ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   EcKs T.C. (http://ggftw.com/forum/ecks-t-c/)
-   -   Don't You Hate It When... (http://ggftw.com/forum/ecks-t-c/96050-dont-you-hate-when.html)

simplyecks 05-09-2011 08:05 AM

Don't You Hate It When...

i thought this might be fun to do so im posting a thread about it here..

basically you use the phrase "Don't You Hate It When..." and add what u hate when blah blah blah happens.. so yeah it can be about anything real life or in game but i prefer to do the in game ones... for example to start off the thread...

Don't You Hate It When... Someone afks at a pq for you and they d/c before you can finish the pq?

Lala 05-09-2011 09:33 AM

You go to get some cereal and it's your favourite one and it's still there!

But it's empty..

Advenna 05-09-2011 01:12 PM

Don't you hate it when... you minimize your TO window, forget you did, and then open up the client, log in, think someone hacked your account AND THEN you remember that you were on TO?

God, I hate that.

/ohaidebbie<3

Well in all seriousness--don't you hate it when while you're boss hunting, you hit the wrong option and you're sent back TO THE BEGINNING? D<

Linkykins 05-09-2011 01:48 PM

When your parents divorce right when you need them for stuff. gg seriousness but had to say it

iTaker 05-09-2011 01:50 PM

^Linky i understand that statement so much more than you can possibly know and only a few know why lol

JessikaLeigh 05-09-2011 06:21 PM

when you are doing something really important, and at that exact moment, EVERYONE you know decides to talk to you.

MintyVampire 05-09-2011 10:44 PM

^Hate that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madante (Post 1528736)
Don't you hate it when... you minimize your TO window, forget you did, and then open up the client, log in, think someone hacked your account AND THEN you remember that you were on TO?

God, I hate that.

/ohaidebbie<3

LOOOOL!

Don't you hate it when...you talk to someone and they just pretend they can't see you (because you are too short) :py53:

Seru 05-09-2011 10:57 PM

Don't you hate it when you studied your ass off for a final and it still wasn't worth it since you still only got a B.

Don't you hate it when someone sends you a serious text, but your slow ass phone makes you get it late. (sorry Linky Q_Q)...

Advenna 05-10-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintyVampire (Post 1529018)
Don't you hate it when...you talk to someone and they just pretend they can't see you (because you are too short) :py53:

Sounds like something Will would do. 8D

Linkykins 05-10-2011 06:00 PM

Dont you hate it on LoL when you got all these bad people /Cough.ALLOFU...jk. And the other team has these real good players.

simplyecks 05-11-2011 04:37 AM

Dont you hate it when you get a stiffy then you see something that turns you off like.. er.. j/k

but seriously..

Don't you hate when you play an rpg.. suddenly die.. then realize you haven't saved your game in hours and you lose all your progress?!?

i usually remember to save but once in a while.... damn! xD

moffit 05-11-2011 07:37 PM

Don't you hate it when you reach for the toilet paper and it's so close to out you may as well not bother and you have to penguin-walk to reach the stock of more?

Not that I've done that or anything.

Dragon 05-12-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkykins (Post 1529456)
Dont you hate it on LoL when you got all these bad people /Cough.ALLOFU...jk. And the other team has these real good players.

QFT Get better please.

Fennec 05-12-2011 02:36 PM

Don't you hate it when... your best friend bails on you for some girl then uses you as a cover story for their mom but DOESN'T tell you about it? Then they get mad 'cause you ratted them out thinking something bad happened xD

Advenna 05-12-2011 03:55 PM

Don't you hate it when... people can't do shit and you have to pick up their slack? (hi work!)

Tatsuya1021 05-14-2011 01:04 PM

don't you hate it when everyone ignores you unless you have something they want or want you to do something for them... i sometimes hate my family

moffit 05-14-2011 01:06 PM

Don't you hate it when you're in the grocery for one or two items and when you leave you've spent more than you intended because you happened to walk past the bakery mark-downs.

Hello banana nut bread, cinnamon swirled bread, and cinnamon coffee cake with pecans.

Advenna 06-08-2011 01:11 PM

Don't you hate it when...

...you use conditioner, thinking it was shampoo? I was wondering why my "shampoo" wasn't lathering. Then I found out it was the conditioner I was using. 'XD

Don't you also hate it when...

...you make plans to log on for an event that ends on the day of a maintenance on midnight of that night, and completely forget? Grrr just lost my perfect attendance on the last day fffffffffffffffff. ><

MekoDeme 06-08-2011 03:25 PM

When theres no more milk but theres a whole box of ur fav cereal

Flipmood 07-07-2011 08:36 PM

Don't you hate it when girls think you're mad at them for something, when you really have no reason to be mad at them? Hate that shit ):

:py57::py57::py57::py57::py57::py57: