ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > EcKs T.C.

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks
Default Don't You Hate It When...

i thought this might be fun to do so im posting a thread about it here..

basically you use the phrase "Don't You Hate It When..." and add what u hate when blah blah blah happens.. so yeah it can be about anything real life or in game but i prefer to do the in game ones... for example to start off the thread...

Don't You Hate It When... Someone afks at a pq for you and they d/c before you can finish the pq?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

You go to get some cereal and it's your favourite one and it's still there!

But it's empty..

05-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

Don't you hate it when... you minimize your TO window, forget you did, and then open up the client, log in, think someone hacked your account AND THEN you remember that you were on TO?

God, I hate that.

/ohaidebbie<3

Well in all seriousness--don't you hate it when while you're boss hunting, you hit the wrong option and you're sent back TO THE BEGINNING? D<

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

Last edited by Advenna; 05-09-2011 at 01:16 PM.

05-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

When your parents divorce right when you need them for stuff. gg seriousness but had to say it

ily snowii for sig

05-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker

^Linky i understand that statement so much more than you can possibly know and only a few know why lol

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

05-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games
Cloud NineLuna OnlinePangyaShaiya

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future
IGN: ReiReix/EllissaMay
Level: 277/150
Guild: A.C.

when you are doing something really important, and at that exact moment, EVERYONE you know decides to talk to you.

05-09-2011   #7 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

^Hate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madante
Don't you hate it when... you minimize your TO window, forget you did, and then open up the client, log in, think someone hacked your account AND THEN you remember that you were on TO?

God, I hate that.

/ohaidebbie<3
LOOOOL!

Don't you hate it when...you talk to someone and they just pretend they can't see you (because you are too short)

05-09-2011   #8 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you hate it when you studied your ass off for a final and it still wasn't worth it since you still only got a B.

Don't you hate it when someone sends you a serious text, but your slow ass phone makes you get it late. (sorry Linky Q_Q)...

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

05-10-2011   #9 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Don't you hate it when...you talk to someone and they just pretend they can't see you (because you are too short)
Sounds like something Will would do. 8D

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:

05-10-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Dont you hate it on LoL when you got all these bad people /Cough.ALLOFU...jk. And the other team has these real good players.

ily snowii for sig

05-11-2011   #11 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks

Dont you hate it when you get a stiffy then you see something that turns you off like.. er.. j/k

but seriously..

Don't you hate when you play an rpg.. suddenly die.. then realize you haven't saved your game in hours and you lose all your progress?!?

i usually remember to save but once in a while.... damn! xD

05-11-2011   #12 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Don't you hate it when you reach for the toilet paper and it's so close to out you may as well not bother and you have to penguin-walk to reach the stock of more?

Not that I've done that or anything.

05-12-2011   #13 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkykins
Dont you hate it on LoL when you got all these bad people /Cough.ALLOFU...jk. And the other team has these real good players.
QFT Get better please.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

05-12-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Fennec is on a distinguished road

Don't you hate it when... your best friend bails on you for some girl then uses you as a cover story for their mom but DOESN'T tell you about it? Then they get mad 'cause you ratted them out thinking something bad happened xD

05-12-2011   #15 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

Don't you hate it when... people can't do shit and you have to pick up their slack? (hi work!)

IGN List:

05-14-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Tatsuya1021 will become famous soon enough
Guild: EcKs T.C.

don't you hate it when everyone ignores you unless you have something they want or want you to do something for them... i sometimes hate my family

05-14-2011   #17 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Don't you hate it when you're in the grocery for one or two items and when you leave you've spent more than you intended because you happened to walk past the bakery mark-downs.

Hello banana nut bread, cinnamon swirled bread, and cinnamon coffee cake with pecans.

06-08-2011   #18 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

Don't you hate it when...

...you use conditioner, thinking it was shampoo? I was wondering why my "shampoo" wasn't lathering. Then I found out it was the conditioner I was using. 'XD

Don't you also hate it when...

...you make plans to log on for an event that ends on the day of a maintenance on midnight of that night, and completely forget? Grrr just lost my perfect attendance on the last day fffffffffffffffff. ><

IGN List:

06-08-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MekoDeme will become famous soon enough
IGN: Demeko
Class: assassin/ sorccerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 13
Guild: Ecks.T.C

When theres no more milk but theres a whole box of ur fav cereal

07-07-2011   #20 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Don't you hate it when girls think you're mad at them for something, when you really have no reason to be mad at them? Hate that shit ):