ears do...

NOTE: The Dungeon is single player only, parties entering will experience technical issues.
Do not enter as parties, thank you.

Meet with "Eastbourne" to take the egg coloring challenge!

Also watch out!! Aven has been invaded by the giant "Koawin" monster! Are you brave enough to defeat it? Gather your friends and stop this mighty beast!
More Level 65 Heroic Trial Dungeons have been added!
We now have Level 65 Trial dungeons for Branda Root and Malice!
Go to Aven and check in with Elem. Expeditionary Baroness Diana to try out these new trials!
New Race Ranking System
Individual Rank has been divided between each race. Each race will have their own, individual rank and rewards.
Recruit Newbie Guild Option
A new option to open your guild to any player has been added.
New Peer Chat channel l
Players are able to use the Peer channel to search for players who are close to their level.
Here is a list of the brackets:
(1) Lv1~14
(2) Lv15~29
(3) Lv30~39
(4) Lv40~49
(5) Lv50~59
(6) Lv60~69
Virtual Keyboard
A virtual keyboard has been added as a option for login and character lock input.
IMPORTANT: Character Lock Feature
This feature will allow you set a password in-game for your character. This password can also be removed. Please use this new feature and make sure to take note of your password.

Bug Fixes
  • Burning Metal casting time has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second.
  • Little Soul Guard text has been addressed.

Known Issues
  • Re-evaluating Territory Wars changes
  • There is currently a nonworking portal in Shiver Peak labeled "s001". This is a portal leading to areas coming in the future, and is not intended to be accessible at this time.
  • Exiting Monster Battle Arena at the end of the battle occasionally but rarely causes client crash. This will not give you a Defector debuff, which prevents players from re-entering.
  • Some chat shortcuts have been changed. Players should be able to reset these under Settings / Hotkeys and clicking "Default".
*All issues have been addressed to our developers and are currently being investigated. Thank you for your patience.

Esper 04-04-2012 05:50 PM

The new ranking system is going to be funny. Races that are rarely played will forever be #1 in everything lols.

WhatThePhuc 04-04-2012 09:05 PM

not like rankings matter anymore
the prizes are now crap
everyone on the top20 is raging

Esper 04-04-2012 09:22 PM

Ye. I noticed after I got my reward. .__.