ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   EcKs T.C. (http://ggftw.com/forum/ecks-t-c/)
-   -   Tricksters been boring, New game? (http://ggftw.com/forum/ecks-t-c/105207-tricksters-been-boring-new-game.html)

MiniMexican 11-21-2011 11:18 AM

Tricksters been boring, New game?

Lately Trickster has been slowing dying off due to most people in guild getting banned, I've been playing DN with James, Mochi and others who have gone there. But still it gets kind of boring, so I've been wondering if you guildies know any other games that are interesting since I'll play DN but then I have nothing to do since Trickster is dead.

Lala 11-21-2011 11:26 AM

I know right.

I play Elsword now (mainly when I'm reminded lol). I like it, and there's a new character coming out and stuff. I was thinking of Rusty Hearts too, because people seem to be playing that also. I dunno.

*shrugs*

simplyecks 11-21-2011 12:37 PM

i played elsword, and it became kind of stale for me after a few hours its just not deep enough for me and after playing 3D on DNest, i guess 2D mmo's kinda got me turned off from it, at least TO had 2D with a 3D background!

Rusty Hearts does show some promise but I'll be on DNest more lately because they just added new content and im still setting the way for the guild to get more people in it by inviting people to the guild so we can grow and hopefully get as active as it was on TO at some point!

Advenna 11-21-2011 02:13 PM

For anyone's information, I play (regularly):
  • Elsword
  • Rusty Hearts
  • Dragon Nest

R 11-21-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaidLatte (Post 1642664)
I play Elsword now (mainly when I'm reminded lol). I like it, and there's a new character coming out and stuff.

Go play.
/hitrachelwithstick

Ken 11-21-2011 02:52 PM

dragon nest, crossfire

Gaap 11-21-2011 03:59 PM

*Invades*

I do agree that TO is starting to get boring, even though I try to stay on to hunt Blood at least. (It's stressful enough to re-hunt Shadow Dailies on school weeks.) Plus LadyGaap is way to sexy to leave.

I have Eden Eternal handy once I get back (Lv. 35 Hunter, 20-ish on Bard)... Since atm i'm on semi-hiatus mode and NO ONE in ggFTW uses Garnet server. D8

Otherwise, me and Jess are at Neopets and so far I got carried away with Neopet's Treasure Keepers on Failbook. ><;; ('Cause i'm a cool furry that way, har~)

MiniMexican 11-21-2011 04:12 PM

Elsword gets boring for me because whenever I try to find people to party with someone always gets angry at everyone else. I tried Eden Eternal and so far it's been interesting and I might try out Rusty Hearts later.

Advenna 11-21-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniMexican (Post 1642799)
Elsword gets boring for me because whenever I try to find people to party with someone always gets angry at everyone else. I tried Eden Eternal and so far it's been interesting and I might try out Rusty Hearts later.

That's why I solo in Elsword. Too much raging going on (though I can kind of see why they would >_>).

Eden Eternal got boring for me at higher levels since I have to raise the levels of all my character's job.

Queen 11-21-2011 05:30 PM

I suggest Rusty Hearts, Josh got me addicted >:

Lala 11-21-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eien (Post 1642765)
Go play.
/hitrachelwithstick

Yessir!
(There is the reminder lol.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitara (Post 1642841)
I suggest Rusty Hearts, Josh got me addicted >:

Ah, I see that he seems to have a way with that lol.

Time to go download Rusty Hearts.

MiniMexican 11-21-2011 06:23 PM

I guess I'll try Rusty Hearts

Lala 11-21-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniMexican (Post 1642882)
I guess I'll try Rusty Hearts

East server! That's where people are, so I hear.

Queen 11-21-2011 06:56 PM

I think most ggFTW people are on East, I'm in the guild there.

I play on Estel Ch 2 o;

oh and GUNZ

Advenna 11-21-2011 09:33 PM

LOL i'm going to be on the only one on the West Server. Over 100 ping = fail :[

Well I might just make a character on the East server and see how bad the lag is. haha

Huh. No real lag problems on East. Hmmm. :]

MiniMexican 11-21-2011 10:39 PM

Rusty Hearts won't download properly so I won't be able to join everyone

Queen 11-21-2011 10:43 PM

It downloads to a weird place, if that's your problem. You use the downloader and it puts the installer in a weird place sometimes, usually the downloads folder for W7 users, but it sometimes doesn't if you changed a setting somewhere. Looking up Rusty Hearts in your Start Menu will find it.

If that's not your issue then I don't know. ;o;

MiniMexican 11-22-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitara (Post 1643161)
It downloads to a weird place, if that's your problem. You use the downloader and it puts the installer in a weird place sometimes, usually the downloads folder for W7 users, but it sometimes doesn't if you changed a setting somewhere. Looking up Rusty Hearts in your Start Menu will find it.

If that's not your issue then I don't know. ;o;

I did that and it just says that the program doesn't get installed properly

sifer 11-24-2011 03:22 PM

Skyrim do it now!

GodofFaith 11-25-2011 03:30 AM

LoL get ready to get troll tho =D