ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > EcKs T.C.

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-27-2009   #41 (permalink)
~misery loves company~

SweetieBoo is on a distinguished road

i'm having problems updating trix. i have installed and uninstalled trix several times but i'm still having an update error. i'll miss you guys... i know our guild would be in good hands since we have active subleaders namely, gray and chazz. hope to see you guys online....

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-01-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ladyhawke02 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ladyhawke02
Class: Dark Lord
Level: 148
Guild: CheckMate
Default I will be inactive for awhile

I will be inactive for awhile. My son and daughter in law are having a baby and there is a lot to do before the baby comes. We are having a little girl, her name is Josey. I have to add a bigger room for Derek and Rachel so they have more room. And the room they are in now will become the babys room.

I also have not been feeling well sense Joe died. The doctors have given me more meds and they make me very sleepy.

Anthony will be logging my cat, dragon and fox on so they will not become inactive, and I will try to play as i can.

I miss all of you very much, but im very excited and happy about the grandbaby.

Gail

03-03-2009   #43 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessikaLeigh
After the Exp event..
Ill be insactive because im playing pangya!
Im seriously in love

haha the art style of that game makes me think of Hot Shots Golf.. which is pretty fun in itself.. have you played that before sis? also what kind of game is Pangya? just curious

03-04-2009   #44 (permalink)
~misery loves company~

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyecks
haha the art style of that game makes me think of Hot Shots Golf.. which is pretty fun in itself.. have you played that before sis? also what kind of game is Pangya? just curious
golf simulation game

03-04-2009   #45 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future

oh i see.. golf simulator.. of all the things? XD funnie stuff.. looks fun tho i mean hot shots golf was..

03-07-2009   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online

MaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really nice
IGN: Maiandra
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 211

Ah.. forgot to post here that I'd be sorta inactive until I get back on March 14th, but it seems that I got my laptop back earlier then expected so I might be back in a day or so.

03-07-2009   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

WindSeeker is on a distinguished road
Class: Buffalo to_lion

Probably won't be going online until the end of next week.
I'll still try to log on once in a while to say hi
//LadyPepper

03-13-2009   #48 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

3/23/09 is the date HP is sending back my laptop.. it still working is what i'm hoping for but idk what they have planned with it.. if its beyond being able to be repaired.. or if it'll be back in working form.. i guess i just gotta wait.. but 3/23 is when i'm hoping i will find out.. 10 days ~

03-14-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ChazZTheSpazZ

Sorry I've been so inactive lately, lots of stuff has been going on. Firstly April and I are getting back together and I'm in the process of moving back in. Also, I've temporarily kicked my lion from the guild for some gvg fun with a friend's guild. No worries, I'll have it back in sometime. However, if I'm on I'll most likely be on my lion (working on my new equips, pvp testing them), so you probably won't see me in the guild too much. Give me a couple weeks and I'll be back as normal, though probably not as active seeing as I'm working on spending more time away from the compy when April's around.

I do still have plans for training my buffalo sometime soon (maybe this week sometime, considering my recharged boosters). I also do have plans for putting my lion back into the guild sometime and maybe training it some more as well. Shield breaker fails wayyy too much at level 8...

03-14-2009   #50 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

dlagman is on a distinguished road

I'll be inactive for awhile guys. I'll be back asap

03-14-2009   #51 (permalink)
~misery loves company~

i'll be active around last week of march. if you guys are wondering what i'm doing right now, i have made a provider company of my own and i'm busy managing it. take care guys.. can't wait to get in game again.. i hope by that time there are still people in the guild who knows me ^^

03-14-2009   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I miss everyone

03-23-2009   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about

James wanted me to let you all know that he may not be on for the next few days due to his internet not being paid. So there ya go.

03-23-2009   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

SleepyGreenKat is on a distinguished road
IGN: Yum-Burger / Clione
Level: 2XX/2XX <-> 2XX/2XX
Guild: Ecks T.C.

ty chazz for the update.
btw, how've you been? cuz without you in ecktc, we dont really get that many updates on you...
we miss you

03-24-2009   #55 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

ate abbey wanted to help me by making my time productive.. and i was interested with it.. so yea.. maybe i'll stop atm for work experience...

BORN TO PLAY

03-25-2009   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

aerovlade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aerovlade
IGN: ShotInTheHeart
Class: Scientist to_lion
Guild: Ecks T.C.

I won't be back until... I get resurrected and live my second life, so there. I won't be around for ... April, be back May or June.

03-26-2009   #57 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

zyrel22 is on a distinguished road

HELLO guys I thingk I'll be inactive for a while cause I have problems with my trickster luancher my

computer restart when I click game start hope it can be fix soon

RAIJIN11

03-28-2009   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyGreenKat
ty chazz for the update.
btw, how've you been? cuz without you in ecktc, we dont really get that many updates on you...
we miss you
Once again, sorry I've been so inactive lately. I've been going between my mom's house and April's house quite a bit the last couple weeks and she has no internet there anymore. Pretty much all I've been doing is playing loads of Counter-Strike and helping April move out. Oh yeah for those who are interested, my wife and I are back together for good and are moving back in with my mom until we can get money issues settled (me getting a job, getting her bills all paid off, etc etc.). Also, I've found a new love in me for online first-person shooting games. Whenever I do get online anymore, pretty much all I do is play Counter-Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, or my latest addiction Unreal Tournament. Whenever I do get online in TO it's only for an hour or two and on my lion, which is in Afterburn guild.

So to those who miss me, you have my apologies. I miss you all as well. If I am online, I'm usually on MSN (chazzthespazz66 at hotmail dot com) or if I'm playing one of the above-mentioned games I'll probably only be on Xfire and Steam (chazzthespaz). Once I'm settled in at my mom's house I might get back to being active on TO again.

Last edited by GrayMatter; 03-29-2009 at 03:30 AM.

03-29-2009   #59 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazZTheSpazZ
So to those who miss me, you have my apologies. I miss you all as well. If I am online, I'm usually on MSN (chazzthespazz66 at hotmail dot com) or if I'm playing one of the above-mentioned games I'll probably only be on Xfire and Steam (chazzthespaz). Once I'm settled in at my mom's house I might get back to being active on TO again.
comeeeee backkkkkkkk... lol... this guy.. i'm about to get back and you then you go up and gone.. ackkkkkkk lol.. but yea come back when you're able man.. and i'm glad you and april worked things out.. and i hope the best for you two.. get at me whenever man.. xfire or msn.. u got me both on there so yup.. come back asap!

Last edited by GrayMatter; 03-30-2009 at 07:09 PM.

03-30-2009   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I miss you Chazzzzzzzzz you will always be my friend. I am very happy about you and April.
I hope to see you soon.

Your friend Gail