ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

View Poll Results: If you're not active, what kind of updates would make you active?
Level cap increase 15 57.69%
Character patch 10 38.46%
Female Gunner 11 42.31%
Cash shop update/SELECTABLE AVATAR MALL 8 30.77%
Eliminating gold-spammers/botters 14 53.85%
Content update (more quests, dungeons, etc.) 15 57.69%
Connection issues resolved 5 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default How many of us are still active?

Rather, how many of us quit/put DFO on hiatus until X happens?

I know I pretty much stopped DFO at the moment. Even with the EXP curve way before, I can't find much motivation to play. I don't even think it's the level cap that's the problem, it feels like the lack of content and proper updates. |:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-09-2010   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

I'm still sort of active. I can only PvE for about 20 minutes before getting bored though so I am pretty much just PvPing casually.

I'd like to assume that when the level cap increases so to will the content. I don't want a Lunia thing where you have to grind to 60 off of Cobolt runs.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

01-09-2010   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

We never know, Nexon might decide to be lazy and increase level cap and give us an EXP event as a "preview" for three months before content comes out.

I separated them either way because some people might prefer more specific contents, but I left it vague because I didn't want to lolflood poll options.
Like getting Tower for example so I don't have to deal with god damn PvP. |:

01-09-2010   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I uninstalled it. I guess I'm mostly waiting for priest patch and female gunner. And hoping that they fix the connections so that I can actually party with other people.

Soloing is so ronery.

I'd rather play on DnF if I'm just going to solo everything.

01-09-2010   #5 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Totally forgot to add connection issues up there.
|:

01-09-2010   #6 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

I'm still having fun. But I'm like addicted to the mage class so yeah. I just pvp when I'm not dungeoning.. but when I get my elementalist, BM, and summoner to 40 along with my witch I'll probably start to get tired. Hopefully they'll have new content by then \o/

01-09-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Phae will become famous soon enough

You forgot to add the cash for items trades on the official forums that are left on their boards. :P

Kind of makes me lose motivation when I see things like this. ^^
Nexon Forums - S> Lapore Meta

01-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

I'm on hold from it probably until level cap is raised, or my irl friends get to my level. I hate soloing on my soulbender, I get my ass kicked so fast ;-; That, and knowing I'm about 3 levels away from level cap isn't very heartening either.

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

01-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

As of post, it seems like things are relatively close to each other. The most voted for has been level cap, content (both which may go hand-in-hand), and elimination of spammers and botters. Next is character patch (bleh, Priests), followed by female Gunner (I'm surprised), last with cash shop update.

Cash for items trade could go with cash shop update?

I'm honestly placing bets on content update in FEBRUARY. It's just a feeling, I honestly don't think they'll do anything productive this month, and I feel like things will start weighing on Nexon again too much to go past March without updates.

01-10-2010   #10 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Well, I'm currently waiting for level cap and content update to be released, as much are events are there, it's rather stale. I just hope that the lag thing is fixed even though I rarely lag with most, it's quite annoying to have someone ditch because they're holding up the party by lag. D:

I just think that if we get those towers, I may come back but then again, I came back with the EXP patch and now I just left because it seems to hit a roadblock at level 40 for the most part and the fact that the content is still the same.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

01-10-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
Cash for items trade could go with cash shop update?
How so? Looks like they removed the post finally though. The people bidding on the item were offering USD instead of coins to buy the Lapore. ^^

01-10-2010   #12 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Which is just sad. I was about to put a better community, but I don't want for us to hope for the impossible to be disappointed. |:

01-10-2010   #13 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

yep waiting for update looking at the market for reasonable price items, haven't lvl any char that can lvl at all...feel pointless to grind for money when bot/gold sellers are around.

01-10-2010   #14 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Auction house.

01-10-2010   #15 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Content. V:

Still don't think Auction House would solve LOLINFLATION problem.

01-10-2010   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Auction house would give me somewhere to put my 30-40 purples/greens I have rotting in my bank though. :P

01-10-2010   #17 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
Content. V:

Still don't think Auction House would solve LOLINFLATION problem.
I beg to differ. I'm sure I'm not the only one too lazy to sell every rare I've found. And I've got a bunch just sitting on a mule right now. The auction house would make it easier for anybody and their third cousin to sell everything they find. Higher supply would undoubtedly lower prices as more people would find what they need and demand would decrease.

...freaking econ.

01-10-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

Im semi active I only log in to PvP with some friends if they ask me. Im waiting for guild update and more content, before I start really playing seriously again.

BYUU BYUU!~

01-12-2010   #19 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Havent logged since November. Waiting for level cap or female gunners.

01-12-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Oh oh I just noticed KaZE started playing PWI on the same server I used to play on. :P