ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > EcKs T.C.

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-26-2008   #41 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks

okay kids.. lets just compromise and say you're BOTH noobs..? okay? okay!! now lets all play tag!!... oh yea katie got coodies!! ;p

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2008   #42 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
S4 LeagueTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

mzpeachie has disabled reputation
IGN: [ForeverCuTe]
Class: [Witch]
Level: [31x]
Guild: [Retribution°]

D: nuuuu..i dun got coodies. u do..
and ur IT!

ACCOUNT WAS HACKED... So if you see any of my characters online, it's not me.

09-26-2008   #43 (permalink)
i dont even...

Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzpeachie
D: nuuuu..i dun got coodies. u do..
and ur NOOB
Fixed .

09-27-2008   #44 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Talking

TAG... now ur it kate!! tag someone else T_T two man tag ain't fun... but now ur IT ANDDDDDDDDD you got the coodies ewww!! wouldn't it be wild if we made this thread nothing but TAG YOUR IT on the replies? like 30 pages long? LOLLL

09-29-2008   #45 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

lol lol.. D: nu fair...
>_> i tag muffin man xD

09-29-2008   #46 (permalink)
i dont even...

Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion

hi i run away

09-30-2008   #47 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

then if u run away.. ur it... and u ran... lol.. lets run away kate before he catches us somehow.. .*RUNS AWAY TO CHURCH AND HIDES BEHIND A PRIEST* wait a minute... is this a good idea? O_O ROFL

10-02-2008   #48 (permalink)
clang clang! toink!

methOny has a spectacular aura aboutmethOny has a spectacular aura aboutmethOny has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to methOny
IGN: methOny
Class: Racoon to_raccoon
Level: 90
Guild: CheckMate
Default methOny's Very First Trip To Hong Kong

first off i really don't have any idea where to start

so here are the basic details

what: methOny's Very First Trip To Hong Kong
when: September 25, 2008
where: Hong Kong

Departure: 0800h GMT+8
Arrival: approximately 1000h GMT+8
[HK and PH have the same time so no need to blah blah the cake]

hmm... so sad to say but i couldn't access some photos on my handy dandy clone phone so i won't be able to show you some pics from the lobby. anyways, upon arrival at the airport we headed to our rendezvous spot, where our tour guide Randy Chan calling himself half cousin of Jacky Chan

the one wearing glasses is our suspect

tells us about some history about Hong Kong until we arrived at the hotel called Marco Polo Prince Hotel were we ought to stay for 4 days and 3 nights

so nothing much for the first day we just rest on the hotel room and we'll since i don't have anything to do i took some pictures

im doing a peace sign coz i have lots of Envymies

10-02-2008   #49 (permalink)
clang clang! toink!

methOny has a spectacular aura aboutmethOny has a spectacular aura aboutmethOny has a spectacular aura about

so yeah that about it. so far until i stumble with the hotel television remote control and stumble with a movie If Only

and woah a love story that you rarely find these days reminds me of my past past past so we'll take a bit of detour and lemme look back and

so here goes: let see...

it was summer back in 1995, i was young, cute and handsome cough cough... i mean i was young yeah that's what i mean, im 13y/o that time and presently on my way for first year high school days. So that was summer vacation so to speak

me and my family hover to a remote place we called "Bohol" its around Visayas Region here in Philippines, i was originally in Luzon the northern part of the Philippine map, their main dialect was called "Waray" that was i think it is.. this is not history lesson Ant this is your blog'ag!

so anyways, nothing really that much on that vacation, i always do what youngster do its like going to the river and fly!!

fly!? what do you mean fly?

well that what i call it, like to go in to a highest part of the terrain and jump on a water like i was flying and boom making a back flop that's an ouch right?

so yeah, that's all about my routine until

i met this girl about the same as my age, long silky hair, and attracting china eyes captures my attention and starting that day

i dunno if it was just me that stalking her or her just popping up out of nowhere haha so time goes until something like came in to my head and ask my cuz tell that girl regards in their dialect since i dunno much about waray, well i do know a bit har har ^.^

and so yes, my cuz ask her and i get a respond like "Rebound" a term they usually say meaning "Likewise" and all things started

i get a chance to finally, formally get to know her,

little by little, each day became exciting whenever we have the time to go out for a short walk and ask something about ourselves probably our life style

and so everything goes as it is

we get closer and closer and we became so so sweet to each other that is without even saying anything

until

Summers Over!!

each of has to part ways, and there is nothing we can do about it since we are so young and might as well be called innocent

and yeah we do have some feelings for each other and remains unsaid so yeah she left back to her hometown called Mindanao thats the southern part of the Philippines funny because we met in the Middle of the Map "Visayas".

since cellullar texting isn't applicable during that time, we communicate thru long distance calls and thru letters. and yes everything goes smooth its like you send, i reply haha

until suddenly she stopped sending / answering my letters

end of the story

lolz... that's it?! nope actually

few year have passed and then i received a letter informing that she had broke up with her first ever BF. toinkz! its like hello i am here waiting for your response to my letters and there you are telling me stories about your ecks woot i mean ex

10-02-2008   #50 (permalink)
clang clang! toink!

so yeah that's year 2001, forget about everything coz she's back now and im so glad that we still have our communication back again.

hmm.... why didn't i tell her how i feel!? oh yeah i don't have the gutz lolz!! not until i read some quote or passage on a letter or a book or whatever its like "if you love someone tell him / her for you never know what the market may have in store"

and yes i was on my way to tell her how i feel but then again, she never replied to my letters again [part 2?... oh yeah haha i end up waiting again]

but then when she finally heard about her BF i then tried to move on, that's the time when i found my first GF, no need to mention her name and so i then move on, and along the way i keep on telling our happy moments [to my GF that time] and so yeah years have passed

and things are going that way college life goes

until

after 10 years since 1995, my family went on to Bohol for a vacation, that includes me of course, that time i was on a 3.5yrs relationship with my first GF ^.^

so being in bohol reminds me of my past and everything that happened way back seemed to happen only yesterday

it was like a nightmare, a ghost of my past!

i came to think "If Only" yes if only i can turn back the time and say the things that i was keeping on my mind then maybe things would go the other way...

so all's well that ends well. and i understand that we cannot defy the creep of time but i also reckon that all the memories within it lives

so last day of stay at bohol (that's year 2005... as i said its been 10 years har har) i receive a mysterious text message came out of nowhere

we'll the message goes something like "the ghost of my past come to arise" har har she's back again

and the weird thing about it is that we were both in a 3.5yrs relationship.. i really don't intend anything and i was a bit curious of that mysterious texter so i decide to reply with somethings i know about her coz that might just be a frank or fluke or whatever..

after few questions, i confirmed that she's the one well the ghost of my past has really arised!!

after few reminiscing things we decide to broke up with our partners and yeah after 10 long years we became as so called lovers ^.^ hell yeah!!

10-02-2008   #51 (permalink)
clang clang! toink!

and due to long distance relationship we only last 6 months but we do manage to meet. lets skip the details though

we broke up not only due to long distance also a 3rd party arrived on her side.

so yeah that was my love story

and after that short reminiscing [lolz Ant is that how you spell you call that short? L......O....N....G?]

so yeah, im not been able to sleep so i found a new featured movie "butterfly effect" gosh... he can trave and redo the things that happend in past and also alter the future a great movie indeed but if i would have that kind of ability? going back to my past and redo everything or fix everything? nah!? im fine with what things goes now..

why so? coz every experience is an arch to build upon (dunno who quotes this one though) and yes people learn from their experience that makes them strong like in trickster you get 2.5x exp on royal party

well that all for the first day that i called nothing much

Last edited by methOny; 10-12-2008 at 09:55 PM.

10-02-2008   #52 (permalink)
clang clang! toink!

a Question?

what is it?

things that i do when im bored?

The Answer?

that includes camera tricks and special effects

awkie

moving on the the day two

we our tour guide Randy Chan half cousin of Jacky Chan take us to a place called victoria harbour hope i spelled it right

i took some photos har har

oh dear you jump i'll jump remember!? i now i'll revise it.

its now you jump i'll watch okay?

Last edited by methOny; 10-02-2008 at 05:26 AM.

10-02-2008   #53 (permalink)
clang clang! toink!

and behind me was bruce lee, i have a picture with Jet Li and Jacky Chan's hand print but as i said my handy dandy clone fone didn't give the images so sorry from this point onward no photos to share but memories to live and share with

so after the victoria harbour we visited the JC jewelry and bought some remembrance there

my aunt gave me a buddah necklace [my preeeeeeciouuuuussssssss!!!?] actually even if i wanted to buy things for me i simply can't im a millionair in trickster but broke in real life nyaha ^.^

Last edited by methOny; 10-02-2008 at 05:30 AM.

10-02-2008   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ladyhawke02 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ladyhawke02
Class: Dark Lord
Level: 148

I really enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures. On day you will have to tell me the story about your Queen. You have such a good sense of humor that is one of the reasons i enjoy spending time with you.

Gail and Joe

10-02-2008   #55 (permalink)
clang clang! toink!

and then soon after we visited the floating restaurant and so was the so called under water tunnel?

then after that the victoria peak a place where you can see Hong Kong at the highest peak, there is a good spot there to view the city which is commonly has large establishments

so next..

me and my aunt i call her mom coz i've stayed at her when i was 8 until now
my real mom is somewhere at our province and we seldom see each other
my dad is somewhere in the city

i was left when i was 3 years old that the time when my mom and dad separated paths, i was the eldest of the 3 siblings

yours truly and my cuz tricia ^.^

same goes here though we are at the number one restaurant in the world
(wow Ant your a big time spender)

yeah the restaurant was called Mc Donalds wapak!!

hmm... how about the Hong Kong disney land?

yeah i'll be glady to include that but i'll have to wait for my handy dandy clone china iphone to give the images i need.

all i can say is that

"you will miss half of your life if you came to Hong Kong and didn't visit Disney!!!!!!!"

thats a quotable highlighted quote

about the fireworks??

it was an astonishing, amazing, astounding wonderful girl woman i ever known woah woah woah well well well.... that a line from titanic nyahaha well it was really Titanic Fireworks like i said read my quotable highlighted quote

until then i'll try to post some pictures when im not lazy and if my handy dandy smuggled phone gives the images ^.^

summing up my trip to Hong Kong

Food: oh great, you'll be like eat eat eat and forget about diet
Place: neat!!! your like it there even its high noon so many people walking around the street like there is no sun at all

for tourist??

dang prepare alot of walking coz its the easiest way to get to a location unless you plan to go on china on foot? nyahaha find a horse instead

things that i learned
just few words though by our tour guide Randy Chan half cousin of Jacky Chan [he always say that line] and yes i always do say mention it here too ^.^

so first xie xie idk if i spelled it right it means thank you
and he also told us about cantonese word for thank you its "unggoy"

but don't try to say it to a Filipino People coz if you do you'll get smashed by a fist or even get your butt kicked

coz unggoy here in Philippines means monkey

so be very careful no, be extremely cautious wel not most of people here are hot headed ^.^

awkie i promise to follow up the other pictures and share it to you guys ^.^
so this ends my blog'ag

methOny's first ever Hong Kong trip

things that i need to do?

my market thread listing of my items that i wanted to sell that includes fused items [means my item + artisan + your own selected item to fuse]

also some of the old event "sets" like lycan and others

but not before i finished this Chaos Event, actually i might need some help so if there are people wanted to join me and you are very most welcome to join me ^.^

i want the CAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coz i can't afford to buy one ^.^

after that plan to buy driller boy for my PureLeech and so was to make my 13thLibra to 3rd?

and about the seals?? yeah methOny need to get some seals from tutankhamen, tombeth and capt skull.

but as you can see, kinda busy to do all those stuffs right now ^.^ har har

so hope i can get the cape i dreamt of for both of my methOny and PureLeech accts

so thats about it...

thank you for patronizing my short blog'ag har har
L
O
N
G

short ^.^ sorry about my ranting until then catch more of my boring stories har har

10-02-2008   #56 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

MrPacifist is on a distinguished road
IGN: MrPacifist
Class: Racoon
Level: 7x
Guild: Ecks.T.C

lol nice!!! Hehe that's my home town XDDDDDD

Did u visit mong kok? That place is the best for bargins.... that and Tsim Sha Tsui...

which hotel did u stay at?

10-02-2008   #57 (permalink)
~misery loves company~

SweetieBoo is on a distinguished road

told you thonn about victoria... it's the tourist spot.. where you able to go to the night market? bargain hunters paradise too... ^_^ i think i enjoyed the love story more than the trip to hongkong lol.. penge naman pasalubong... (where's my present?)

10-02-2008   #58 (permalink)
~misery loves company~

SweetieBoo is on a distinguished road
Talking [Ecks.T.C.] Travel Magazine

The guild's very own travelogue. post your travel adventures here for you to share and for others to see. We are interested to know how you spend your time outside trickster life... Keep on posting guys...

10-02-2008   #59 (permalink)
clang clang! toink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetieBoo
told you thonn about victoria... it's the tourist spot.. where you able to go to the night market? bargain hunters paradise too... ^_^ i think i enjoyed the love story more than the trip to hongkong lol.. penge naman pasalubong... (where's my present?)
har har as said in my post i maybe a millionaire in trickster but im broke in real life har har

10-03-2008   #60 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

O_O *disappears :3