ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > EcKs T.C.

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-04-2012   #61 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

I'm curious though. Technically we're not on TO anymore. Would our guild forum have to be moved out of the TO section?

I don't mind the name change, myself.

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-04-2012   #62 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks

If it did, where could we move it xD? i was hoping ggftw had a guild section for Dragons Nest it'd be there.. so idk atm...

01-04-2012   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Tatsuya1021 will become famous soon enough
Guild: EcKs T.C.

well i would say make a section in the DN forum area, buuuuuut that seems like a bit of a pain to do...

changing the guild name in the forums does sound like a good idea, but its really up to you if you want to, i am fine with either of them

01-04-2012   #64 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future

idk how i would make a section there =x it wouldn't work unless they had section like they do here for TO =/ but feel free to let me know if yall have any ideas

01-04-2012   #65 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Changster32 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Changster32
IGN: Mytheria
Class: Sheep to_sheep
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Is all of the guild on the Velskud server?

01-04-2012   #66 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

yeah, i dont know if any other guildie is in any other server but the main part of the guild is in Velskud yeah

01-04-2012   #67 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I guess you guys can move it to the Universal Guildssection...I mean really, we've got people in TO still...DN and also EE

01-04-2012   #68 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of

I like Minty's idea.

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:

01-04-2012   #69 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
I guess you guys can move it to the Universal Guildssection...I mean really, we've got people in TO still...DN and also EE
EXPANSIOn.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

01-04-2012   #70 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

actually.. its still in its beginnings seeing how it has just been made a few minutes ago (i think)

Forum - Home

credit to Christine for making this, i hope to expand it more over time but I'm still unsure how far or what changes it might make here or there.

and yes there are some people that do play TO still, the only thing is rarely any of those members even come here let alone post, i can only think of Dele besides the other people such as deb or minty, the rest is on DN as far as i can think of

anyways im unsure how the other forum will pan out at this point in time and how or if it'll affect anything here or there but overtime we'll see

edit: but if the consensus is to move to universal guilds its fine, or we can do both, you guys tell me i don't make all the decisions here and i mainly act based on what you guys think or want, so lemme know

Last edited by simplyecks; 01-04-2012 at 05:30 PM.

01-04-2012   #71 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Games

Btw, my IGN is Exhilerate

01-04-2012   #72 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute

We can do both I guess. The only problem I think with making the individual forum for the guild is getting it to be active etc. (don't get me wrong, I think the forum looks wonderful so far, Christine :>)

By moving the guild to Universal Guild means in the future, if we move to different game we can still stay connected to people we met on x-game and they don't have to visit certain game forum just to post in our guild threads~

01-04-2012   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ExoticRose has a spectacular aura aboutExoticRose has a spectacular aura aboutExoticRose has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to ExoticRose Send a message via MSN to ExoticRose
IGN: RoseyCee|RoseCee|JooCee
Class: Sharpshooter|Elementalist|Acrobat lt_sorcerer
Level: 4X
Guild: EcksxRated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
We can do both I guess. The only problem I think with making the individual forum for the guild is getting it to be active etc. (don't get me wrong, I think the forum looks wonderful so far, Christine :>)

By moving the guild to Universal Guild means in the future, if we move to different game we can still stay connected to people we met on x-game and they don't have to visit certain game forum just to post in our guild threads~
Hmmm good point, but the forum, I think, is welcome to anyone who are connected to us. I made one because there is no section for any dragon nest thingie majiggies here Loool! If we ever move to a new game, the admins can easily add a new game folder on the same forum & that means we can always stay connected forever & ever....& ever.....& EVER...8D

Anyway! That's just my opinion. Sometimes I don't make sense but HEY, it makes sense to me hehehe ! [:

EDiT: Nevermind, I just checked & there is a section for it. My mistake LOL <3.
BUT STiLL, WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN FAMiLY THERE 8D. LOVE YOU ALL =3.

Cool, facebook has a badge thingie : D

Last edited by ExoticRose; 01-05-2012 at 05:47 AM.

01-05-2012   #74 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Games

Btw, i still need someone to add me into the guild in-game x_x.

01-05-2012   #75 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

Whisper in-game any of the IGNs in the beginning of the thread and if they have guild invite powers, they can let you in.

IGN List:

01-05-2012   #76 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Games

Yeah, i did. thanks

01-07-2012   #77 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games

Now who could this be..?

01-07-2012   #78 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

...for serious? :O

IGN List:

01-07-2012   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Tatsuya1021 will become famous soon enough
Guild: EcKs T.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyecks
Now who could this be..?

Mind = Blown...

01-07-2012   #80 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

...WTF Not me.

That will actually annoy me now :v

Last edited by MintyVampire; 01-07-2012 at 09:48 AM.