ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter General Chat

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-26-2009   #41 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Lunia doesn't have monsters with buffs like HIT RECOVERY (which is practically god damn super armor with flinching), SUPER ARMOR, and ATTACK/MOVE SPEED.

You can cancel things in Lunia with dash. You cancel things in DFO with Cancel - Skill.

Lunia has default three tries. DFO has default ONE TRY + magical coin credits.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-27-2009   #42 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Hm. Never thought of that. Heh. @_@

Don't you have Backstep Cancel?

Plus, depends on which character you're using on Lunia cancel wise. I understand what you're saying though.

I agree with the 3 lives thing on Lunia, but there's a problem with that. You get no exp when you're dead. You do on DFO. You lose hundreds of thousands of exp if you're dead when the boss dies, which is usually the main source of experience.

Not to mention revival coins cut you a path when revived. If you're not careful when you revive in Lunia, you can step into something that would've wasted ANOTHER life. That, and when you hit 0 HP (you need to be knocked down to die), you can't regenerate MP anymore except by the use of MP potions that drop from boxes and stuff.

Just goes either way, I guess. Since in DFO, you gain experience when dead, you die at 0 HP, period.

10-27-2009   #43 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

the thing is, you get 3 lives per stage on lunia

but in DFO, u get 4 lives per day (without cash of course).

Lunia monsters (air combo-able ) are much easier to kill than DFO monsters, if im not completely blind/clueless, lunia monsters' hitbox remains within reach of the player's melee attacks no matter how high the monsters are launched (scarecrows for example), but on DFO, the hitboxes get higher as the monsters get higher, making it somewhat difficult to maintain the air combos.

and yeah, lunia has easily obtainable pots (end of story)

10-27-2009   #44 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

This could go on forever. :P But to avoid an infraction or more -rep, I'll stop also. ._.