ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Vioded is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vioded Send a message via Skype™ to Vioded
IGN: zekiel0
Class: templar lt_templar
Level: 110
Guild: Nutmeg, Hobos
Xfire: vioded
Default Monsters/Bosses That You Hate, Despise, and Loathe

This game is so rage worthy, no other game infuriates me this much.
I wonder how many of you guys share this pain.

The lugaru species they jump around and attack more if you distrated, they move fast and if they have speed bonus/attack its lie wtf hax, and the posion face.

The spear/halberd armour dudes, dam super armour and nice melee attack axis and if the swing animation is there, guess what you still get hit!

Theres three bosses that hate.
The tao warlord super armor rampage, hax earthquke he loves to spam it with mobs.

Dragoniod why must you have a doppleganer, double spear rape with double shock awesome.

Last but not least the golem hammer smash all over the place like a retard, has high HP regain, and it can cast 7 stalagmites on the ground on the same spot.

Last edited by Vioded; 11-12-2009 at 05:12 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

The list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Lugarus, especially Penrils. Movement speed increase, HI, I LIKE TO RUN DIAGONALLY.

Knights are an ass in general. They either come in HUGE groups or have the "I SPAM" AI.

I also despise the Tentacle monsters. LOLSUP, I JUMP ON YOUR FACE AND DO BARREL ROLLS.

The boss I hate most would be... Heaven Expeller. No other boss comes close at the moment. The simple fact that he can super armor, attack rather fast, do ranged lightning attacks with high amounts of damage, as well as a quick charge attack that shoots him forward, then coupled with high miss rate and the DAMN LIGHT SWITCH.
Someone, break his helmet or something.

Next would probably be Master Hunter in Purgatorium. This is practically all the same damn reasons, super armor, SHOTGUN POISON SPIT LOL 1HKO, annoying air dive-like attack, HOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA screaming.

There's a difference between a CHALLENGE and an ASS, Neople. |:

11-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

FFFFF'ING BUFFED PENRILS.
and
Halberd knights

bosses i hate the most is masters or above Golem boss and thats about it for now i used to hate heaven expleller but I found a easy wasy to beat him

BYUU BYUU!~

11-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

those octo boss are annoying blue/white one, the green 1 with the rolling attack. Hunter ape whatever they call hate...Mr stab self boss that heal n summon, miss great fire ball wiz lady boss....crazy sewer girl in shallows seriously is it a bug bc she kill my entire party with full hp beat me to the ground and use the blue web thing so much hate not even a boss....

11-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Penrils - Stop ffffing randomly releasing poison clouds you fgts.

Knights in Vestibule - SUPER ARMOR ON WAKE UP, AHAHAH

Devourers - FFFF...top tier instant BARREL ROLLS.

Wisps - TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT HIT, STUN, HIT, STUN, RAPE RAPE

Goblin Commanders / Kamikaze Goblins - One summons kamikazes, the other has like an instant blowup that hurts like a *****. FFFF!!!!

Naias - ICE SPAM ICE SPAM FREEZE FREEZE ICE SPAM FREEZE ICE SPAM FREEZE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Skull Throwers - POISON CLOUD ON BACK ATTACK, ROLLING LONG RANGED THROWN SKULLS, FAST THROW, STUNS ON HIT, THROW THROW STUN STUN STUN HIT HIT RAPE RAPE RAPE

Treasure Hunter Jakarta - AUTO HOMING DISK SPAM THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW SURPRISE! BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Dorinar EX - FFFFING ******* to half the classes. "GONNA JUMP TO HIT YO-- OH SHIT, MACHINEGUN TO THE FACE FOR 900 TILL I HIT THE FLOOR!"

Slimey(?) - WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO SMALL, AND HOW DO YOU LAUNCH 3 GIANT FRIGGEN PROJECTILES AT US?

Lakius - FFFFING ******* to half the classes. LIGHTNING SHIELD SPAM GO! WAKE UP WAKE UP LIGHTNING SHIELD SURPRISE! LIGHTNING SHIELD!

Fire pillars in Dragonoid - These god damn things have caused my deaths in so many RAGEQUIT ways...

11-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

Penrils: HELLO INVISIBLE FRAME THAT HITS YOU WHEN THE THING DIDN'T EVEN MOVE

Axe Armor Mother FFF: "Oh hay these aren't too bad, I just need to-SUPER ARMOR WTF /dead"

Alex: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Stalkers: Wry must you resist shadow damage ;-; /sulk

Heaven Expeller: Light + Soulbender = dead face

And just about anything that has ranged attacks, whne the AI goes HAPPY-GO-THROWING HAPPY

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

11-08-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Poisonous penrils are the only enemy I hate for the strict reason that they have no set purpose for releasing poison other than "I got hit." It's not like ghouls who release poison only if you attack from behind, penrils just do it for the hell of it and it works unless you have range.

Other than them, I have no bosses that I hate (Other than the poison penril) and most enemies don't really come off as cheap enough to annoy me.

I'd say I hate the fast undead lotus member who grabs you in Chamber of blood but seeing how it's the ONLY way you can die or even get hit in that stage, I would be depressed with myself if I complained about it.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

11-08-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Poisonous Penrils, because they release poison for no reason at all.

Vangelis, because his stupid full heal + defense buff + regen rate on Masters makes my Ranger unable to solo him.

11-09-2009   #9 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

I'm going to have to make an edit due to new experience.

EVERYTHING IN GBL LIBRARY, ASDFASDFASDFADSF /sulk

/goes back to questing and pain and stuff

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

11-09-2009   #10 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Goblins: They taunted me when I was weak and kidnapped Seria (or something)

11-11-2009   #11 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Treasure Hunter Jakarta is my most hated enemy. Super disk spam if you stay in front of her T-T

11-14-2009   #12 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Naias: WATCH THE FLOOR
Wisp: TELEPORT TELEPORT
Goblin Assassin: GTFO

11-17-2009   #13 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

**** you Goblin in the first stage with Seria. I hope you burn in hell.

11-17-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Syrion is on a distinguished road

Isadora, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

i swear to god shes harder to solo on expert than Vangelius on Kings

giant hetako thing was annoying too until i realized he cant hurt you if u gimp him through the wall.
Kariel- 2x sieg (noob bullying thingy)

11-17-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrion
Isadora, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

i swear to god shes harder to solo on expert than Vangelius on Kings

giant hetako thing was annoying too until i realized he cant hurt you if u gimp him through the wall.
WHAT?!

At least with Isadora, you can actually kill her. With Vangelis, many classes literally can't kill Vangelis because they can't beat his regen rate. What kind of equips do you have?

11-19-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Syrion is on a distinguished road

and Isadora can kill YOU, her wtflightningnuke comes out superfast for more than half my health (though slayers are weak to light), and she keeps respawning stuff. Im a blademaster so I have literally 1 AOE, and i have to be surrounded for it to be effective.

Vangelis has crazy regen and stuff but, he has nothing that kills. If you kill his minions, he has like 2 dagger attacks. The stab has like no range, and the orb moves super slow. You can probably evade him with 1 finger on the keyboard.

I usually just infinite juggle him till 0 so he doesnt get a chance to summon+heal, but even if he does, the ministers are slow and comboable. If you group them up against the wall you can just melee them to death cuz they dont really have any scary wake-up moves, etc. And i realized that the monk is a joke cuz if you leave him alone he just walks back and forth at the bottom of the screen.

Im using a +7 flesk steiner and mostly blue armor. No avatars except pumpkin head. Im fairly certain his hax regen only kicks in if u kill everything else and let him buff himself
Kariel- 2x sieg (noob bullying thingy)

11-23-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Grammaton is on a distinguished road
IGN: SynysterJ/BleedingJ
Class: Asura/Berserker
Level: 3X/2X
Guild: None

I can usually solo Isadora on Masters without too much problem, but I just attempted a king's run and wasted all 3 of todays tokens to STILL die when the bi--- was 4 hits away from death.
Summon into an instant lightning nuke ftl.

12-04-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

lightblade55 is on a distinguished road
IGN: 18879785

I hate monsters that can poison

03-24-2010   #19 (permalink)
-
Special

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

/Necro.

So far I hate mostly only the dendroid tree things. Reason why. I CAN'T FFFFFFFFFFFF GRAB THEM. My main damage I do comes from me using smasher but those trees don't get grabbed which makes me sadface. Although it is a good thing they can have crap AI.

03-25-2010   #20 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

The higher lvl I get, the more I hate those bosses. ;_;. Dem psychic with dem chairs.