ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Eden Eternal Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/eden-eternal-announcements/)
-   -   [NA] Eden Eternal Patch Notes (11/22/11) (http://ggftw.com/forum/eden-eternal-announcements/105264-eden-eternal-patch-notes-11-22-11-a.html)

Esper 11-22-2011 04:50 PM

Eden Eternal Patch Notes (11/22/11)

New Additions
  • Two brand new races join Eden Eternal!
    Players can now play as the fierce, bear-like Ursun and the mischevious Halfkin!
  • Character-limit has been increased to 5 slots!
    Players will now be able to create up to 5 characters total instead of 3.
  • Two brand new racial crafting skills have been introduced!
    Along with the new playable races comes two more racial crafting skills: Embroidery and Engraving! The Halfkin can embroider special enchantments for fame trophies, while the Ursun can create equipable glyphs that are used to add class-specific stat bonuses!
  • Class Glyph System has been implemented!
    Using the all new Class Glyph System, players can now equip glyphs which add stat bonuses. Each glyph is class-specific, and players can equip multiple glyphs if they have multiple classes unlocked. The more classes you have unlocked, the more bonus-stats you can stack!
  • Alpaca Tokens and Mystery Capsule Machines have been added!
    Are you in need of a new fashion wardrobe or just love collecting stuff? Players can earn Alpaca Tokens from completing any repeatable quests or dungeon guild quests, then try their luck with Eden Eternalís newly installed Alpaca Prize Machines! Visit the Mystery Capsule Machines located in the alpaca farms in Tranquil Hill and Highlands for a chance to win permanent and exclusive costumes!
  • Legendary Achievements have been added!
    Spice up your character stats and brag to your friends! Players can now earn permanent stat bonuses and receive rare titles by completing high-end, challenging achievements!
  • Halloween Event in aven has been replaced by NPC Professor Koss!
    Due to popular demand, the Halloween Event has been removed and Professor Koss is temporarily back from vacation. Players can visit him once every 2 hours for a special EXP bonus.
  • War stone requirements for Blueprints from NPC Assistant Veskal has been decreased.
  • The Archives have been updated.

Bug Fixes
  • Various localization issues have been addressed.

Current Known Issues
  • Completed book quest in Fergal Valley not relaying achievement
  • Music still plays even if Music Volume is set at 0.

COMING SOON
  • Brand new Heroic Trial dungeons!
    Now that we finally got you all this content, we begin testing new Heroic Trials right away! We're very excited to release them to you, and we hope to have them in before Christmas (mid-december)!

Esper 11-22-2011 04:51 PM

Definitely looking forward to the Class Glyph, Alpaca Tokens, Mystery Capsule Machines, and Legendary Achievements.

WhatThePhuc 11-22-2011 05:04 PM

War stone requirements for Blueprints from NPC Assistant Veskal has been decreased.

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Esper 11-22-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc (Post 1643613)
War stone requirements for Blueprints from NPC Assistant Veskal has been decreased.

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NO, it's SCREW YOU! I wasted 640 Warstones just to craft my Wis cape.

Seru 11-22-2011 06:13 PM

^ Noob. I only used 84 on my sacrifice cape :<

Esper 11-22-2011 09:45 PM

For those interested, they've posted the stats and what not in regards with the new Glyph and Racial Crafting.

Introducing the Class Glyph System! | Eden Eternal
Racial Crafting Guide - Halfkin and Ursuns | Eden Eternal

I'm a little sad that the Glyph's are timed. I don't really want to bother with it now. :x

Cookies 11-22-2011 10:38 PM

Not a problem if you level a bear yourself :x
Gotta get that oil bomb radius +5ft yaya

alsoihearitsupnow

Kasumi 11-22-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esper (Post 1643605)
Halloween Event in aven has been replaced by NPC Professor Koss!
Due to popular demand, the Halloween Event has been removed and Professor Koss is temporarily back from vacation. Players can visit him once every 2 hours for a special EXP bonus.

...<3 Yay! I don't like the word "temporarily" though.

And, I find it funny how they release little kids and the bears at the same time. ._. Pedobears.

Esper 11-22-2011 11:28 PM

Koss isn't back actually. Their reason was because he missed the flight...

Kasumi 11-22-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esper (Post 1643790)
Koss isn't back actually. Their reason was because he missed the flight...

Are you kidding me? ;-; They announced it all day yesterday and even posted it in patch notes and now he's not there? What kind of crap is that </3 Missed the flight my ass, they probably just forgot about it and then got too lazy to add him.

WhatThePhuc 11-23-2011 03:26 AM

more things that give hp lol
+500 hp title lol

wow i'm a noob
the effects are permanent
you don't need to equip the titles

Esper 11-23-2011 11:33 AM

Wait really? The titles increase your stat automatically?

Cookies 11-23-2011 01:14 PM

Yeah you don't need to equip them for the stats, they even say it on the achievements lol.

The achievement for crafting 1-30 and 1-50 rings gives crit/mcrit damage and not crit rate, which is even better.

Esper 11-23-2011 01:17 PM

I don't read everything. :>

Terrified Thoughts are so farking OPed in market. At least hunting them is easy so whatever.

Lime 11-24-2011 08:27 AM

Mah loli just arrived.

Time to start playing.