ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Questions & Answers

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx
Default Dealing with weight problems

Lately I've been effed over by my weight on my Asura. He's almost full all the time and I"ve lost 3-4 lvl 30-40 rares cause of that. I've cleared all of equips from my inventory tab and I still am 3/4s full. Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Had this problem on my Ranger.

It might be all the pots, cubes, insignificant items that you have in your slots.

11-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
It might be all the pots, cubes, insignificant items that you have in your slots.
This.

One temporal solution is to keep the Beastslayer title and switch to that when you need the extra 4kg of space it gives.

11-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Ryan cokes are the most space consuming thing, they are pretty much worthless so sell them when you don't plan to use them. I stored like 3,000 on a mule and now I just sell them all the time.

It's also good to note that if you don't use your healing items that they also take up a lot of space. My Asura is pretty self-sufficient so he has a bunch of items on him, every 100 usable items is 2kg of space. I suggest storing them on a mule or something until you need them.

Plate armor = space consumer. This is why I farm using my grappler who only uses 2/5ths of her inventory space on her equipment.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

11-22-2009   #5 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

You aren't using a bank? Or you are trying to farm like 10 dungeons without clearing your items.

There's also an avatar item that adds 6KG, but your Plate Armor weight is offset by the increased weight allowance on the Asura. Look at mage, there is no way a mage can carry full plate armor. That would take like 85% of the weight right off the bat.

I've never ran into a weight problem though... remember to invest the 1k NX into the bank then its like 734928476239874 times easier. I store all my cubes and Ryan Cokes and etc