ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > EcKs T.C.

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-07-2012   #81 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, someone stole the name I was gonna use.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-07-2012   #82 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

^LOL! >_> /filler

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

01-09-2012   #83 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
Wow, somejackass stole the name I was gonna use.
edited

01-19-2012   #84 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks

Hit new personal goal on physical damage.. trying to go for as close to 4k as possible, hopefully with some lvl 40 crests and getting an apoc set or at least mant set it'll happen..

01-19-2012   #85 (permalink)
03.11 <3
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutMapleStoryDragon Nest

YogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud of
IGN: popBubblie
Level: 30

dam you lucky butt!!! WHY SO HAX .....

but grats grats babe! almost thar :3 !! wewt!

01-26-2012   #86 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future

Just some interesting looks for my Warrior and Mystic!!

01-27-2012   #87 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

/lurkz

T_T why does NA DN has better looking fashionz....
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

01-27-2012   #88 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

xD if only it was the typical fashions hiku! these here i got are mods! so its a bit more original then what they got out atm! and also lurk anytime! we welcome anyone to check our the forums haha

01-29-2012   #89 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

lmao xD ic..thought it was the current NA fashionz...im playing SEA version tho..x_X we did get new fashionz but....wtp..sorceress lookz like a green mushroom head person ~_~ i like archer's tho >O>
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

01-30-2012   #90 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

xDDDD green head mushroom person! sounds silly! but yesss here are a few more mods and looks I'm trying out on my chars...

I'm going to try and mix and match some but I feel I'm getting a final look for my merc and mystic is quite close and same for my priest! I hope they allow to mix and match if not it might just end up looking like what's seen here.

01-30-2012   #91 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

double post! but it took hours to find and make this mod work for me.. i FINALLY got it to show music notes as i use my attacks muahahha so sick wit it! also for lols my punishing swing skill usually throws a bomb and it explodes but this mod makes it so i throw a Poochum instead of my bomb 8D! haha

since i don't wanna post all of my skills showing the music notes ill just do one attack below (though you can see a few music notes on the poochum one too lols)

01-31-2012   #92 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

here you go bestie i know i posted on the other forum but ill post it here in case you go here first...

[Incomplete] Fire-based skill lag removal - Dragon Nest Modification Community (BETA)

it'll reduce the fire lag for you on DN!

also anyone that always wanted that red glow of lvl 13 but couldn't get it.. heres a mod to get that red glow! remember only you can see it!

http://www.dragonnestmods.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1398

read the instructions to be sure u can do it lol

Last edited by simplyecks; 01-31-2012 at 03:07 AM.

01-31-2012   #93 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

tri tri tri triple combo! er i mean triple post! i made some skill mods for my mystic lol.. i also changed the color of the icons of my skils... check out the stars and the music notes too! rawrs!!

Also for the bestie, there's a mod to make it look like you're using a gun instead of a bow and arrow here's the link to the vids and a few more mods it was on the music notes one

http://www.dragonnestmods.com/forum/...ead.php?t=5431

look at post#8 that's the gun mod post

Last edited by simplyecks; 01-31-2012 at 09:34 PM.

02-01-2012   #94 (permalink)
03.11 <3
Games

YogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud ofYogurtMochi has much to be proud of

hehe my current mod {:

02-01-2012   #95 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

LOL flooded with DN SS's, but yeah here's another with wifey

02-01-2012   #96 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

http://www.dragonnestmods.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1505
here babe the black skull scythe

http://www.dragonnestmods.com/forum/...read.php?t=171

filter remover mod anyone?

Last edited by simplyecks; 02-02-2012 at 10:10 AM.

02-03-2012   #97 (permalink)
03.11 <3
Games

James bought me some NX and i got....

Woot : D ! thank you babe so much >.<

I LOVE YOOOOOOOU <3

02-03-2012   #98 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

gratz again babe! and np at all, i know you wanted that mount for so long and now you do!

edit: here tots i uploaded it on mediafire so u can just DL straight from here instead of the site

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bhu8kr...ource01-sp.pak

Last edited by simplyecks; 02-04-2012 at 09:17 PM.

03-01-2012   #99 (permalink)
03.11 <3
Games

the new tech acc's james made for 8D!!! omg iam so happy ive been going for triple orbs for like forever....

Triple Orbs

Last edited by YogurtMochi; 03-02-2012 at 04:51 PM.

03-14-2012   #100 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MekoDeme will become famous soon enough
IGN: Demeko
Class: assassin/ sorccerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 13
Guild: Ecks.T.C

i like the way the archers dance XD n it finally stopped lagging........kinda