ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Dungeon Fighter Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/dungeon-fighter-questions-answers/)
-   -   What would you consider the easiest chararcter on the game? (http://ggftw.com/forum/dungeon-fighter-questions-answers/79418-what-would-you-consider-easiest-chararcter-game.html)

Sanichi 07-21-2010 06:54 PM

What would you consider the easiest chararcter on the game?

I want to make a money maker, you know?

buta 07-21-2010 07:05 PM

Probably summoner or mechanic. :|

Sanichi 07-21-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buta (Post 1298330)
Probably summoner or mechanic. :|

Mechanic, seriously?

buta 07-21-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanichi (Post 1298337)
Mechanic, seriously?

Some guy on DFO source was saying his F. Mechanic hit level 50 and it was like easy mode breezing through stages cause the bots do stuff for joo. I dunno. Mine's still at level 20 and it's like Q__Q

Faith 07-21-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanichi (Post 1298337)
Mechanic, seriously?

Well... maybe if you like waiting for mp to regen and stuff. Though, once 2nd impact patch hits all mechs will cry.

Otherwise female spitfires and summoners are your best bet currently?

Shadow5YA 07-21-2010 07:18 PM

If you know how to use a Female Mechanic's Corona, most stages will be easy mode. That thing is a rapid firing AoE with hitstun in PvE.

Despite what most people believe, Summoners are not the easiest class for PvE. You may be able to sit back and let your summons do all the work in a lot of stages, but they're highly inefficient in some stages because they don't know how to group mobs together, or because they're too slow to quickly kill fast, super armored bosses.

RoflKnife 07-21-2010 07:22 PM

Summoners if you've got the MP regen equips
F.Mechs do well too, Corona is ridiculous
Crusaders are very self sufficient
Grapplers don't really have a difficulty with anything, except MP problems

I'd say your best bet is Summoners, although they can be slow. If you'd like to clear faster but at the expense of more difficulty, grapplers or mechs. Saders are my last choice as they don't have as much DPS as the other 3.

Considering this is all PvE.

Nihil679 07-21-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith (Post 1298352)
Well... maybe if you like waiting for mp to regen and stuff. Though, once 2nd impact patch hits all mechs will cry.

Otherwise female spitfires and summoners are your best bet currently?

You best be jokin'.

Unless you're playing in ABYSMALLY lower leveled dungeons, Female Spitfires practically TERRIBLE in PvE. Either that, or you are FULLY built for PvE. Even with fully built PvE, you're going to run into a lot of problems, and it's extremely annoying.

It's also inconceivably annoying whenever monsters with BULLET SHIELD comes up, because it's ridiculous to try and hitstun them or gather them properly without some evasion involved.

Also, if you can somehow conserve your MP properly, Grapplers are definitely one of the best. The ability to group monsters easily and dish out HUGE damage is MAJOR in PvE.

Sanichi 07-21-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoflKnife (Post 1298358)
Summoners if you've got the MP regen equips
F.Mechs do well too, Corona is ridiculous
Crusaders are very self sufficient
Grapplers don't really have a difficulty with anything, except MP problems

Reading everything, basicly that?

Nihil679 07-21-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanichi (Post 1298538)
Reading everything, basicly that?

Pretty much. Of course, given that you're sufficient enough with any class, you can do well in PvE. Taking knowledge and skill out of play though, those are your sure-fire bets.

Naps 07-22-2010 04:22 AM

Launchers? idk i had a very easy time playing F Launcher, other than silver night then i cant hit the air mobs that much, otherwise its all ez going

strikers are pretty fun in pve, u juggle out 1 mob while ur party deal with the rest 8D

Saeglopur 07-22-2010 04:43 AM

make a summoner. that basically is the easiest way.