ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Hunting Grounds

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-31-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Pervert Award

Pyroking has a spectacular aura aboutPyroking has a spectacular aura aboutPyroking has a spectacular aura about
Default Anyone here play Arad?

Well, I went on Arad to try out female gunner, since I was already registered for JP Nexon. I hit level 18 and decided to try spitfire. Last part of the quest is apparantly clear shadow thunderland with a party of 4...so...help?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

slick has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm considering playing Arad. The Red X error is beginning to piss me off and Nexon might as well be run by five year olds with all the help they're giving >_<

Can you give me a link to the download :3

11-03-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Xaveroth has a spectacular aura aboutXaveroth has a spectacular aura aboutXaveroth has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Frenchbread

Arad(You'll need a jNexon account)

If you live in the US or Singapore, you'll have to use a VPN/Proxy. Meaning, you won't be able to PvP, and partying'll be near impossible.

You don't really have to know any Japanese to play it(since it's really easy to know where you have to go for quests, since it shows on the map), but learning at least Katakana will help a lot(If you don't know, Katakana's usually used to write foreign words in Japanese. E.g. Puriisuto - Priest, Behiimosu - Behemoth, Abataa - Avatar, etc. It's not that hard to learn, and it's even easier since you'll constantly be exposed to it by playing the game). A lot the bosses/quests monsters/items are in Katakana, so knowing that will make it a lot easier to get around. It'll also let you know exactly what button to press to download the game.