Important: There is a known issue with the Blade Dancer class.
If you have a Human Male, and try to access the Blade Dancer Class, you will be kicked out of game.
You will be able to log back in as normal, but you will not be able to play your Blade Dancer Class. All other classes will work as normal, it is only the Blade Dancer Class that is experiencing a issue at this time.
We are working with the developer to have this issue fixed as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience with this issue.
- Valentine's Event
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, we have a series of exciting events! Valentine’s Day comes with bells ringing in Aven. In these beautiful days of the year, some choose to spend time with their loved one; others choose to remain single; continuously seeking their ideal love. It is possible to find “true love” through the participation of the Valentine’s Day Event?
Go to Aven and speak with “Erenkos Rossa” or “Erenkos Passio (Aven at X306 Y395) to start the Valentine’s Event!!!
Valentine’s Day is such a wonderful time, but not everyone thinks the same, this is especially the case for the legendary couple of grudge!: “The Pride Vinski” and “The Bias Kani”. Valentine’s Day to them is like a painful stab to the heart! They both have signed a forbidden contract that allows them to transform into terrifying monsters!
They are ready to sabotage Valentine’s Day in Aven, are you ready to stop them?
Go Aven and look for “The Pride Vinski” and “The Bias Kani”. (Aven at X449 Y525)
- New level cap 65
Prepare for high adventure as you now can reach level 65!
- New Areas!
Witchcraft Forest and Shiver Peak.
What mysteries await for you at these new areas?
One way to find out! Get over there!
- Ranger Class is here!
Be the first in your guild to show off this new class!
Requires Level 65
Hunter Level 60
Martial Artist Level 60
- New Arena Times
You spoke we listened!
The new times are:
00:00 - 02:00 : 3v3 Arena
08:00 - 10:00 : Monster Arena
12:00 - 14:00 : 3v3 Arena
16:00 - 18:00 : Monster Arena
20:00 - 22:00 : 3v3 Arena
- Various localization issues have been fixed.
- Witchcraft Nexus Pilot Sam has return to Witchcraft Forest.
- Graphical issue with <Mysterious Waitress Apron> on Human female characters
- Missing location nodes have been added in the region map
- Exiting Monster Battle Arena at the end of the battle occasionally but rarely causes client crash. This will not give you a Defector debuff, which prevents players from re-entering.
- Hiding character equipment from the Character Info window does not apply in Character Selection Screen.
- Zumi Samurai missing description issue