ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2010   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Avatar Items

Are the avatar items that you can choose in the item shop permanent or are they only for the duration of the event time? Cause... Somehow it seems kind of cheap to be permanent. o_O

Also, is the $20 avatar set really worth it compared to selecting each piece individually? It seems it'd be cheaper to do that at around $6 dollars for the entire set.

Is the 3set-effect and 8set-effect additive? So you'd have a total of +10 to each stat?

//owait, scratch that first question. i just read the banner above it. >_>
lolol mah bad

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

The set is probably cheaper. I tried purchasing a +5.0 atk spd choker for my F Gunner, and that alone was a little more than $5. The 7 day price for it was only $0.60.

Also, I don't know if you're allowed to choose the stats on each individual set item if you buy the package. I was to scared to click on it in fear of wasting my NX.

I think the set effects do stack. Try comparing the set effects on the individual items to the bonuses on the set package. I think they do add up.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 06-14-2010 at 03:01 PM.

06-14-2010   #3 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Are the avatar items that you can choose in the item shop permanent or are they only for the duration of the event time? Cause... Somehow it seems kind of cheap to be permanent. o_O

Also, is the $20 avatar set really worth it compared to selecting each piece individually? It seems it'd be cheaper to do that at around $6 dollars for the entire set.

Is the 3set-effect and 8set-effect additive? So you'd have a total of +10 to each stat?

//owait, scratch that first question. i just read the banner above it. >_>
lolol mah bad
In a sense, yes and no.

The avatar set is fairly decent providing you won't be affording any "tradable" advance avatar sets anytime soon that provides decent stats (or the ones you want).

The two downsides are... is the randomization of the stats each avatar gives and specifically the fact that the set HAS to be made up of avatars that came from the sets that are bought in the package in order for the bonus effect to be factored in.

However, the upside is the set effect that the packaged deal provides is better then advance avatar set.

06-15-2010   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

k, thanks. I guess I'll go sit in a corner and indecisively wonder what to buy. ;-;

06-15-2010   #5 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Set =/= Advanced Avatar.

Just to let you know.

If you buy each piece individually, that = Advanced Avatar.

06-15-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
k, thanks. I guess I'll go sit in a corner and indecisively wonder what to buy. ;-;
Attack/Casting Speed, Movement Speed (Jump Strength for Weapon Masters)

06-15-2010   #7 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

I meant... the permanent set or the individual pieces. Since, if it's really as you say, the individual pieces will probably be more expensive. And we can't have that.

06-15-2010   #8 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

IMO, the individual is better cuz those who tried to use avatar tokens to roll the friggin machine, you would know how rare is it to get Advanced Avatar :<

06-15-2010   #9 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
IMO, the individual is better cuz those who tried to use avatar tokens to roll the friggin machine, you would know how rare is it to get Advanced Avatar :<
I'm deciding between the individual permanent avatars and the avatar set, not the avatar tokens. o_o

06-16-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Well if you're aiming for a specific stat, like attack speed for me, only one or two parts will have it, so you don't need to get the whole set. If you're looking for an overall buff and dead set on getting a.... set no matter what, get the set.