ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > EcKs T.C.

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MekoDeme will become famous soon enough
IGN: Demeko
Class: assassin/ sorccerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 13
Guild: Ecks.T.C

i have a skype now for who ever wants to chat XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-16-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MiniMexican has a spectacular aura aboutMiniMexican has a spectacular aura about
IGN: ShadowGuardianX/ShadowX95
Class: Buff to_mercenary
Level: guess :D
Guild: Ecks.T.C.

Any of the Ecks members playing on the private server?

Last edited by Shanni; 09-17-2013 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Minimal private server discussion is allowed but please do not mention any names or links.

09-18-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Mahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Bee
Class: Science :@
Guild: Whats a guild?

MiniMex hey james plays he remade Ecks. in rTO

09-18-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MiniMexican has a spectacular aura aboutMiniMexican has a spectacular aura about

Oh that's cool, maybe I'll see him in game then.

09-20-2013   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Blanku is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala
(Uncreatively and cleverly took this title from the forums.)

So I just posted something somewhere in the Trickster Forums (I honestly already can't remember where) and I just want to say...

I MISS YOU ALL!

I feel like no one really comes here anymore, but if anyone does pass by I just want to say:

"Hello."
"I hope life is going well for you."
"I sincerely hope you're happy."
"I really miss you."
"Hey remember that time we made fun of... well.. everyone and anyone who happened to be online at the time? Yeah.. me too. It kinda happened every day."
"Why don't we talk anymore?!"

"I love you. I really, really do. I truly value and cherish the time we spent together and got to know one another on this game. Who thought that an online game I started just to pass time would bring such wonderful people to me. All our jokes -usually at someone's expense- that we shared, all our serious talks.. everything was so special to me.

I love you from the bottom of my heart."

That's enough of me being all emotional and sentimental and sappy and stuff. But everything I said I really do mean.

So yes! That's all I have to say. I hope at least one person sees this and goes on a psychedelic nostalgia mind trip that reminds you of all our great times together.

Spoiler!
Holy crap I was JUST going through my screenshot folder not even a week ago and was thinking of you and the guildies and everyone and-

This just takes my feelings and puts them into words and just-
I really miss you all too, and honestly just looking through all my stuff -quotes from you all, group pictures (remember the great poppuricia raid we did?) has been inspiring to me, especially since i'm trying to work myself out of a creative rut and wanted to get back to my Trickster story... (like as in actually start writing it instead of just character profiles)

Okay so basically I wanna say I miss you all, I hope you're all doing alright and I wonder how you're all doing lately, and i'd love to stay connected with any of you who read this.

To that end, I will make a serious commitment to drop by here at least twice a week. minimum.AND!
if anyone's interested at all, even if it's just like, two people, I will start up a tumblr just for posting screens. (and more fanfic of course!)

09-20-2013   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Do it Ku, I'd like to see what you come up with.

09-21-2013   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Blanku is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMexican
Do it Ku, I'd like to see what you come up with.
Thanks, and alright, I will. I Already have a name in mind for the tumblr, I just need to attach it to an email or have one set up if there's none I got that are useable.

I just wish I could find art/pictures/snapshots of all the monster cards. and transformed raccoon and cat.. Goddamn I miss my collection (it got wiped the first time I had to reinstall along with my first tone of snaps, and I only realized what i'd done JUST after. Fk.)

09-22-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Like the in game art for the cards?

11-30-2013   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MekoDeme will become famous soon enough
IGN: Demeko
Class: assassin/ sorccerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 13
Guild: Ecks.T.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanku
Holy crap I was JUST going through my screenshot folder not even a week ago and was thinking of you and the guildies and everyone and-

This just takes my feelings and puts them into words and just-
I really miss you all too, and honestly just looking through all my stuff -quotes from you all, group pictures (remember the great poppuricia raid we did?) has been inspiring to me, especially since i'm trying to work myself out of a creative rut and wanted to get back to my Trickster story... (like as in actually start writing it instead of just character profiles)

Okay so basically I wanna say I miss you all, I hope you're all doing alright and I wonder how you're all doing lately, and i'd love to stay connected with any of you who read this.

To that end, I will make a serious commitment to drop by here at least twice a week. minimum.AND!
if anyone's interested at all, even if it's just like, two people, I will start up a tumblr just for posting screens. (and more fanfic of course!)

OMG like.....i miss you guys...like yall dun even know....the feels D: i wish we could all make more happy memories Q.Q
N id love to help with the story if u like ^^

Last edited by MekoDeme; 11-30-2013 at 11:18 AM.