ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Dungeon Fighter General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/dungeon-fighter-general-chat/)
-   -   How many of us are still active? (http://ggftw.com/forum/dungeon-fighter-general-chat/68207-how-many-us-still-active.html)

Nihil679 01-09-2010 09:58 AM

How many of us are still active?

Rather, how many of us quit/put DFO on hiatus until X happens?

I know I pretty much stopped DFO at the moment. Even with the EXP curve way before, I can't find much motivation to play. I don't even think it's the level cap that's the problem, it feels like the lack of content and proper updates. |:

Skiegh 01-09-2010 10:08 AM

I'm still sort of active. I can only PvE for about 20 minutes before getting bored though so I am pretty much just PvPing casually.

I'd like to assume that when the level cap increases so to will the content. I don't want a Lunia thing where you have to grind to 60 off of Cobolt runs.

Nihil679 01-09-2010 10:13 AM

We never know, Nexon might decide to be lazy and increase level cap and give us an EXP event as a "preview" for three months before content comes out.

I separated them either way because some people might prefer more specific contents, but I left it vague because I didn't want to lolflood poll options.
Like getting Tower for example so I don't have to deal with god damn PvP. |:

buta 01-09-2010 01:33 PM

I uninstalled it. I guess I'm mostly waiting for priest patch and female gunner. And hoping that they fix the connections so that I can actually party with other people.

Soloing is so ronery.

I'd rather play on DnF if I'm just going to solo everything.

Nihil679 01-09-2010 01:35 PM

Totally forgot to add connection issues up there.
|:

Guiles 01-09-2010 03:09 PM

I'm still having fun. But I'm like addicted to the mage class so yeah. I just pvp when I'm not dungeoning.. but when I get my elementalist, BM, and summoner to 40 along with my witch I'll probably start to get tired. Hopefully they'll have new content by then \o/

Phae 01-09-2010 04:17 PM

You forgot to add the cash for items trades on the official forums that are left on their boards. :P

Kind of makes me lose motivation when I see things like this. ^^
Nexon Forums - S> Lapore Meta

Astenhof 01-09-2010 11:54 PM

I'm on hold from it probably until level cap is raised, or my irl friends get to my level. I hate soloing on my soulbender, I get my ass kicked so fast ;-; That, and knowing I'm about 3 levels away from level cap isn't very heartening either.

Nihil679 01-10-2010 02:33 PM

As of post, it seems like things are relatively close to each other. The most voted for has been level cap, content (both which may go hand-in-hand), and elimination of spammers and botters. Next is character patch (bleh, Priests), followed by female Gunner (I'm surprised), last with cash shop update.

Cash for items trade could go with cash shop update?

I'm honestly placing bets on content update in FEBRUARY. It's just a feeling, I honestly don't think they'll do anything productive this month, and I feel like things will start weighing on Nexon again too much to go past March without updates.

Allea 01-10-2010 03:05 PM

Well, I'm currently waiting for level cap and content update to be released, as much are events are there, it's rather stale. I just hope that the lag thing is fixed even though I rarely lag with most, it's quite annoying to have someone ditch because they're holding up the party by lag. D:

I just think that if we get those towers, I may come back but then again, I came back with the EXP patch and now I just left because it seems to hit a roadblock at level 40 for the most part and the fact that the content is still the same.

Phae 01-10-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotKaZE (Post 1120483)
Cash for items trade could go with cash shop update?

How so? Looks like they removed the post finally though. The people bidding on the item were offering USD instead of coins to buy the Lapore. ^^

Nihil679 01-10-2010 04:14 PM

Which is just sad. I was about to put a better community, but I don't want for us to hope for the impossible to be disappointed. |:

Dread 01-10-2010 04:34 PM

yep waiting for update looking at the market for reasonable price items, haven't lvl any char that can lvl at all...feel pointless to grind for money when bot/gold sellers are around.

Kudaranai 01-10-2010 04:56 PM

Auction house.

Nihil679 01-10-2010 05:12 PM

Content. V:

Still don't think Auction House would solve LOLINFLATION problem.

Phae 01-10-2010 05:55 PM

Auction house would give me somewhere to put my 30-40 purples/greens I have rotting in my bank though. :P

buta 01-10-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotKaZE (Post 1120625)
Content. V:

Still don't think Auction House would solve LOLINFLATION problem.

I beg to differ. I'm sure I'm not the only one too lazy to sell every rare I've found. And I've got a bunch just sitting on a mule right now. The auction house would make it easier for anybody and their third cousin to sell everything they find. Higher supply would undoubtedly lower prices as more people would find what they need and demand would decrease.

...freaking econ.

Byuu 01-10-2010 08:40 PM

Im semi active I only log in to PvP with some friends if they ask me. Im waiting for guild update and more content, before I start really playing seriously again.

Shanni 01-12-2010 07:29 PM

Havent logged since November. Waiting for level cap or female gunners. :py65:

Phae 01-12-2010 09:23 PM

Oh oh I just noticed KaZE started playing PWI on the same server I used to play on. :P