ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Questions & Answers

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Level 26 hrlp

Where to grind? Does finishing the 'Importance of Basics' title quest open up more quests? Or am I completely questless for the next 90%? ._.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Just finish as many quest as possible and run the highest dungeon you can solo, or if you're lucky enough to find a party.

I think almost every level after 25, you get quests enough to 50%-ish, then grind yourself the rest of the way.
Except for level 31 apparently, according to Fuzzy, you get no quests.

10-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

Floating Castle Expert/Masters solo (if you can solo) gives the best exp/stamina at 26.

10-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
Just finish as many quest as possible and run the highest dungeon you can solo, or if you're lucky enough to find a party.

I think almost every level after 25, you get quests enough to 50%-ish, then grind yourself the rest of the way.
Darn... I only have the title quest and the 100 pvp point quest. And since I feel bad lagging everyone in pvp... I guess I'm stuck with no quests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial
Floating Castle Expert/Masters solo (if you can solo) gives the best exp/stamina at 26.
..Assuming I live. ;_;

10-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Darn... I only have the title quest and the 100 pvp point quest. And since I feel bad lagging everyone in pvp... I guess I'm stuck with no quests.
Might I ask if you have DMZ enabled (posted by Annabelle) and where you live? We could invite you to Fite Nite with the rest of the IRC channel.

10-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Might I ask if you have DMZ enabled (posted by Annabelle) and where you live? We could invite you to Fite Nite with the rest of the IRC channel.
I'm west. And DMZ doesn't seem to help me. I forwarded all the ports that people have mentioned as well as had DMZ enabled for my IP, but I still lagged with people.

10-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
I'm west. And DMZ doesn't seem to help me. I forwarded all the ports that people have mentioned as well as had DMZ enabled for my IP, but I still lagged with people.
It's mainly because those people don't have DMZ enabled also. It requires both sides to enable to activate properly, at least that's what I think, logically.

West coast eh? That means you shouldn't lag too much with me then. Go join irc://irc.rizon.net/MyMMOGames tomorrow and we'll see if we have a Fite Nite up. V:

10-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:

Bleh, 25 quests got me all the way to 26, except I did all the quests and one full king's run with GSD. `-` Anyways, yeah Floating Castle on Kings with a good party gives like 30k exp per run.

10-05-2009   #9 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Lol 30k exp per run.

End of stage bonus is completely separate from the exp gained from mobs. A solo run of Floating Masters netted me... around 70k per run I think?