ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-19-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ideamless is on a distinguished road
Default Pvp Build

Does anyone know of a good ranger pvp build? Theres one on the nexon forums that seems to be outdated. ive been trying to find a recent one but havent had any luck =/. Or better yet if you know of a video that shows all of the rangers skills and names them that would be kool too. I can always read the descriptions of the skills but that doesnt really show me exactly what it does. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks =)

Last edited by ideamless; 10-19-2009 at 12:48 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't looked in a while, but I believe most of the Korean DnF tournaments post up their builds. You can check Youtube for that. The quality, on the other hand, is horrible so... :|

10-19-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

I wouldn't go off the Korean Ranger builds, because you'll find a lot of them have very unorthodox builds. Some have maxed Revenger to lower the downtime and the stun chance on the counter, but other Rangers would rather leave it at 1 and use the rest of the points to max the Headshots. There have also been builds with lv15+ Rising Shot for height, but others may find it enough to leave Rising Shot at 5. It all depends on the person, and following another person's build may not suit your tastes.

Your best bet is to get the minimum required for every skill to see what they all do yourself. Then when you find that you need a faster cast time or like the damage, level it up or get the cancels as you see fit.

The only place with the actual skill stats are in the skill planners, but they don't offer you a visual on what they actually look like.
AradSociety - Skill Planner