ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > EcKs T.C.

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-31-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Blanku is on a distinguished road
Default Staying connected: Idea proposal

Calling all Ecks T.C members! Retiree, inactive, semi-inactive, semi-active, active, overactive- it dosen't matter!

I've been in quite a few guilds, and time after time they've met the same fate, it's saddening... Worse yet it's led to losing contact with some really amazing people who've touched my life in ways that I will forever thank and miss them for.

SO! in the spirit of keeping SOME sort of common channel open I propose a thread of mixed fan works from all of us, for whatever online game you like. About anything you like It dosen't matter, nothing is off limits! -it just has to be a piece of fan-media from you! :3 You'd have the drawing thread, writing thread and all that good stuff put together~

Don't consider yourself a visual artist? that's alright! Don't think you're very good at writing? That's okay too! Dosen't matter your skill level, it's just about coming together to share.

And remember there's only two rules; no limits, and it's gotta be from you x3 who knows? You might just find that you're got a hidden talent while you're at it!

So show of hands... anyone interested?

Last edited by Blanku; 06-04-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-02-2012   #2 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

I'd be interested. I'll see if I can get interest at the other forum, too.

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

06-04-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Sweet, that'd be great! <3 And thank you for the help ^_^ hopefully there'll be at least a few people interested in this...

06-08-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MekoDeme will become famous soon enough
IGN: Demeko
Class: assassin/ sorccerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 13
Guild: Ecks.T.C

sounds like a plan

06-09-2012   #5 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks

ill try to throw in some game when the mood strikes, =o!

06-27-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

@MekoDeme: Holy shit, more replies!
Sorry for not having been around, been busy BUT this plan is still very much a-go if you're up for it!

@simplyecks:Sounds awesome! I can't wait to see what you dish out <3<3

As for news in general regarding this project.. I'm mulling over the idea of posting some Trickster fanfic to sorta get things rolling, but to warn you one of them's gonna be a male/male pairing.

06-27-2012   #7 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I did not see this thread ;;

I miss you all. I hate how it seems like we are losing contact too.

06-27-2012   #8 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Write a story about our soon to be date Ku! Lovely idea though! I'm not creative, more of a cheerleader type. Which can be inspiring.

And it's more than "seems" Minty D:
At least for me it is.. My computer is poop so I can't play Dragon Nest, and that seems to be the only way to stay in actual contact with people.

Come back to these forums people! Not just the Dragon Nest one! >:

06-29-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
I did not see this thread ;;

I miss you all. I hate how it seems like we are losing contact too.
Yeah, and I agree with Lala, this place needs more activity =< It's been getting better though, and that gives me hope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
Write a story about our soon to be date Ku! Lovely idea though! I'm not creative, more of a cheerleader type. Which can be inspiring.

And it's more than "seems" Minty D:
At least for me it is.. My computer is poop so I can't play Dragon Nest, and that seems to be the only way to stay in actual contact with people.

Come back to these forums people! Not just the Dragon Nest one! >:
Lalaaa~ Great idea, i'll get on that one for sure >3 a date in Vamp Castle perhaps? ohoho-
And that's okay, cheerleading or general chit-chat and commenting is also fine for this thread too xD
I tried downloading DN but it was a shitty night for net connections apparently so that didn't go well... Plus i'm kinda strapped for space as it is so yes, this makes this forum all the more important for keeping touch with eachother, especially since not everyone can get on whatever MMO's currently being played.

06-30-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Hmmm we can try something else besides DN :P And im up for some yaoi stories~~ I Miss yall D: Stevie Ray voice: I love yall like white bread <3

WAIT............theres a dragon nest forum...woulda never guessed.........actually i did guess.......but i didnt know everyone used it Q.Q i lost contact with Everyone..but James :<

Last edited by MekoDeme; 07-01-2012 at 04:59 PM.

07-01-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

what about lime oddysey when it comes out

Last edited by MekoDeme; 07-01-2012 at 07:04 PM.

07-02-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MekoDeme
Hmmm we can try something else besides DN :P And im up for some yaoi stories~~ I Miss yall D: Stevie Ray voice: I love yall like white bread <3

WAIT............theres a dragon nest forum...woulda never guessed.........actually i did guess.......but i didnt know everyone used it Q.Q i lost contact with Everyone..but James :<
Awh, and lol! xD *loves right back* <3<3<3
Yay! Though this first one won't have any yaoi in it sadly, just general slash ;P I'll try to make it good. On everyone suddenly migrating yeah, that would explain all the disappearances... If you want my skype I can give that to you? If you're interested, anyway xD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by MekoDeme
what about lime oddysey when it comes out
Hm, never heard of that one, i'll have to check it out =O

07-08-2012   #13 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

LO is very similar to EE. IF you guys are keen, I'll try it too.

07-08-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseTiara Concerto

xsugarcastx will become famous soon enough
IGN: xsugarcastx
Class: Fox to_thiefmaster
Level: 152
Guild: [EcKs.T.C]

I vote for lime odyssey despite the fact that CB will be in fall or some shet. After 2 years of waiting.... It seems like when it does come out it would be a really great place to rekindle relationships. o3o

I like this media idea ku

07-10-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

@Minty: What's EE? Eden Eternal? As for Lime Odyssey i'd have to sit that one out, since it's being hosted by aeria and I have a seething hatred for that site thanks to it's awful community, and it's shitty staff.

@Sugar: Suuugaaarrr~ <3 Glad you approuve, and it's so good to see you again! I also gotta ask what's CB?

Regarding Lime, like I said abouve unless there's been some major changes within the community, and within the staff roster I will not be playing that game as long as it's hosted by that website, and instead will stick to this forum.

I don't feel like dealing with power-tripping prefects who claim to be adults(GSes), trolls and severe favoritism and corruption between Gses, Gms and select favorite users OF the Gses based on popularity and friend status and suckupery, GMs who literally bully, take thier shit out on, and abuse players and ban them simply because the have the power (GMtankgirl of DOMO) insultingly-badly-coded censors, disgustingly greedy marketplace community(scams, cartels, AIers), GMs who extort cash players*** GM/Site mods who not only don't give a shit, but who actually erase entire complaint threads so they don't have to feel obligated in any way to tackle the problems (even though they themselves MAKE the threads) and the general stupidty and malice that pervades that website.

*** this has happened before in DOMO(Dream of Mirror). There was a GM they replaced Clementine with for a good long while, who would place normally unlimited items in the shop for not only a very limited quantity like say, 5, but for much higher prices than the last every time it sold out, RIGHT after it sold out. Ex: A dress that is permanent, and usually sold for unlimited amounts for an unlimited time.
^ When this GM was around, items like this suddenly became limited time items, that were in the cash shop in a quantity of 10. TEN. When it sold out, it was immediately "restocked", but sometimes at LESS than the first amount (like FIVE) and the price was TWICE what it was before. Still trying to remember this ****er's name but he was the worst, scumbag slimeball GM I have ever come across in ANY MMO, right up there with tankgirl.

07-20-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Chief! THAT was the *******'s name! (the guy who ran up prices I mean)

07-20-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Well, here's the first little piece of fanwork. A short fic involving A couple of skillmasters from Trickster :3

Kemonomimi
By Blanku
(please do not repost this anywhere else)

Louie, despite what appearances would tell one, was a man of many disguises.
But not every one came without a hectic day of events to go along with it..

He had spent a stint as a love hunter much to the surprise of his comrades and a very pleased Robin, and had even been dressed to the nines as a groom for a time and, well..

Between the squealing throngs of fans and -good natured- ribbing from his fellow skill masters there were times the magician wasn't sure whether he'd come out with all his and his little kitten's limbs intact, but thankfully bard LaFimmel had been around to help his escape whenever it was needed.

Speaking of which had finally brought his thoughts to one he was wearing right now, one of the few disguises that came with no fuss. Well, so long as he didn't wander too far outside anyway and today that would be no problem having chosen to spend the day in the skill shrine.

A simple yet all-too-fitting set of dragon's ears perked from atop his uncloaked head, registering a smooth pleasant voice but still too distracted to understand the words he heard. The bard before him tried again to get his attention but when a matching tail, long and smooth curled itself around his wrist he gave up with a sigh and a small smile, and when Louie brought up a hand to trace the lines of the sheep's horns that adorned his partner's head LaFimmel couldn't help the chuckles that fell from his lips.

"So, what do you think?" The bard leaned in a little closer, rubbing an ear between index and thumb with a look that, finally snapping from his stupor, only Louie could decipher as "something between mischevious and serene."

"It's not too much, is it?" He continued, little sheep's ears lowering with the slightest bit of doubt in that musical voice of his. While the magician would never admit it so easily, he could listen to the bard do something so simple as count to ten and still find himself enthralled somehow.

"Not at all." He offered a little grin of his own, equally rare in it's own right as the fingers that played along the harpist's horns moved to comb through aquamarine hair. He'd only realized how close he'd been drawn to the other when he went on to tell him-
"They're perfect." A low murmur against the other man's lips, though whether it was in answer to LaFimmel's question or a compliment made was unclear...

And after the musician found his magician's lips against his own and those careful fingers weaving through his hair yet again he figured that, either way, it was no great matter.

07-23-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseTiara Concerto

xsugarcastx will become famous soon enough
IGN: xsugarcastx
Class: Fox to_thiefmaster
Level: 152
Guild: [EcKs.T.C]

Woeeee! I had a slight clue about the GS favoritism problem but wow that place is messed up o-o I haven't had any issues in Eden Eternal but that's only because I play solo :I I hope things improve so we can play lime together ;-; CB is Closed Beta, they had a couple alpha tests but closed beta will let most people who signed up in. (not very closed lol)
ON ANOTHER NOTE! DAYUM KU SAMA~ That's a lovely piece of writing you got going on right there. I suppose I could post the ugly art I made for that contest...

07-25-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Yeah, it was pretty bad when I left. It's good to hear though that you haven't had too much trouble, although on the other hand the fact that you picked up on that despite playing a different game points out the problem of it being from the site's community itself and all that. The problem is you're gonna have these same people in different games in varying concentrations. Aside from that I do want to try out Lime, and even though Dragon Nest's way too much like Flyff in art style and skillsets (even same attack names here and there) which has been a huge put-off for me, I still want to try it.

And oooh right right! see I thought CB stood for a name of another MMO and so this thought came up in my head just now of this turning into one of those never-ending loop jokes.
"What's CB?"
"It's Closed Beta"
"Oohh okay -but what's CB stand for?"
"It's closed beta -I just said"
"Yeah -I know but what's it stand for?"
"Closed. Beta!"
"I. know! But what's it STAND FO-"
"GODDAMNIT CLOSED ****ING BETA-"
*insert ragefaces here*
"FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU"
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE"

Ch'heheh. Anywho...
Pff Ugly!? Hell no! That's a really nice piece! ; A; plus the cosplay just makes her even cuter and I like the style of cut in her dress~ What was the contest about or for?

An thank yoooou! I'm really glad you enyoyed reading it! There's a few more ideas(pairings) I wanna do so there's more where that came from.

08-29-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

we should try spirit tales