ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki
Default Best way to farm rares?

Let's assume that I am capable of soloing the stages on Kings that have the items I'm looking for. Let's also assume that while I can solo with an S or higher, I can go in a party and finish in half the time, but I get an A or lower.

Should I go solo, or in a party?
Should I do a full run, or a boss rush?
If I choose to party, should I do a duo, or go in a full 4-person party?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-16-2009   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

If you're just looking for rares, solo. Because even if drop rate is increased in a party, there's no guarantee that what drops will be yours. And, since you didn't say anything about exp, soloing should be the best.

If you want exp and rares, I think I read somewhere that duoing is better for exp. If you go with someone you know, Then you can probably split the rares according to what you need.

I've also read somewhere that people usually get more rares from the boss cards than from the stage itself, so if you're rolling in dough, always buy the cards on the bottom.

11-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

If you know people, I'd make a full party and farm that way. It's faster, and you can work out terms and stuff with them, rather than randoms that are like, "LOL, MINE."

I honestly don't think rank plays a role in the end-dungeon reward cards. I believe the highest factor in those are how many Champion monsters you've killed in the dungeon, meaning full runs might give a higher chance, though the fatigue ratio and time it takes probably isn't worth it.
Oh, while we're on this topic, if you have a full party, you could have a higher chance of getting the rare end-dungeon reward card, since you can have your friends ALL buy the premiums. A friend of mine suggested that if there's more 0 Rewards at the bottom, it means there's probably a high chance of one of the other cards being a rare.

If you're ever trying to farm for Bamboo Bracelets, let me in, lol. I need one for my Battle Mage.

11-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Yeah, I was partially implying me farming for a Bamboo Bracelet in Castelian's Chamber. After I get one for my Ranger and Blademaster, I'll probably go farm Chamber of Blood for the Assaulter set. Then next I need to find where the Myre Nobleman/Royal Guard/whatever the green lv35 set is that gives attack speed and +1 Charge Crash.

I'll definitely be online Saturday, but I'll whisper if I'm on during the weekdays.