ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-05-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice
Default How to PvP?

FFFFFFFIN Impossible to PvP without any standing combos....>_>
all the chars i play get standing combo blocked cause 25% health in a few attacks is "too much damage"
Can't play brawler correctly for shit since combo starters count as too strong....
combo being: XXX->brick cancel -> dash attack + tiger chain -> stinger cancel [standing combo protection hits here]-> launch -> dash attack juggle -> net reset -> XXX -> brick cancel -> tiger chain -> stinger cancel -> dash juggle -> apply poison(as enemy falls) -> mount/(if near wall)explosive hook -> suplex -> mount. /seismic resets work too, but not high enough yet to use effectively
Even on my other characters like exo i get a few hits in and it already equals 25% damage.

So as the title says, How to PvP, now that standing protection has been implemented?

Also, i know that the protection helps since scat like infinite Monk standing combos were OP, but 25% is waaay too little of damage for protection to kick in. I mean its called a COMBO for an fffin reason. I don't wanna play like no 12 year old Weapon Master juggling only cause that makes combos reeeeaaallly boring(especially on fighters/look boring too). I Mad.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

PvP higher level people with more HP... or you could do the obvious and launch earlier.

07-06-2011   #3 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
PvP higher level people with more HP... or you could do the obvious and launch earlier.
That, till you get to Hero 1 for the Hero arena.

07-07-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

i don't really like launching earlier because i need my bleed procs to go off since brick stun doesnt last long at all anymore. also because its kinda hard to juggle anyone thats slayer weight or heavier and i seem to always fight slayers or priests....

07-07-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Do you really have a choice? It's either that or your combo ends early. Monks and Strikers have to deal with it. You can as well.

07-07-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I don't have a choice other than launching early, which is why i'm whining like a fgt. Eh, monks don't have too much of a problem since their juggles are long as hell and can launch anyone fairly easily and strikers have tons of quick and easy OTGs to get easy combos off. lol i mad.